Which forum is the most.....

Welche the crab

dead. It can be any.

I think that it is Finished Sets. Nothing good ever comes from n00bs posting a lot of cards so that fixing their OCG would take about an hour.

Guest JoshIcy

YCM can't handle Religious Debates, Luna. They aren't anything but who can insult the religion the worst on YCM, which isn't proper or even ethical during a debate (except in venting but then... YCM doesn't even do THAT).

I'd like to see General go dead though lol. Still... It's umm... none? Activity is pretty much designed by those who visit it.

The most dead, eh?

According to my meaning of 'dead', specified in another thread, I believe all the forums are dead.

But at the moment, News and Debates are the most dead. Hell, they've been rotting for awhile, while the other forums are newly dead.

YCM can't handle Religious Debates' date=' Luna. They aren't anything but who can insult the religion the worst on YCM, which isn't proper or even ethical during a debate (except in venting but then... YCM doesn't even do THAT).

I'd like to see General go dead though lol. Still... It's umm... none? Activity is pretty much designed by those who visit it.

[/quote']

There really is nothing to discuss in a religious debate.

Random religious person says you cannot prove God doesn't exist.

Random atheist/agnostic person says you cannot prove God does exist.

And then we get into debates about ethics and how God improves your life.

From there, we go off topic onto how the Bible implies of creationism, and how evolution is a fact because of XYZ reasons.

Then, we go on to talk about intelligent design and how God must have created humans because we are so intelligently designed.

And after all of that's done, someone else things of another topic which can spur a religious debate on another topic. Like how the Bible implies XYZ things which are stupid.

And then the only comeback is "parts of the Bible should be considered story, not fact".

And then blah blah blah blah blah, more filler material about religion, use of the words 'God', 'Bible' and 'atheism' a lot. Blah blah blah.

AND FINALLY, YOU RINSE AND REPEAT.

But seriously, no one can handle a religious debate. We have extremeists on both sides (although religious extremeists are worse, calling me Satan's child), and mellow people on both sides. And no one can come upon an agreed conclusion to any topic presented, because you have ignorant people on boths sides who refuse to give up their opinion (although this more often occurs on the religious side, because you'd have to have an open mind to become atheist in the first place).

Anyways, I'm going to go listen to Satanic music while burning a copy of the Bible. Laters.

Archived