The Destiny Organization - More Active Members ?

Alexis Rhodes

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Matt: Then we shall see how things go.

Thanks. Gem-Knight FTW! Maybe you should use them for your fic? Hint hint.

Gemknights do appear... with suprising regularity given how long it took to get them a duelist, and his original role.

All the tribes of that generation in DT appear (ie the ones that got Xyz treatment).

Don't want to see this club die. I know I d...d-don't post as often as I u-used to, but this is still the first place I b....came social on this site and p..p..people like Lex, Tom, 5D's, .... welcomed me very kindly. S-ure there is s...s...somet...g we can aa... dis...cu...

Hello again.

How are you feeling?

Welcome back to my world. It is really the most amazing place. My world is huge and varied and full of the most amazing creatures. Sometimes they scare me a little, but I'm getting used to them all now.

Do you like it here?

I do. Here there is loads to explore in all the different areas, and lots of different people. They're funny.

Lots of people come here, more than I can count. But I don't talk to many of them. I'm not allowed.

So I made some new friends instead. They are my special friends who will always protect me.

Would you like to meet them?

T H E C O U N T D O W N C O N T I N U E S

19:18:43:01.... 19:18:43:00.... 19:18:42:59....

I also still collect the card IRL, just less then I used too (mostly because of money issues).

You play DN? What's your username? (mine is the same as always).

Also, you do know that ZeXal characters seem to use Decks that reflect thier personalities and/or preverances? Well I discovered the archetype I would use if I would be a ZeXal character.

'Evols' as I'm fascinated by evolutionary science.

MattBahamut.

Think Zexal takes archtypes or series like soccer decks, photography decks and so on to a stupid degree, although as others have said it does sort of reinforce how significant the game is in the Zexal world for there to be cards on every subject by then.

Shame that most of Yuma's opponents cards all do pretty much the same thing. Negate effects/pierce/burn.

Like how since GENF each new archtype is getting more and more powerful to top the last (more or less). Holy Marked will be interesting when they come out.

MattBahamut.

Think Zexal takes archtypes or series like soccer decks, photography decks and so on to a stupid degree, although as others have said it does sort of reinforce how significant the game is in the Zexal world for there to be cards on every subject by then.

Shame that most of Yuma's opponents cards all do pretty much the same thing. Negate effects/pierce/burn.

Like how since GENF each new archtype is getting more and more powerful to top the last (more or less). Holy Marked will be interesting when they come out.

Added.

The world Yusei dreamed off.

I know right? Nothing special, just different versions of the same cards. Konami's inspiration must have dried up. Though I must say, the 'Number Hunters' do have somewhat orignalish Decks.

Like Inzekters (or however they are called) they where broken even before they had all thier support released...

Checks 'Holy Carveds' Mhh, they do seem like an interesting archetype, Tributing a Lvl 8 to SS a Lvl 6? Very peculiar.

Inzektor support in GAOV looks awful. Just mucks up their consitency by giving them all levels.

Oh, Holy Carved. Not sure how an archtype based on releasing other monsters will work that well, but we'll see.

A lot depends on the ATK of the vanilla, and thus how easy it is to summon. It has to be 0 ATK, which is rumoured.

Inzektor support in GAOV looks awful. Just mucks up their consitency by giving them all levels.

Oh, Holy Carved. Not sure how an archtype based on releasing other monsters will work that well, but we'll see.

A lot depends on the ATK of the vanilla, and thus how easy it is to summon. It has to be 0 ATK, which is rumoured.

I know, and I thought Six-Sams where broken from thier start. Sheese.

I think it could do really well if the 'key-monster' has enough support. Mhh, 0 ATK would make it more targetable.

So Lex, what cards should I put in a Gemknight deck from outside the archtype?

At the minute I've got Rabbit, Champion's Vigilance, Dark Factory of Mass P, Supervise, Gemini Spark, and DeFusion

Mhh, depends. If you want it to be more animeish (aka less staples) I'd say 'Fusion Weapon', 'White Elephant's Gift' and 'Birthright'. However, if you want an actual 'Gem-Knight' Deck that's usable, I'd say you probebly hit it right on. And maybe the 'Gem' monsters aswell (as they are only related to the 'Gem-Knight' archtype).

Going for the strongest meta build possible, using the anime 'one copy per card and always drawing it' style (although with Gemknights that can be loosened).

Have almost finished the duel script, just need to work out end, but it looks good so far and it displays all the basic gemknights and some strong cards.

Really? Oh okay. Sapphia (getting used to OCG names for this one still, struggling with OCG terms) appears in the duel, as do all the long standing original Gemknights.

Bit worried that the likes of Mainspring, Evol, Photon, Inzektors and so on don't appear early on as a point is to feature all the new Xyz archtypes, especially as two GX archtypes appear before them as well, but that is because they are the decks of more important characters who duel later.

Archived