Yu Yu Hakusho: Fight Towards the Truth [PG-13][Not Accepting/Started]

Andx

[spoiler=Plot]

Most humans know next to nothing about what happens after a person dies, which is why death scares so many. The truth of the matter is that there is a place called Spirit World where all who die are taken to. It is a peaceful place where the souls of good people are allowed to rest for the rest of time, but it also holds places of punishment for those who deserved them from what they did in life. Knowledge of the place is limited, but even fewer know about the Demon Realm. In a separate world there live demons of unimaginable power.

Yet some humans do know about this realm. Some humans have abnormally high sensitivity to spirits and there are even some humans selected by Spirit World. These humans are called spirit detectives. They protect the human world from the demons who slip between the dimensional boundaries. And yet, demon attacks are not all that common. Many demons could pass through the boundary yet do not do so. As Spirit World and the demons both know it is because of one event; the Dark Tournament. The Dark Tournament is a battle of sixteen five-man teams consisting of demons and humans with spirit powers. Hundreds of demons attempt to get into this battle but only the strongest can make it. And then there is the guest team which the committee graciously allows Spirit World to own. It is often made of Spirit Detectives and Demons allied with Spirit World; two groups the other demons want dead. This team has many things rigged against them but they can't refuse to participate, they would be killed if they did. The battles are gruesome and exciting to the demons who would do whatever they could just to watch. The demons agreed with Spirit World that as long as the Dark Tournament was held regularly, they would refrain from attacking the human world.

However the Dark Tournament has not been held for some time. Upon the end of the previous tournament twenty five years ago a man named Sakyo rigged the arena to explode should his team lose. As his team did lose he followed through on his word and blew up the arena, and himself. Such a massive arena required a great deal of time and money to rebuild. As it turned out no one was willing to contribute either factor for some time. It took five years for reconstruction to even begin and that was because of necessity on Spirit World's part.

In the time without the Dark Tournament, far greater number of demon attacks have occurred. Without their gruesome entertainment, the demons saw no reason to honor the promise to not attack. In response, Spirit World was forced to find many more humans with spiritual powers; who were granted the title of honorary Spirit Detectives until the end of the attacks. They also had to call on allied demons to assist in the effort of controlling the attacks. Now the detectives and demons must work side-by-side to keep the human realm safe from the aggressive demons. And while this desperate fight goes on the Spirit World works as hard as they can to set up another Dark Tournament with the hopes that the attacks would cease.

And yet something seems odd all the while. No one can say for sure but something seems wrong with the whole situation. The attacks seem at times as if they're carefully coordinated but who could do such a thing? And there is a mysterious man expressing great interest in the upcoming Tournament but for what purpose? Are things really as they seem? One thing's for sure, Spirit World doesn't know. And if anything else is certain, it's that the honorary detectives will have to get to the bottom of it eventually.

You are either an Honorary Spirit Detective or a demon allied with Spirit World. You must control the demons and when the time of the Dark Tournament comes, there is a good chance you'll have to fight in it. Can you keep the world safe? Can you win the tournament should it occur? How far will you go to accomplish your goals?

[spoiler=Application]

Character

Name: (Quite simple.)

Age: (Try to keep Honorary Spirit Detectives between 16-28 and we'll just have to see if I like the age of a demon you apply as.)

Race: (Demon/Honorary Spirit Detective(human))

Appearance: (You can use a pic or you can describe. If you describe you must be detailed about it, especially if you plan on being a demon. And regardless of whether your character is a human or a demon you must include height and weight in feet and pounds respectively.)

Personality: (This must be detailed. If I don't like your character's personality, or you don't describe it enough, you won't be accepted.)

Biography: (This must be very detailed. To be safe is should probably the longest and most detailed section of your app. Anything less than 5 lines of text will result in automatic denial.)

Fighting/Powers

Power Ranking: (See the chart provided below to determine what to put here. For the start of the RP I will accept nothing higher than B.)

Reiki/Yoki: (Just a note, Reiki is human spirit power, Yoki is demon spirit power. There are differences. For this section give descriptions of the Reiki/Yoki of your character. Specifics like color and the amount your character can emit are not only acceptable, but strongly recommended.)

Spiritual Sensitivity: (Spirit sensitivity is how well your character can detect Reiki/Yoki which in turn tells him/her the general, or sometimes exact, location of the person emitting said Reiki/Yoki. Remember that not all strong characters have to have good sensitivity. There are some humans without powers that are impossibly sensitive to spirits and there are some very powerful people who aren't good at it.)

[spoiler=[b]Specific Abilities:[/b]] (For this section you will describing specific attacks. Any attack you use that I don't see on this app or pmed to me for approval will be considered god-modding. I won't give you a number that you should use but, give yourself what you'd like. Too few and I might ask you to make more, too many and I'll ask you to remove some. And it would be smart to outline some abilities that your character won't immediately be able to use. The app in this spoiler is what you must fill out for each attack. You can add to this list at anytime, but be reasonable. Also, any changes to your attack list must be pmed to me for approval before I let you add them in.)

Attack Name: (Simple, name the attack.)

Description: (Describe what doing the attack does, what it looks like, etc. This must be good.)

Toll on the user: (I will give specific examples for this; both description and percentage of Reiki/Yoki drain. Also remember that the percentage used is not for the whole fight. Sure an attack can use 60% of the Reiki/Yoki but that energy begins the recovering process right after it is used and continues the process throughout the whole battle. So two attacks that take up 60% of the persons spirit energy can be used if there is time in between. Please pick one of the following terms:

All-consuming (90-100%): takes up all remaining energy and leaves the user mostly unable to fight, or move for that matter. However the attack is absurdly powerful. Very few attacks are on this level.

Heavy (60-89%): Simple enough. Using the attack takes a heavy toll on the user. It drains a very good section of their Reiki/Yoki. They may have room for one or two more spiritual attacks and are in generally good physical condition after the attack. The attack is very strong. There are a good number of these attacks.

Moderate (25-59%): The attack has good force behind it but doesn't drain the user heavily. It uses a good portion of strength but the user is still raring to go afterward. Most attacks are on this level.

Weak (15-24%): The attack can hurt but don't count on it. The user feels relatively no change in their strength in using it. There are many attacks on this level but no really capable fighter uses them.

Minimal (0-14%): The Reiki/Yoki drain on these attacks is so minimal it shouldn't even be considered a spiritual attack. The user can use a great number of these just don't expect much effectiveness.)

Weapons: (Please describe any and all weaponry your character uses/carries. If it is strictly part of a technique listed above simple mention it here.)

Fighting Style: (Please explain how your character generally fights. I want a good description but don't kill yourself on this.)

Miscellaneous: (This is just for anything that doesn't fit in anything else. Like particular abilities your character has that aren't really a whole technique on their own. Essentially anything else you need said about your character can go here.)

[spoiler=App in Code]

[u][b]Character[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Age:[/b] 
[b]Race:[/b] 
[b]Appearance:[/b] 
[b]Personality:[/b] 
[b]Biography:[/b] 

[u][b]Fighting/Powers[/b][/u]
[b]Power Ranking:[/b] 
[b]Reiki/Yoki: [/b]
[b]Spiritual Sensitivity:[/b] 
[spoiler=[b]Specific Abilities:[/b]]
[b]Attack Name:[/b] 
[b]Description:[/b] 
[b]Toll on the user:[/b]
[/spoiler]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b]

[b]Miscellaneous:[/b]

[spoiler=Power Ranking System]

The ranking uses the letters A-F and S to divide demons (and humans with spirit power) into categories based on strength. F-rank demons are pathetic, like a normal human would probably not be threatened by them. Then it goes up to E, D, C, B, A and then above A is S-rank. S ranked demons are absurdly more powerful than even A ranked, who are already strong enough to kill just about anything. For each letter (except F) there are +s and -s and for each + and - there are higher and lower levels.

Here are all possible ranks from weakest to strongest:

F

E- lower

E-

E- higher

E

E+ lower

E+

E+ higher

D- lower

D-

D- higher

D

D+ lower

D+

D+ higher

C- lower

C-

C- higher

C

C+ lower

C+

C+ higher

B- lower

B-

B- higher

B

B+ lower

B+

B+ higher

A- lower

A-

A- higher

A

A+ lower

A+

A+ higher

S- lower

S-

S- higher

S

S+ lower

S+

S+ higher

[spoiler=Rules, follow or di.... I mean, get kicked out.]

- God-modding: There will be no tolerance for god-modding. God-modding includes: controlling someone else's character, one-hit killing, using techniques not described on your app or pmed to me for approval, and posting another character's reaction to what you do. I as the GM may post other character reactions that are important but you are never to. (By reaction I mean you go like "He punched and hit the guy in the gut. The other guy fell over to his knees." lame yes but it shows what I mean. Don't describe an attack and then describe it hitting the opponent.)

If you god-mod I will pm you and ask you to kindly change your post. Refusal to do so will resort in your post being reported upon which a mod will proceed to warn you. If you continually god-mod you can expect your character to die and you'll be ousted from the RP.

I cannot believe that I have to say this but making your own plot elements without my express approval over PM is god-modding! It's my job to create plot, it's your job to go with it. I thought this was common knowledge but the circumstances force me to tell you this.

- Posting: I need good activity here guys! I've had several RPs die on me for over/in activity. I need a consistent flow of good posts. I don't want the RP to not move for days at a time but I don't want someone to come back one day to see 3+ pages of posts without them. Each post should be at the least 5 lines of text. A bit more than what the minimum of the rules says but posting more cannot possibly hurt the RP. Again, 5 lines is my minimum, more is not only acceptable but recommended.

- About your character: Just some things that I don't want to see with your characters. First off, no half-demons. I know at least one of you will want to do this when you see Demon and Human as a choice for race. I will not have half-demons. Humans can have demon blood in them from a long time in the past of their family line (and vice-versa for demons with human blood) but I will have no half and half. Don't ask why I just don't want it. Secondly, like I said in the app, no power ranking above B for the start of the RP. Things will progress and your character will get stronger and learn new attacks. Third, don't give me super-generic personalities. I know making personalities is tough but I better see a bit more than "the angry hero" or "the lone wolf" in the personality descriptions.

- Acceptance: So first you apply. Then I look over the app and tell you what I think of it over pm. I will inform you of any changes that I feel should be made. Failure to make these changes will result in your app being denied. If you argue with me about changes I ask for your app will be denied and I will request you delete your post in the RP. If I take a bit to tell you about your app do not post in the thread "Am I accepted?". This annoys me as I want very little aside from apps and the RP itself going on in the RP. If you post asking if you are accepted I will have one thing to say to you: "Well you might have been but you can forget about that now." You CAN however pm and ask, this I don't mind. Once you are done making changes and accepted you must wait patiently for the RP to begin. If you post "When does it start?" your app will be denied even if it was accepted. You can pm this question to me but don't expect me to like you very much for it. The RP starts when it starts, don't rush it. When the RP is ready to begin, I will pm you stating that you can post. A final note, if I have to get you to edit your app a third time, meaning after two attempts it's still not satisfactory, you're not getting in. If you can't get the app right the first or second time, why should I expect your posts in the RP to be any better?

- About Fights: Many fights in this RP will be one-on-one. Everyone will have their turn to fight. When your character is not fighting, please refrain from posting very often. Please of course read all new posts but don't post constantly. When your character isn't fighting, he/she isn't important. I don't mind a few spectator posts but if you do too many I'll ask you to stop. Also, it's okay to take a few hits. I know there's this drive to win but please don't find some stupid excuse to dodge/block everything. Fights where only one person is getting hurt is lame. In fact, not ever getting hit is borderline god-modding. I won't ask you to take everything, but don't act like your invincible.

- Final Notes: Just some last things I forgot to put in the earlier parts. First off, only one app per person. Don't go posting multiple apps on me. Second, I need someone who'd like to help me pm me after applying. Essentially it involves controlling whatever villains I'd like someone else to play. Just so you know, I'm not going to take all that many characters. I may only want 5-6 including myself. Don't mess around when you do the app. You've got to give it your best shot. If not your best, then however much you think is needed to impress me. If you have any questions whatsoever PM them to me. I don't need you pointlessly posting in the thread. The purpose of the thread is to show apps and then RP, not to ask questions. I will gladly answer questions you PM me.

[spoiler=My app.]

Character

Name: Ayumu Fukui

Race: Demon

Appearance:

[spoiler=Pics]

feno0z.jpg

(The human is his normal appearance. The dragon is his demon form.)

Human Height: 6 feet.

Human Weight: 185 lbs.

Demon Height: 10 feet

Demon Weight: 300 lbs.

Personality: Ayumu is quiet and reserved. He was talented both mentally and physically but never like bragging or showing off his strength. He has a lot of strong opinions and feelings on various matters but he hardly ever voices them. It takes a bit to get his emotions to really surface; discussions of his family are one way to go about this. When his emotions do show it's not pretty. He becomes incredibly angry and aggressive. In battle he maintains he quiet calm. He's been trained to show mercy only to those who truly deserve it, however each person's take on "those who truly deserve it" is quite different. Cowards and those who would ruthlessly attack the weak are two people that would never receive any kindness from Ayumu.

[spoiler=[b]Biography:[/b]]

Throughout his early life, Ayumu never had imagined he would be allied with Spirit World at any point in his life. Ayumu was born in a village of light demons, a very odd combination, that had always remained rather neutral in all affairs concerning demons and Spirit World. They stressed training both physical and mental. All young members of the village were expected to train hard and study harder. Ayumu's parents were part of something called the Council, essentially the tribes governing body. As such Ayumu was expected to excel even more than the average child.

Fortunately Ayumu exceeded expectations. He found using Yoki and light together to be a very simple thing. He performed very well in school, regularly finishing as one of the best three in the class. Early on in Ayumu's life, the rising demon problem on Earth presented itself. Many tribes of demons came to Ayumu's village attempting to enlist some of them in the effort. The village council refused to do any such thing; they had always remained neutral and planned to always do so. As the conflicts increased the village realized they would not be able to maintain neutrality forever. When Ayumu turned 17, Spirit World approached the village with an offer. If the village was to provide a few warriors to assist as Spirit Detectives then Spirit World would ensure after the conflict to forever recognize the village's neutrality, even to the point of helping to drive off other aggressive demons.

This offer appealed greatly to the council. While they weren't sure they should trust Spirit World, they felt it was a risk worth taking. The village asked for 6 of the younger demons to join the effort though they knew they'd be lucky to get half of that. Ayumu had always been reserved yet passionate. He had strong opinions but never felt he should voice them. When the demons came to harass them into joining he hated them for it. When Spirit World came with their offer, he didn't exactly like the idea of joining, but he did like how respectfully they had gone about asking. Having always cared about the people of his village, Ayumu saw in Spirit World's offer a way that he could accomplish what the village had always wanted, to be left alone by both sides.

It was a surprise to the village, especially his father, that he volunteered to become a Demon Spirit Detective. His father was one of the few members of the council that had fiercely opposed Spirit World's offer. That same night his fathered questioned Ayumu. Upon seeing that Ayumu's resolve wasn't going to be undermined by words, he hit Ayumu and then proceeded to disown him. He told Ayumu that he could come back if he reconsidered his "insane" idea. His father then barred his mother or siblings from talking to or seeing him. Ayumu was crushed by what had happened but then became determined that if he could get Spirit World to come through with their side of the deal that his father would accept him again. When an official came to the village to take those who had volunteered, Ayumu and two others left the village.

Ayumu performed well in his early missions. The other two from the village, two of his better friends, died relatively early on. This made Ayumu even more determined. If he couldn't be useful to Spirit World they would ignore their deal with his village. In his current mission, facing some of the worst demon activity, Ayumu is now forced to cooperate with several human spirit detectives. While displeased, Ayumu can't say anything about it, not if he wants to help his village.

Fighting/Powers

Power Ranking: B-

Reiki/Yoki: Ayumu's Yoki is a bright white which is very odd for a demon. When he really gets going this field of Yoki can spread about five feet in all directions. In his demon form (described in miscellaneous and a pic shown in appearance) his Yoki becomes brighter to the point where staring straight into it can hurt the eyesight of normal people.

Spiritual Sensitivity: Moderate. He can detect Reiki and Yoki pretty well but can't pin point things. Those with higher sensitivity might catch things he misses. Those who are pretty good at suppressing their powers have a good chance of avoiding being noticed by him.

Attack Name: Photon Blast

Description: Ayumu's sword begins glowing brightly. A large magic symbol of light forms around the blade. In this state the sword is stronger. After a few attacks all of the energy built up in the sword fires off. As it is combined with a slash it can be quite dangerous.

Toll on the user: Moderate

Attack Name: Cluster Raid

Description: Ayumu charges Yoki into the tip of his sword and fires it off into the air. It hovers above the enemy tracking them pretty well. When Ayumu gives the command a series of beams, totaling 14, fires off from the point. The fire is very concentrated, or rather it hardly spreads out to ensure that the maximum number of beams can hit the target.

Attack Name: Outburst

Description: Ayumu concentrates Yoki at the center of his body. At his commad the yoki surges outward in a sphere around him. It extends outward for about ten feet can only really be effective within one or two. It is meant to get an enemy that is too close away. It can hurt the enemy but its main purpose is to knock back.

Attack Name: Empowering Aura, Hidden Edge

Description: Ayumu concentrates a good portion of his Yoki and his body begins to give off a red glow. During this time his speed in strength are increased slightly. More noticeable is that any attack has a spiritual edge added to it. Meaning even a punch could cut. Any blade used while this is active becomes much sharper. This technique can be used for about 15 minutes and Ayumu can use some other techniques while using this. Afterwards, Ayumu becomes quite tired. As such, he uses the technique sparingly.

Toll on the user: Heavy.

Attack Name: Sacred Penance

Description: Ayumu puts all of the Yoki he possibly can into his sword. Once he feels he has enough he throws the sword up into the air. If enough Yoki was used the sword splits into 6 spiritual blades of light. If there wasn't enough Yoki the sword gets in between Ayumu and his opponent and explodes outward. All of the Yoki is lost to Ayumu and the explosion is quite damaging to all engulfed in it. If the attack succeeds then a glyph of light appears underneath the enemy. A cross of light appears suspending them in the air a few feet. The six blades then move to pierce the opponent to the cross. Then all of the light fades out in a column that engulfs and damages the opponent heavily. Due to the large amounts of Yoki required to do this Ayumu can hardly ever do it outside of his demon form. If he's not at full strength it can easily go out of control.

Toll on the user: All-consuming.

Weapons: Ayumu carries a small dagger but it is not his weapon of choice. His most common weapon is the sword shown in the pic. This sword helps Ayumu to channel light better and is quite dangerous on its own as well.

Fighting Style: Ayumu uses both his physical skills and spiritual attacks as a strong combination. He can fight quite well unarmed. His sword is his main weapon. He tires his opponent down with the sword and weaker attacks and then looks for an opening to land a good hit with a Yoki based attack. He's usually fast and precise. In his demon form he's not as nimble but his attacks are far more devastating.

Miscellaneous: Like most demons, Ayumu has both a human-like and full demon form. However, the demon form of the demons of his village is not to be casually used. Prolonged use causes great damage to the nerves in most of the user's body. It heals with time, but the time needed is great. This form gives Ayumu much greater usage of light and increases his power to that of a B ranked demon (at least while he is still B-). The max time that it is safe to use his demon form is about 30 minutes each day. Going several days without using the demon form allows for more time in it when it is actually used.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

l steal this thread's virginity!

Reserved' date=' i'll have to pm the app of course :/

(BTW, i'm gonna finally post in FE :D )

[/quote']

Curses, the virginity has been stolen. Oh well, better by someone I know then by some stranger.

And of course your reservation is accepted. Just so you know, don't skip out on details just because you have limited space in your messages. I don't care if you have to send me 10 pms but make sure to go all out with this.

Again, whenever you get to it. And now a note to all of you who haven't applied yet. No more demon characters. I need a few more humans.

(Those who have applied are: Myself, Tempest Dahlia, Dark Lightning, Ayasato-chan, PrimalFear)

l'm itching to start!

As am I Tempest. However I need one or two more human applicants. So I will tell whose been accepted. Essentially everyone who haw applied. Tempest, PrimalFear, Dark Lightning, and Ayasato-chan are all officially in, as if you guys didn't know. Now then, two more human heros and this can get underway.

My demon app is up to date. Sorry for the wait. But i couldn't find no human rpers.

Excuse me but does

And now a note to all of you who haven't applied yet. No more demon characters. I need a few more humans.

mean anything to you? I know you reserved before I said this but it stands now. I'm not accepting more demons so if you want to be part of the RP the character will have to be a human.

Thank you. Now then I will review that app and decide whether or not to accept it tomorrow morning. The RP will begin early on tomorrow afternoon or so. I will now post the apps of those who I have accepted so you all can see.
Andx- see first post.
Tempest- Tempest's character gets to be the main villain, or one of them if I think of more, therefore you get to know nothing of his app.
[spoiler=Ayasato-chan (I'll be honest, this is probably my favorite app.)]
[u][b]Character[/b][/u]
[b]Name[/b]: Seiko Mizuki
[b]Age[/b]: 19
[b]Race[/b]: Human
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[spoiler=Appearence][img]http://api.ning.com/files/i2pPLr3FPotCxkEH0mjrZ715WOyYyyIIoS02AycQPUWSXKqgIBTx69NKjAjx8LsUtkzOiRQvdOmylTuwjZaTr9LJz3FnAJh2/anime_girl_fav42361.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Height[/b]: 5'5 feet.
[b]Weight[/b]: 125 lbs.
[b]Personality[/b]: She has very low self-esteem and more often than not it takes her into ridiculous arguements because she is sure everyone is out to get her. However, when she does get to know someone, with all of her unfounded fears set aside, she’s particularly cheery, but is not one to hide her feelings, if she feels slighted by someone. She is often displayed as overly concerned for others, and goes out of her way to make sure she’s done all she can to help. Add to this is the fact that she is an aspiring musician, with a feel for the violin. She plays it for the joy of it and sometimes she says it calms her, to help her think.

[b]Biography[/b]: Seiko Mizuki is, for want of a better word, a mess of artistic styles crunched into one. That includes her unusual parents. She was born in the upperside of Tokyo, to Toni and Inue Mizuki as a middle child in an extensive family. Being such, she rarely had the attention of her parents, who were engrossed in their own careers. Her father was (and still is) a well-respected sculptor, with his art pieces going for thousands of dollars. Her mother had more of a graceful touch, and took up painting, although not as successful as her husband. The rest of her siblings also took a choice of art careers, but she was the odd ball, the only one who chose music, even though it is rightfully an art in and of itself. Thus she was cast out of the family and hardly likes to talk about it anyways.

Once she entered High School, her violin career took a backseat to her new hobby, Tae Kwon Do. Even though no one could figure out why exactly she started practicing it, it was really simple. She wanted to make sure she could stand up for her ideals, and thus she wanted something to help her boost her confidence. However, having lived in a home full of hypocrites (the whole "music isn't art thing") she doesn't exactly trust people that often, so it's sort of defeats the purpose since she is so paranoid of being rejected.

Sometime afterwards, she started to notice that monsters had started to appear around her more frequently. But the strange thing was that no one else could see these strange creatures. Frigthened that she was going crazy, she ran away, taking only her violin as a reminiscent dream of her home. However, just outside of the city, in the forest surronding them, she was confronted with a horde of demons who were attracted to her for some reason. Trembling, she couldn't move, as her legs felt like jelly. The leader of the bunch stepped forward and raised his blade, and slashing down. Instead of an impact, the sword shattered. Opening her eyes, she saw that a barrier had constructed itself around her, with the source of it being her violin. Amazed, she picked it up, as if in a trance, and played a very peculiar melody. The demons hollered in pain and seemingly disintegrated on the spot, as if they aged into oblivion.

Astounded, Seiko was confused, until another strange event occured. A woman in a black kimono, riding on an oar of some sort, hovered down and introduced herself as a representative of Spirit World. Seiko obviously had no idea what she was talking about, but she was hungry for answers. Upon arrival in Spirit World, Seiko meet Koenma (teenage form), and had the entire ordeal explained to her. Of course, with her personality, it was hard to say no. And so began the life of honorary
Spirit Detective Seiko Mizuki.

[spoiler=Fighting/Powers]
[b]Power Ranking[/b]: C+
[b]Reiki/Yoki[/b]: Seiko's reiki has two distinct colors. When she's fighting, her reiki manifests itself as a greenish-almost yellow color. If she's doing some other activity, such as healing, her reiki is soft pink.
[b]Spiritual Sensitivity[/b]: High. She can detect many kinds of reiki and youki, and track it for many miles before losing it. She's good at pin-pointing certain individual's reiki, even something as minute as an F rank appirition.

[spoiler=Specific Abilities]
Attack Name: Melancholic Rhapsody
Description: By pooling reiki into her violin, she can play a certain combination of notes that unleashes a barrage of sonic blasts, hardened by reiki. Alone, these are easily defectable and cause no harm. When together, they can easily overwhelm a weaker opponent or confuse a stronger one.
Toll on the user: Minimal-Moderate

Attack Name: Raging Rhapsody
Description: Again, another combination of notes. In this incarnation, the notes create a heavy mass of reiki over Seiko before exploding in many directions. She can't control the direction of these blasts, but they hit much harder and faster than it's weaker form.
Toll on the user: High

Attack Name: Soft Rhapsody
Description: In an unfocused combination of notes, Seiko can create a shield that is capable of warding off many physical attacks, at least up to the lower B Class. This is the weakest incarnation of her shielding music.
Toll on the user: Minimal

Attack Name: Lovely Rhapsody, Stanza the 1st
Description: Focusing a great deal of her reiki, Seiko can create a song which mesess with the senses of her opponent, ultimately driving them insane. However, the amount of energy consumption is quite enormous for her currently and thus she hardly uses this technique unless she absolutely has too. (This is the weakest incarnation of this attack.)
Toll on the user: Heavy.

Attack Name: Angelic Rhapsody
Description: This is primarily used for healing. It is a light and soft melody that can restore the target's stamina. Recovery of reiki/youki takes a bit more time however.
Toll on the user: Moderate.
Weapons: The only "weapon" Seiko carries is her violin, a very rare black Strativarius which she has called "Somnium D'Amor" which means "Dream of Love".

[b]Fighting Style[/b]: Seiko relies more on her spiritual power to fight against demons and the like, as her fighting prowess doesn't extend to her physical powers past humans. She mainly plays different combinations of notes on the viloin to use her techniques.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Dark Lightning]
[b]Name:[/b] Hirosuke Kazuki
[b]Age:[/b] Appears 17 (Is actually 100s of years old)
[b]Race:[/b] Demon
[b]Appearance:[/b] [spoiler=Normal Form] http://aiki-ame.deviantart.com/art/Dream-guy-Jan-2008-75281420 [/spoiler] [spoiler=Full Demon Form] [img]http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt267/az300/CI09.png[/img] Img Credit to Night Walker. [/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Hirosuke is usually quite and calm. He is wise and always seems to know what to saw. Most of the time, he is keen and alert. Hirosuke doesn't trust anyone very easily. He isn't cocky, but he knows his place.

When he was born, Hirosuke was given the name: Raizen. After some time, he changed his name to Hirosuke.

As a child, Hirosuke was taught the properties of battle. He was taught how to use his powers to a basic extent. Hirosuke made up a way to increase his speed by using the lightning. He is extremely good at hiding himself, having been taught that by the demons of his kind when he was young. Hirosuke grew up as a very proud child.

As he grew up, he noticed that he could do so much more with power like his, so he left his clan, betraying his family forever. Hirosuke was in hiding for 15 years, before he was called upon to help out the Spirit Detectives. At 1st, he declined the offer. But after some time, he realized that he had no goal, but to become stronger. Hirosuke then accepted the offer, and has been alied with the Spirit Detectives ever since.

[b]Power Ranking:[/b] B
[b]Reiki/Yoki: [/b] Hirosuke's Yoki is a purple and blue aura that rages wildly when his emotions are high. Most of the time, he stays in control of his Yoki, but when he loses control, it could mean danger for the people around him. He usually ignores the fact that if he loses focus, bad things could happen. While in his full demon form, his power increases.
[b]Spiritual Sensitivity:[/b] Hirosuke can detect Spirit Energy that is not to far away, but not too close. He isn't an expert at it, but he does in fact, have the ability. It is usually easier for him to sense a human, rather than another demon.
[b]Attack Name:[/b] Bolt
[b]Description:[/b] A flashing beam of spirit energy that is converted into lightning that can be directed with a point of a finger. The beam is blue when it is sanctum, and purple when it has been corrupted.
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] Basic

[b]Attack Name:[/b] Bolt Pulse
[b]Description:[/b] Multiple flashing beams of spirit energy that is converted into lightning that are directed with a point of a finger.
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] Moderate.

[b]Attack Name:[/b] Shadow Bolt
[b]Description:[/b] A raging rain of lightning fast beams of spirit energy converted into purple lightning.
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] Heavy

[b]Attack Name:[/b] Hell's Storm
[b]Description:[/b] Hirosuke calls upon the fastest and the most powerful lightning and takes control of it by chanting
[i]'Let it rain with bolts of sane'[/i]
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] All-Consuming.

Can I add more later?

[/spoiler]
[b]Weapons:[/b] A Specially made katana that can direct lightning. A Glove on Hirosuke's left hand that allows him to have better control over his lightning.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Close Range/Long Range. He uses his lightning powers to fight on long range most of the time. Hirosuke can also launch powerful physical attacks. He is a calm and focused fighter, and doesn't head into a fight recklessly. Hirosuke prefers to examine the opponent, before taking them head on.

[b]Miscellaneous:[/b] He is not an Evil Demon, despite his appearance.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=PrimalFear]
[u][b]Character[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b] Hayate Masaru
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Race:[/b] Demon
[Spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]
This is his picture in his Human form;
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2hflvd2.jpg[/IMG]

This is his Picture when in Demon Form, Obviously with out the horse;
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/rqvu4w.jpg[/IMG]

While in his human form Hayate maintains his redish Hair although it is rather short and spiked compared to his Demon form. His armor also goes through a bit of a change between his Human form and Demon form. While in his Human form Hayate's armor hangs more loosely on his body and is black in color. Hayate has two items that are specific for his transformations and is a device to help control his powers. The first Item is his head band which controls the flow of his Yoki making sure to only release the amount of Yoki needed for his attacks and make them less destructive. The second of these items is a black collar that contains a symbol branded on it by his Yoki. The collar controls his demon form and allows Hayate to access it at will. When changed into his Demon form Hayate's hair remains red but becomes longer and flows with the wind instead of staying in its spiked form. In Hayate's demon form as stated above his armor turns a bright red which is a reflection of the color of his Yoki, on top of this his armor also extends on both of his shoulders forming a distinct spike like shape seen in the picture. Another major change is noted with his Headband which is completely missing allowing him to control his Yoki levels at will. As with his Headband Hayate's Collar transforms into the one you see in his Demon picture. The transformation into his Demon is still being controlled by the collar allowing him to end his Demon form if Hayate should become reckless.

[/Spoiler]

[b]Personality:[/b]While being quick to anger, his opponents see him as a calm and strategic fighter, and can be quite aggressive in combat. When in a state of peace, he carries himself with an air of frailty. Due to years of experience, Hayate very rarely shows any sign of distress or surprise, usually responding by grinning.
Hayate was born in the Demon world about 21 years ago. Growing up in a vast society such as Demon world Hayate was trained by an unknown Demon to be an assassin of the Demon world. Between his Harsh trainings and his parents never being home Hayate became a loner and learned to only trust in and rely on his master. As he grew older he became a mercenary inside Demon world assassinating any Demon or Human that stood between his master and his masters goals.

During a mission in the Human world Hayate was sent by his master to confront a missing ally. During this mission Hayate stayed in the Human world for a few years, before he finally found his ally. Upon their meeting Hayate was betrayed by his comrade and was ambushed by both his former ally and a few Demon mercenaries. Nearing the end of the fight Hayate went insane and killed his former ally and one of the mercenaries before being knocked unconscious by a dual spirit attack by the two remaining mercenaries.

Unconscious Hayate was in a bad position and about to be killed. In a startling turn of events a few Spirit Detectives showed up and fought the mercenaries to the death. After the fight Hayate's body was brought before Koenma and his father who both new of his powers and the plan by his master to kill Hayate because he new to much about their plans. Koenma and his father made a joint decision to bring in a famous and reliable scientist/doctor to create two devices that would help in controlling Hayate's demon form. From the day these two items; his Headband and Collar where placed on him, Hayate transformed into a human. The two devices where not completely fool proof though as they had to and must stay on Hayate's body to fully control his demon form.

During this time Hayate had started working with Spirit world as a way to finally reenter the Demon world and seek revenge on his master who had cast him aside like a useless broken tool to be destroyed.

[b]Power Ranking:[/b] B
[b]Reiki/Yoki: [/b] Hayate's Yoki glows a bright red color surrounding his body and certain parts of his body when performing the techniques.
[b]Spiritual Sensitivity:[/b] Hayate has a Moderate spiritual Sensitivity. He cannot detect the difference between Reiki and Yoki very well but can pin point the exact location of the energy. Those with higher sensitivity might be good at suppressing their powers and have a good chance of avoiding being noticed by him.
[b]Attack Name:[/b] Sand Storm
[b]Description:[/b] Hayate performs a series of movements closely related to Taoism. When he starts his movements his hands are in a baloon shape in front of him and he starts swirling them around very fast. As he does this the sand within the area is lifted from the ground, He then turns slightly to the right and all the sand in the area is pulled into a ball shape of energy within Hayate's hands. He then steps forward and releases the concentrated sand mixed with his Yoki in a blast at his opponent.
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] Moderate

[b]Attack Name:[/b] Sand Blitz Wave
[b]Description:[/b] Hayate spins at a fast rate pulling sand particles from the earth toward him like a tornado. As the sand reaches Hayate it swirls in a 180 degree spin and is launched at the opponent.

b]Attack Name:[/b] Swords of a Tornado
[b]Description:[/b] Hayate uses his sword swirling it in front of him with rapid speed. The surrounding air is pulled toward the sword like a vortex forming a mini tornado. Hayate then pulls the sword back and with a single swing can unleash up to 2 mini tornadoes at the opponent.

[b]Attack Name:[/b] Gravity Bind
[b]Description:[/b] Hayate first cuts both his hands and draws a star shaped symbol upon the ground. Once this is done he must lure his opponent onto this point. Once their is a body that steps, Falls or even touches the symbol a barrier form around the person and traps the said person inside the barrier pushing them to the center with a heavy Gravitational force.

[b]Attack Name:[/b] Gravities Concussion Blast
[b]Description:[/b] Hayate moves his hands in a swirling motion in front of his body releasing his Yoki into a sphere like ball. The energy transforms into a ball of gravitational energy and is shot by moving Hayates hands in a forward motion. The blast can complete repel an attack back at the user but Hayate has to have perfect accuracy as well as calculations on where the attack would be fired back at.

[b]Attack Name:[/b] Hellatious Black Hole
[b]Description:[/b] Hayate Slices through the 3Dimensional Fabric zone, then stabs his blade into the whole. Hayate then pushes a lot of his Yoki through his sword and into the hole forming a Gravitaional Black Hole that can attract energy based attacks into it and shoot them back out of the dimensional fabric in the next place Hayate slices it. (This tech is dangerous to Hayate as well considering he cannot move quick enough so he gets the inital blast of the attacks.)

[b]Attack Name:[/b] Implosion of Doom
[b]Description:[/b] Hayate raises his hands above his head gathering all the gravity from a ten by 20 foot radius into a sphere above his head. Once all the Gravity is pulled into the sphere Hayate throws the ball about three feet above him as he stabs his two swords into the center of the sphere. Hayate then charges forward through the 10 by 20 foot gap in gravity at an alarming speed and stabs the sphere and sword into his opponent. The blast is more like an explosion upon impact that contracts/Crushes the persons body within 2 inches in a circle from the swords impact point. Can only be used when the two items controlling his demon is removed or has been destroyed.)
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] All Consuming
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=[b]Weapons:[/b]] Hayate usually uses one of two of his swords depending on what form he is currently in. He uses a Katana while in his Human form and a single sword shown in the picture below in his demon form.

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/k1pgsh.jpg[/IMG][/Spoiler]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b]

[b]Miscellaneous:[/b] Like most demons, Hayate has both a human-like and full demon form. However, his demon form is very dangerous and unstable and is not to be casually used. His demon form is being controlled by two specific items but after a prolonged use it causes great damage to the items controlling his demon form. The items are restored back to normal with time, but the time needed is great and requires Hayate to be in his Human form. Hayate's max time that it is safe to use his demon form without the items being completely destroyed is about 25 minutes each day.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Zaneko]
[u][b]Character[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b] Dan Kiyomeru
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Race:[/b] Human
[spoiler=[b]Normal/Human Appearance[/b]]
Height- 5’8
Weight- 149 lbs
Eye colour- Green
Hair Colour- Red-brown
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2h6bqz5.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]First Release Appearance[/b]]
Height-5’9 (hair)
Weight- 157 lbs (Some of the reiki is compressed and used as extra mass in his body)
Eye colour- Red
Hair Colour- Dark Red with black roots
[IMG]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p60/JJAPrice15/22892c6eefeed425890c21ff1e832168c34.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Second Release Appearance[/b]]
Height- 6’2 (with hair)
Weight- 168 lbs (Some of the reiki is compressed and used as extra mass in his body)
Eye colour- Red
Hair Colour- White with black roots
[IMG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn5/kafkasdragon/dark_negi.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

[b]Personality:[/b] Personality: A mischievous and troublemaking character and lazy. A slacker by nature, Dan maintains a carefree, laid-back attitude about everything. He has even gotten a signature phrase: "everything will work out" as a way of seeing things. He is rarely on bad terms with anyone and always decides to make friends with the people he meets. He can be sarcastic at times or annoyingly naive at others. He is also very impulsive, curious, a daredevil and quick to make friends. He loves to take risks and try new things. Despite his outward attitude, He is deeply caring for his friends and is even ready to die for them or give up his dreams, and can be noble when the situation calls for it. He can also be over-bearing and a bit pushy, but loves to tease.
In is unsealed forms, he is much calmer, crueller and serious.

Dan is the first born male in the current generation is the Kiyomeru clan, as well as the son of one of the three dragons. A secretive clan, they have existed for centuries, hunting demons and purifying souls. Because of this, he is excepted to become the leader of three dragons (three most powerful fighters in the clan) for his generation. Since his early years, he has been training to fill this role, and he was quickly found to be a prodigy in manipulating his reiki, being approved for a seal at age six when most got their first seal at twelve or more. Unfortunately, his laid back nature is contrary to the strict regime his clan had made. He spent most of his time escaping the training, even after more members of the next generation joined the training sections.

This all changed when this partner was decided (partner for leading the clan, fighting and marriage. Her name is Anna) She was determined to change his ways and mold him into her ideal mate. A prodigy herself, she forced him to undergo he “training from hell” on a daily basis and hardly gave him a moments peace. He tried to get out of it by promising her an easy life free of worry, but that only made it worse.

When he reached the age to leave the clan’s shelter (14) and begin his own experience gaining journey, he took on the guise of a young magician. His fiancé travelled with him as his ‘lovely’ assistant. She refused to let him skip out on his practice so his days were filled with attempts at escaping better stints as street performers and demon fighting. They noticed the increase in the demon attacks and returned to the clan after just two years. Another reason for their return was that the spirit world representative requested aid from the clan.

Dan petitioned to the current leaders and after a drawn out debate (lasted three days) they finally agree to help. The reason they did was that Dan convinced then that the move with strengthen the relationship between the two groups. Dan and a few others from his generation became spirit detectives as representatives for the Kiyomeru clan. Dan had initially thought that being a spirit detective would be an easier life compared to the constant training he endured under Anna, but that hope was quickly dashes, as he was given mission after mission. Unfortunately, it was a bit too late to back out.

[b]Power Ranking:[/b] C to C+ lower when in his human form, B- in his first release form and B in the second.

[b]Reiki/Reiki: [/b] His reiki is a bit strange. It is green when in his human form, but changes in his released forms. First seal is the whitish red smoke in the picture, Second Seal is a flickering gold and dark green energy outline around him with wispy smoke-like reiki drifting off him.
He has a large reserve of power, but he finds it to be too troublesome to emit it in large diffuse quantities, so it generally exists as a thin, compressed layer around his body or narrow shapes. The most he generally extents his reiki layer to is around two or three centimetres thick. His reiki can be very hard and dense and possesses electromagnetic properties (lightning nature). Another interesting trait is that it is very malleable and can be moulded into shapes, especially when he has a base, which is generally his weapon (metal nature). In the released forms, the electrical nature of his reiki is amplified.

[b]Spiritual Sensitivity:[/b] He has rather impressive spiritual sensitivity, being able to locate the general position of most yoki and reiki users, but he is better at detecting yoki though. His method of detecting spiritual pressure is a intuition and smell. He can use his sense to effectively trace someone by smell alone. His sensitivity is increased within the range of active Tricky member, making him talented at scouting.

-Most of Dan’s abilities are mostly of the supportive type, but he still as a decent number of attacking abilities
-The yin-yang star is a five point star in a circle.

[b]Star pattern[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] The basic star in circle pattern. It can be formed easily by thought after practicing it. It is the base of most of the clan techniques. On its own, it just helps focus reiki.
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] minimal

[b]Higher Sense[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] He completely seals his spiritual power in the core of his being and closes his eyes. He can then sense the world through a strange mental image that shows trails of yoki and reiki as well as points were there are concentrated. The sensitivity is quite high in this mode, but he has no defence at all, so he dodges attacks with his speed. He is vulnerable to purely physical attacks in this mode because his senses are tuned to the spiritual, so he is a bit slow on picking them up unless the attacker has reiki/yoki. This weakness doesn’t show up often since most people leave a trace of their spiritual energy in their fist. However, he finds it hard to sense and attack at the same time, and can only counter attacks when in his released form. The range includes everything in a 1km radius.
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] moderate

[b]Riot Blade[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] He forms blades from his reiki and uses them to attack. He finds to easier to use trick as a base, extending the reiki form one or more balls. He commonly forms a katana or knife with this.

[b]Tricky/Magi Edge[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Uses the reiki stored in Tricky/Magi to form shurikan like forms or disks around each individual ball

[b]Yin-Yang Balancing Star[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Uses a five point star to alter the nature of reiki. Dan uses his Tricky/Magi of reiki stars to from the pattern. [i]Not fully mastered[/i]
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] Moderate to heavy, depending on the quantity being converted

[b]Yin-Yang Balance: Purge Circle[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Form the yin-yang star around the target and manipulate the reiki/yoki within. It can be used to change an evil demon good if fully mastered. Generally used with a chant [i]Not yet learned[/i]
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] heavy

[b]Solid Soul[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] asserts the metal nature of his reiki to solidify it. Works by using small reiki stars (more like dots) to form the star pattern on the reiki shape. Once it is in effect, the reiki is solidified and sealed, so he wastes no energy in keeping the shape.
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] weak

[b]Yin-Yang Fist[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Forms reiki stars in either hand, puts them together into on ball, then separates the yin and yang into separate fists. The reiki forms a wafting layer of energy (the yang a darker shade of the users normal reiki and the yin a lighter) around the users fist. Must be done in the center of a star-in-circle pattern.

[b]Yin-Yang Balance: Nature guantlet[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Form the yin-yang star and creates reiki balls of the different nature at each point. The user then holds the ball of the required element and uses Reiki Recycling to access it.

[b]Yin-Yang Balance: World Gate[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Can open portals to different locations, even different worlds (human, demon and spirit.) [i]Not learned[/i]
[b]Toll on the user:[/b]Moderate for locations, heavy for worlds

[b]Trick Shot[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Using the reiki stored in the Tricky/Magi members, he can fire blast of reiki. The blast can be elementally nature.
[b]Toll on the user:[/b]weak to moderate. The charge determines the toll, but Tricky/Magi charges as he carried it, so the toll is weak until the charge runs out.

[b]Trick fist[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Just a simple burst of reiki used to increase his attack power for strikes. The potency rises when he increases the reiki used. The nature of the burst can be altered it he does one of the appropriate techniques beforehand.
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] weak to moderate

[b]Trick Mine/Trigger/Saving/Target[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] A series of attacks he uses for his delayed tactics. They all have the same basic structure, but the trigger and use is different for each:
Mine- explodes when an enemy touches it
Trigger- explodes when reiki or reiki enters its range. Can be a barrier
Saving- a point he stores extra reiki in to recharge Tricky/Magi mid battle, in case his own reiki level is low
Target- releases a rapid fire series of weak or moderate level reiki blasts or a single beam.

[b]Range Threading/Puppet[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] A high level clan technique that involves the use of reiki strings and the range tokens.
Threading- A thin, invisible line of reiki is attached to a member of Tricky/Magi then transferred to the target. Can be used reel in items or people. Can also be used to sew things with reiki thread [i]still learning it[/i]
Puppet- Used when the line is attached to a person. The line it thickens and divides into ten lines, one attached to each ring. It can be used to control someone’s movements. The original technique does not require Tricky/Magi to work, nor does it require range token. [i]not usable by him[/i]
[b]Toll on the user:[/b]
Threading- weak (generally, strength depends on amount supplied)
Puppet- moderate to heavy, depending on target’s physical strength.

[b]Self Token[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] An advanced clan technique. Involves first separating the mind from the sense of pain then attaching the lines from range puppet to the users own body. This is used is the body is damaged so that movement is impossible. Originally developed for older members of the clan, so they could fight even with weakened bodies [i]Not yet learned[/i]
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] heavy

[b]Point Form[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Creates reiki structures with the trick as the points (he connects the dots.) He forms shields and barriers with this. He currently cannot make a barrier more than eight feet across or a dome more than eight feet in diameter.

[b]Downloader [/b] The actual technique is Reiki Recycling, but Dan changed the name for his own use
[b]Description:[/b] Absorbs reiki stars he produces to increase his physical strength.
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] minimal to operate, but the amount of stars created influence the total toll.
[i]current limit[/i]- 10 stars (≈ five times stronger)

[b]Riot Party[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Creates balls from pure reiki (he calls then stars). These balls can be used with Tricky/Magi, but are capable of exploding at Dan’s will. They can also be used in conjunction with Spiral Impact or Point Form
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] Moderate to Heavy for the initial activation (more than 20 balls is in the heavy range), weak to maintain

[b]Grand Party[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Creates approximately 60 to 100 reiki stars. They are used as Trick is or in conjunction with Spiral Impact or Point Form. It is basically a larger Riot Party. [i]Not yet learned[/i]
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] Just below all consuming (the upper limit of heavy)

[b]Trick Tool[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Similar to Riot blade, it uses some of the trick balls to form weapons. He has perfected forming a mace, a staff and a whip. Can be combined with Riot Blade

[b]Spiral Impact[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Using the stars created by his Riot Party technique, he spirals one or more reiki stars around his arm before releasing it in a punch. As the reiki spirals, it collects extra energy from the reiki that is released from Dan’s body and compresses it, increasing the stored energy that is released explosively. The energy released has a range of approximately three times the power of the star alone.
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] Ranges from Moderate to All-Consuming.
1-5 stars- Moderate
10-50- Heavy
50 up- All-Consuming
His current limit is 37 stars, so around 37 stars is his current All-consuming point.

[b]Heaven’s Balance[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] By forming the five-point star and placing reiki stars of each element at each point, he forms the balance of the heavens. A base for several advanced level techniques of his clan.

[b]Heaven Cycle Destroyer[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] By forming the five-point star and placing reiki stars of each element at each point, he forms the balance of the heavens. He then rapidly spins the star and builds up a large mass of reiki which is then fired in a massive beam. It destroys everything in its path. Dan can muster a mere fraction of its power [i]Not yet mastered[/i]
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] All consuming

[b]Heaven Cycle Big Bang[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] By forming the five-point star and placing reiki stars of each element at each point, he forms the balance of the heavens. He then rapidly spins the star and builds up a large mass of reiki which is then fired in a massive ball. It the ball explodes on contact with the ground and has a blast radius of 2km. Dan can muster a mere fraction of its power as his blast radius is only 100m[i]Not yet mastered[/i]
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] All consuming
[b]Blitz Fury[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] A storm of Tricky/Magi balls and reiki stars swirling around him or his target in an haphazard pattern that is impossible to fully follow. The balls and stars fire weak blasts of reiki that are negligible on their own, but devastating in an Omni-directional assault. [i]Not yet learned[/i]

[b][u]Movement Techniques [/u][/b]
[b]Slip Skate[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Forms a thin layer of reiki between his foot as the ground to skate across surfaces. Better for smooth surfaces (ice, water etc) but uses more physical energy than Trick skate
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] Minimal

[b]Trick Skate[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Uses two of the smallest members of Tricky/Magi per foot as wheels and uses it to skate across surfaces. It uses less physical energy than Slip skate, but more reiki. Better for rough ground than slip skate is

[b]Rail Rider[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Creates a small thin ‘rail’ reiki to ride over short distances. Maximum length- 20ft
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] Weak

[b]Ground Contactor[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Charges the surface beneath his feet with the electromagnetic properties of his reiki and charges his feet with the opposite charge. Uses it to stick to and walk on walls or ceilings or to increase his grip

[b]Void Step[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Creates a small mass of reiki to use as a foothold or step in empty space. Also uses members of Tricky/Magi to do this. “Surface” is a version of Void step that metal natured practitioner use. It makes a small platform from reiki to stand on.
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] Minimal (surface is weak)

[b]Flicker[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] An instantaneous movement technique. Releases a small focused burst of reiki from his foot pushing off and uses another burst to stop. The kinetic energy generated is used for consecutive flickers. Can be used in conjunction with the ‘skater’ and ‘potential abilities’

[b]Sky Runner[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Forms a small spinning disks beside his ankles that manipulate the magnetic fields in the ground and allow for flight
[b]Toll on the user:[/b] Weak

[b]Ride Flight[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] Stands on a couple members of Tricky/Magi and uses them for aerial movement. Takes less focus to maintain than Sky Runner but is less manoeuvrable. To overcome the limitations, Dan has altered the technique to create his own Trick flight. It works by having the Tricky/Magi members fly in a group swirling around him in the direction he wishes to head and he leaps from ball to ball.

*He knows some trivial magic tricks*

[/spoiler]

[b]Weapons:[/b]
He carries three main weapons with him. His second weapon is a set of ten rings he uses to focus his reiki, more of a tool than a weapon. It increases his reiki manipulation and allows for better control of his reiki from a distance. He generally uses it in conjunction with his primary weapon. The rings are called ‘Range Token.’ He wears then either as a necklace or one each finger.

His primary weapon is a large quantity of balls, most an inch and a half in diameter, but a few large and some smaller. There are a total of 48 balls (10 a bit less than an inch, ten 2 inches, 28 1 ½ inches.) They are collectively called ‘Tricky’. He charges them with his reiki and manipulates them using the Range Token and the electromagnetic properties of his reiki.
The material that tricky is made from is a specially created metallic material that his clan developed. It is attuned to his reiki and displays properties of a magnet and a conductor. He can store a quantity of his reiki in it and us that reiki to form blades (and other shapes) around the balls. He can control them comfortably from a range of 500m, easily within 100m, and strain for 1 km, but the accuracy is severly lowered and the reiki usage is doubled.

His other weapon is a pack of 53 cards made of the same material as Tricky called Magi. It is used the same way as Tricky is and has the five point star on the back. Magi is better at cutting attacks while tricky is better at blunt attacks. The different card groups in Magi have different powers. The jacks are the most balanced of them all. The Queen is the tactical, the best at storing reiki. The king is the best for defense and the Aces are his... ace. They are the fastest and the most powerful. The numbers are normal. The one joker is the best card in the deck. It represents the pinnacle of the groups.
Also, the tupes have different effects. Clubs are the strongest for attack, spades are the sharpest in forming reiki, heart are the best for storing reiki and diamonds have the best defense. He uses Magi and tricky interchangeably and, sometimes, at the same time.

[b]Fighting Style:[/b] His fighting style is a mix of Chinese kenpo, taijutsu and acrobatic movements. His major traits are speed, agility and attack. He generally fights using a mix of unarmed and armed combat while constantly manipulating Tricky and/or Magi, using them to attack his opponent form any distance, to increase his attack power or to defend. His fighting also includes Tai Chi Quan and Xingyiquan
The major key in his demon arts combat is delayed techniques. He spends time in battle setting up traps and reiki stores to use to his advantage or to allow for faster nature changes.

[b]Miscellaneous:[/b]
His clan is a family of Clergymen/Monks/Monster hunters/Extortionists/Destroyers that go by the name of Kiyomeru (to purify) in Japan. Throughout the years of battling demons and spirits both in the human and demon worlds, they mastered the concept of the yin and yang. Using this, they separate the yang portion of their reiki and seal it away deep in the practitioners body, using the purer yin reiki normally. As a student’s mastery of the art progresses, the masters mould the yang reiki into a form to use as a trump card in fierce battles. Practitioners generally have several levels to the release to prevent the yang reiki from overpowering the yin as well as their conscience.
Dan has two sealed levels. His seal is represented by the two ornate tattoos on his left arm, just below the shoulder. The lower and less complicated seal is the first release. He uses blood to temporarily remove the seal. The sealed form needs tends to display darker aspects of the users personality, developing a stronger sense of individuality with repeated and over-use. In fact, there have been several cases in which the sealed reiki developed into an independent conscience and took the users mind and body.
When the seal is removed, the user’s eye and hair generally changes colour and their reiki increases and takes on yoki like characteristics. Some of the reiki solidifies in the body to increase endurance. They practitioners speed and strength also increase, as does their proficiency in using techniques. Another typical change is the appearance of swirl-like tattoos on the lower arm. Dan’s tattoos are a faint glowing red.
The principle behind the yin-yang theory involves the five elements (fire, earth/crystal, metal/lightning, water/ice/steam and wood/wind.) Each practitioner is generally more proficient in one or two areas (Dan is metal and lightning) but can use the yin-yang technique to use the other elements to limit success. Their personal weapon generally represents their natures in some way.
When Dan enters his release mode, his body becomes has hard as metal and his skin darkens.
[/spoiler]

Archived