★ Club Espeon - We have mastery over Shooting Star Dragon★

mjnwnn.jpg

Hey YCM and welcome to Club Espeon.

[spoiler=FAQ's]

Why is it named Club Espeon? Because I like Espeon and I wanted to make a club with a Pokemon name.

What do we do here? Basically talk about Pokemon, Yugioh, Naruto and other stuff that comes up. (Although we're mostly YGO-based right now)

Who can join us? Anyone can join, provided that you are not on the Banned list. (Although you can be rejected if we see that you're a spammer or get in constant trouble with other members)

Any club events? Yeah, we have some around. Just read the last posts to see if any. Although we haven't had one as of late because of inactivity.

All dates will be written in the U.S.A. format, which is Month-Day-Year. So if I write something as 11/3/2010, it means November 3, NOT March 11.

[spoiler=Club Events]

2/19/2010 - Make us a banner (Ended 2/27/2010 at 11:59 pm HST)

3/2/2010 - Club Contest 1: Card Creator Contest (Ended Saturday, 3/27/2010)

6/6/2010 - Club Contest 2: Card Creator Contest (Ended 6/27/2010)

Current Club Event:

NONE

Announcements:

We are now in the YCM Club Hall of Fame (with special recognization from Opalmoon for not breaking club rules)

We're got STICKIED for a while, so thanks to all of you who made that possible. Now keep on being active and we can be stickied once more.

1/22/2011 - Huge revamp of first post

6/29/2011 - I'm noticing a huge drop in this club's activity level. So I'm going to start a new event to get you guys back in here. Please do not make me do the remake.

We're stickied again, so your activity is important if you want to keep it this way for the next month or so.

7/19/2011 - We will now be servicing the EFDC club here as well. So in essence, we'll have two clubs in this thread (and by that note, we'll have two different topics, although one for each separate club). So pretty much, anyone who's a member here will be a member in EFDC.

8/28/2011 - If you want this to stay stickied, then START POSTING. If you guys can't do that because of personal issues, then you need to let me know in advance (see rule #5/#12). I am not gonna bump this 2x in a row just to get you guys back in here. Inactivity has to stop; I mean it!

---------------------------------

[spoiler=[size=3]Espeon Rulebook[/size]]

1. No trolling, flaming, swearing or racism allowed. Any amount of this will be reported immediately.

2. Don't spam in this club. Depending on the severity of it, you can receive a +2 or +5 warn in this club, depending on whether the mods classify it as Intentional (+5) or Mild (+2).

3. Respect all the other members. Calling them any racial/derogatory terms is grounds for a club ban and/or report to a Super Mod. No exceptions! (I'm not responsible if you also get negged for it)

4. All other YCM rules apply.

5. Posting requirements are 2x a week. If you can't be here for a while then tell me. You guys want to be on the sticky list, then this needs to be followed. (While we're stickied, this rule will be heavily enforced)

6. Always stay on topic. If we somehow drift off-topic, but it is related to the topic at hand or it's an issue that needs to brought up immediately, I will tolerate it. Otherwise, include an on-topic post and at the bottom of it, put Off-topic and whatever needs to be said if it is of a lesser value.

7. ALL applications are to be posted on the thread itself. No PM applications will be accepted (unless you are currently post-banned). Of course, you will need to fill in an app AND be accepted to post in this club. (See last part of rule 5 for exception to this rule)

Neatness counts, so make sure it's easy to read (although you may still get in with a slightly messy app, provided that you have all the required fields filled out)

8. No repeating asking for the topic. I know I forget to update our current topic at times, but just look around. In severe cases where the topic is buried a couple pages back, then I will allow you to ask what our topic is.

9. NO ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER WITHIN THIS THREAD. Take it to PM, not in here. If you guys break this rule, me or any of the club mods will issue you a warn or ban (if it escalates to that stage)

10. Don't change topic on your own (also means going off-topic)

11. No inappropriate content in this thread (Includes Hentai or sex-related content, illegal links, hacks, warez, etc.)

12. If you are unable to keep up with posting in here, feel free to withdraw for a while and then reapply once you're ready to return. (Your rank will still be the same)

13. Only post here if you are: (1) A club member or a forum moderator/admin, (2) Applying/reapplying for membership in this club [see rule #12] or (3) You wish to affiliate with us.

DO NOT post here if you want to use this thread for +1 post count b/c you will get reported, permabanned from the club and negged.

14. Don't delete posts in this club.

15. If you are banned from this club, you are denied any more applications here.

16. NO RICKROLLING. It's annoying.

17. Posts must be written in English

I have no problem with other languages, but keep in mind that most of us speak English and might not understand what you're saying. You're allowed to write in your primary language, but an English translation is required. If you have to, just run it through a translator and that'll work. Either dialect of English (American/Brit) is acceptable.

Although, just to be nice, I'll write this in Spanish/Japanese for you.

Necesitas comentar en Inglés en dentro del club

Yo no tengo problema con escrito en tú lengua nativa pero nosotros no puede comprender. Tú tienes permiso comentar en tú lengua nativa pero el traducción en Inglés es necesario.

ポスト英語で書かいる必要があります

私は他の言語と何の問題もないが、私たちのほとんどが英語を話すとあなたが言っているのか理解できないかもしれないことを念頭に置いて。あなたは、あなたの主要言語で記述できるようになるが、英語の翻訳が必要です。必要であれば、単に、トランスレータを介して実行し、それがうまくいく。英語(アメリカ/ブリット)のいずれかの方言が許容されます。

(I apologize if the Japanese one is inaccurate; I ran it through a translator. Spanish version is accurate up to my current knowledge of the language)

TOPIC LIST

As a rule of thumb, we usually have ZEXAL discussions on Mondays/Tuesday (since that's when episodes air) and 5Ds dubs on Saturday.

Check latest posts for topic; otherwise just ask me and I'll tell you the topic. Just don't ask repeatedly b/c it makes you look bad.

CURRENT CLUB EVENT:

N/A (Any suggestions, let me know)

[spoiler=Ranking System]

Leaders

Sakura Signer Espeon [Leader rank, can only be held by myself unless under special circumstances]

Eternal Espeon [Needs to be at least Legendary rank + must exhibit good behavior]

Super Moderators

Arcanite Espeon [Rank 2, 800 posts required]

Divine Espeon [Rank 1, 400 posts required]

Moderators

Legendary Espeon [Rank 2, 300 posts required]

Shiny Espeon [Rank 1, 215 posts required

Regular Members

Elite Espeons [100 posts required]

Advanced Espeons [60 posts required]

Normal Espeons [30 posts required (in essence, your "evolution" ritual)]

Eevees (Default rank while joining)

Egg (Rank you are assigned after returning from a suspension)

(Note that these are just post count requirements. You may advance to a higher rank faster if you behave well in this club and/or contribute a lot)

If you want to join, fill out this form

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Nickname (what do you want to be called):[/b]
[b]Do you understand our club rules?[/b]

(Neatness counts + please fill in all required fields. Thanks)

[spoiler=Members]

Staff

Sakura Signer Espeon (Leader/Hokage Admin)

Sakura Haruno (Sakura-kun, JK)

Eternal Espeon (Co-Leader/Eternal Moderator)

Kaisu (Kaisu)

Kotaro (Kyrios)

Arcanite Espeon (Rank 2 Super Moderator)

~Kenichi~ (Bassa)

Alexis Rhodes (5Ds)

Divine Espeon (Rank 1 Super Moderator)

Zextra

Legendary Espeon (Rank 2 Moderator)

Shiny Espeon (Rank 1 Moderator)

Fusion X. Denver

OTHER MEMBERS

Takashi Komuro (Espeon)

Wishing Star

Soul

Ecliptic Dawn

General White

Sky Fire

Maverik

Jecht (Halo Ring/Spike)

-Athena-

Maverik

~Firefox~

Twig

Black★Star (Jonathan)

Clair

Pikachu [i'll just call you "Pika"]

Lyfe.

Champion Lance

EAK63 (Azza)

Umbreon28

Blackberry-Nii-Chan (Keith)

~King Matrix~ (Cousin Ampharos)

~UmBrEoN~ (Umbreon)

Rhyperior34 (Rhyperior)

Blazing Wind

ZeeMega

pokemon_emerald (Dave)

Blade123360

Survivor

ghost rainbow (David)

Windows Epic (iPod)

Silver the Hedgehog (Silver)

~Dizzy

Shadow Red (Raichu)

aan200

Ĩ¢ε (Pachirisu)

Night Walker (Soul)

Machop (Ichigo)

Nino (Charlie)

Marowak

Deadly Beauty (Nicki, Tropius, Bellosom, Kiki, Lol biggrin.gif, KK or Lil'Tiara)

~King Matrix~ (Cousin Ampharos)

Spartan919 (Eevee or Spartan)

The Monarch King (~MK)

King Silver (King)

Alucard (Eternal Eevee)

► Jolta ◄ (Jolta)

Benjo 8 (Benjo)

Acura[/b

DisasterShark

BEWD777

Pichu

Elemental Dragon

Max C.

(It's really hard to keep track of everyone in this club, so if you need to know your rank, just check the "Who Posted" + compare it to the ranking chart. How many posts you have determines your rank.)

If I accepted your application, then you're in (I forget to update the member list at times)

---------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=User Rights]

Egg:

-Offer suggestions to improve the club

Eevees, Normal Espeon and Advanced Espeons:

-Create a club contest in CC with approval from me.

-Accept members (once you reach Advanced Espeon rank)

Elite, Shiny and Legendary:

-Create a club contest or Fan Fic/RP with approval from me

-Accept AND deny members (Let me know when you do)

-Warn members (Shiny and Legendary only)

Sakura Espeon / Eternal Espeon / Arcanite Espeon/ Divine Espeon:

-Implement suggestions to club

-Issue warns/bans (permanent bans for Ultima/Eternal only)

-Accept/deny members

-Create a card contest, custom card set or our own Wikia, etc.

-Run the club if I'm on vacation or have something important to do.

ALL MEMBERS

-Invite people over

-Affiliate

NOTE: Staff members are only allowed to give out warns/bans to members of lesser rank.

--------------------------------------

Warnings

Each time, you break a rule, your warn level will increase accordingly with the severity of your offense. One of the club mods will issue a warn with a set # of warn points and when that warning shall expire (keep in mind that each club moderator will have their own scale for handing out warns)

[spoiler=Warnings]

(NONE)

Once you get 100% warn level, you are banned from the club for a period of seven (7) days . Upon your return, you will be assigned the rank of "Egg" for a week after, then you return to your old rank. However on your 2nd offense, your ban period is extended to 14 days and you remain at Egg for 14 days. 3rd time you get 100% warn level, instant ban.

If you continually break the rules, you will get banned on the spot (no second chances)

-------------------------------------

[spoiler=Banned/Suspended List]

Note that this list doesn't just contain this club's members. It can also contain members that spam and not join.

Banned:

[username / Date Banned / Reason]

(none)

Suspended:

[username / Date Suspended / Date of Return / Reason]

(none)

"Right now, these lists are empty, I hope that they stay that way*

[spoiler=Club Banners]

RRdfH.gif

(Mine, 2010 Banner)

ihJtk.gif

(-Pichu-'s)

Sexeb.gif

(Benjo 8's)

2mccb36.png

(Smeargle's)

-----------------------------------------------

[spoiler=Affiliates]

My Stuff:

5Ds Signer Team (Original club)

Konohagakure Shopping Center (Shop)

Official YCM Render Gallery (My YGO Render Gallery)

Other Club Affiliates:

Club Pikachu (Pikachu)

Club Pichu (-Pichu-)

Club SilveRaichu (Shadow Red)

Poke Kingdom (~King Matrix~)

Club Cybertron (Kotaro)

Pokemon Council (Bassa)

Gummy Bear Association (Death Sin)

Oleon and Bassa's "Come on In" (Bassa)

Elite Force Dragon Club (Bassa)

Club Umbreon (Survivor)

Akatsuki of YCM - Rising Dawn (Fusion X. Denver)

Club Pichu 2.0 (Pichu)

Party in the Sky (YGO Party/Talos the Wind Ninja)

YCM Bright Angels - Maha Guns)

If you want to affiliate with this club, fill in this form.

Name of Club:

Why do you want to affiliate?

URL:

You don't have to be a member to affiliate with us, however it's recommended that you join us (since non-members must apply via PM)

Okay guys, grab a seat and join the Espeonic Revolution.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:So many blind folk on YCM.

Nickname:Hmmmmm.... well either Night or "Soon to be Soul" cause ima get a name change you and, why would you call me night if I change my name to Soul, funny thing about that actually, its going to be based on the new remakes of Gold and Silver. Oh think i accidently made this longer than it needs to be... my bad. (btw, this was done on purpose....and Hitler is my friend)

Favorite Generation:G2

Favorite Pokemon:Ferallygatr

Archived