★ Club Espeon - We have mastery over Shooting Star Dragon★

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Sakura: I watched the preview, and I say to this, go F themselves, sorry, but that is just so horrible after I heard kotori speak, and etc......I'll definitely be sticking to the subs and etc, way better and truer word content, and etc......besides, I'm clear into the show, why wait an year to see all of it in english dub....

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, life and etc, and might/might not be on later or so on....

^It's okay; I'm kinda getting inactive too (life and other interests)

And yeah, I hate waiting a year for it to air in English (I'll just watch the sub/RAW and see if I understand what they say otherwise.)

Heck, 4Kids cut off the Arc Cradle part of 5Ds to make room for ZEXAL (and that part is very important, since it proves that Rua/Leo is a Signer among other stuff.) But I also heard some people didn't like 5Ds so they stopped airing.

As for the episode yesterday, it was pretty fun but I'll leave discussion of it off for a while until the sub comes out. (White, I know you don't watch the raw episode)

The short version:

Pretty much Yuma fights some soccer-addicted kid named Kakeru in a duel. Field turns into soccer field (and duel becomes something like a soccer/football game), Yuma almost gets beaten up after Kakeru summons ace and then he summons an Xyz that isn't a Numbers or Baby Tragon. And he wins.

This should explain the entire thing in full.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL_-_Episode_027

Archived