Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

[spoiler=The Story thus far]
Two Brothers Xerar & Valyenciarn grew up together not knowing where their parents were until one day the outbreak happened. Zombies flooded the western hemisphere as the two were separated. However at the exact moment of the outbreak, Xerar was captured in a shining Silver light and transported to Total Drama Island. Valyenciarn was left to fight the Zombie Apocalypse. Then some months later, both brothers simultaneously found ways to build dimensional traveling machines and then met up with each other. They then found out while in the crossing why they were separated. A prophecy had been told to Nexus King & Master of all dimensions that these two brothers would end his reign and begin their eternal rule. In order to prevent this from happening, Nexus had their parents kidnapped and held hostage and then separate the boys through dimensions to make sure this would never happen. Determined the boys decided to go after their parents, defeat the king, and fix their home. The evil king, decided to make their journey difficult and sent them into another dimension and so their journey began in the Bleach world. The boys now had access to the powers which had already been imbued in their names and their destiny. Xerar's weapon is Chaos as he's always been able to see that his life is chaotic and it what his name means. It has also been characterized in something he has which he has dubbed [i]the attraction [/i]. It causes mostly females and animals to want to be around Xerar, which unfortunately for him, makes girls want to date/screw him while animals like/love him, sympathize/understand him and makes them wish to have fun with him.Valyenciarn's name means Feral Harbinger of Vengeance of all the Order, Judgement and Appropriate Mercy & Destruction. His Weapons are the Mako-Breaker and the VPX-009:Obliterator. Valyenciarn is strong, fair and somewhat destructive which can be characterized in his weapons. Both brothers are in tune with Nature and are known as Rage (Valyenciarn Furia) & Roar (Xerar Fyurien): The Brothers Fury. Before they begin their journey, they meet each other as well as their other companions,in the Hole Of Fate the guide to their dimensional travels, which Nexus has almost no control over. Here is where they gain the ability to Jurei, the Life of the Dimensions which is the ability to cross the dimensions through the Hole of Fate. It also gives them the knowledge of the fact that there are infinite dimensions with different realities of each. It also gives them the knowledge when they enter into a new dimension of how their abilities will change. This is where they begin their journey before heading off to the world of Bleach and it here where they shall meet their first allies..
However their actions did not go unnoticed as Nexus sent his Changelings to confront them. Nexus wishes to destroy the boys so he can bring his dark rule over all dimensions. The Changelings are very powerful and are the Reasons why the boys along with their friends must make it through each dimension and are the reason why the boys always appear when the people of that dimension are fighting them. To proceed to another dimension, the Changeling or Changelings in that one must be defeated. However, there are 3 changelings that will join them through the course of their journey. This is the tale of their journey as they search for friends, encounter love, save the dimensions and suffer the wrath of evil among other things while trying to achieve their destiny.

The Jurei Fighters lost many members and traveled Deep into the Dimension of Bleach and Experienced peril and amazement as they battled their way through the Espada. The fighters turned Shinigami, gained new members like Ze'borova and Alvaro as well as the mysterious Evlin. Now they head to the prison Dimension...Verdiniai. Now the Jurei Fighters are separated and have had their memories tampered with due to a chaotic vent because of Xerar's power. Now they must journey through this massive world, looking and finding for each other.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=APP] You can delete anything in parentheses if you wish.

Username(if it changes, warn me):
Name:
Appearance (Pic preferred, descriptions accepted):
Bio(3+)Lines:
Central Power (here is where you put the idea that all your powers will relate to and they can encompass themselves in weapons):
What Name means(optional):
Anything else(like if you want the Jurei ability, can talk/communicate/understand animals, your dimension, etc):
Home RP Dimension(if applicable):

As a side note, you can post another app from an RP you are in as long as you include where the app is from. If this is the case, post it where home RP is.
Under RP dimension, post what RP your character is from whether they are orginally from here or not.
Also if you want to be one of the 3 Changelings PM me.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=[b]Announcements[/b]]
Your Character Can Be Good or Bad in Nature but they all join up with the group and follow the boys. However if you want to abandon the group/quit the RP you can do so as long you post appropriately. You can also Rejoin at anytime. All you have to do is say that in your post. You can go rogue but only if you have the Jurei ability.
We will be going through RPs that are currently in existence as well as orginal plot ideas. If you want to suggest an RP, PM both me and the creator of that RP to see if it is fine.

You an control as many characters as you can handle but I recommend 3, and you can't start with that many either unless they are related (good&evil, twins, sister & Brother, etc). If it doesn't seem like you are handling them all or have waaaay toooo many(i.e 7) then I may Pm you.

I will have 2 people other than I who will help me manage the RP. If you feel you should be one, PM. I will not pick based on how much I like you, but on your skills, fairness, and judgment & if I know you are consistent enough to lead in my absence. I will have the final say in things though, so when I do have the managers, be sure to PM me.

We will be ranking our characters in terms of strength currently so please be sure to let me know where you stand! Also active members will be able to vote on the next dimension we start in!

Travel: When a new Character begins they must start off in the Hole of Fate. Then there will be a portal to the current Dimennsion which you will enter after talking to Ceruwae, my NPC and controller of the Hole Of Fate. Then they will join the rest of the RPers if possible. If not PM me Shadow Zero, or Deept97.

Weapons and/or Powers: Your powers will adapt to whatever dimension we are in unless it is a free dimension, where your powers will be in their original forms. This happens as well with things that do not exist in certain dimensions like Pokemon in Bleach or GUNDAMS in YU YU hakosho. This applies for Cyborgs as well. So if you don't have a weapon and you step into a portal that leads to Bleach, you will have a Zanpaktou that represents your powers.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules & Such]
[b][i]Platinum Ordinance: Have a good time and Develop your Character well. If it feels like your character would like/love/hate you in real life, then you’re doing something right.[/b][/i]

[i]Silver Law: Don't Abuse a Privilege. It can be taken away. Sorry if I sound like a parent.[/i]

1. This RP is advanced & open to everyone. So post at least 4 lines with words in them. If you just typed up an awesome paragraph but it came out as 3 lines or something in that matter, [b][i]I can deal with that, but I don't know if a mod can/will.[/b][/i] Laziness is tolerated by me seeing as I am lazy, so If you start making a post and somehow don't finish, make a note about it in your post or just post what you've got & change it later.

2. [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-152476.html]All YCM Rules apply. Click here to see them. We are Advanced. [/url] [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/announcement-77.html]Also THIS[/url]

3. Just because I'm nice & I will help you out with your character if you want doesn't mean I won't ban you from the RP. You have been warned. You have 3 nails, then I bring the Hammer. Also if it seems like a user be it friend, foe, new, or old is being a D***** about something they get meh Hammer. Warnings can e given if deemed appropriate. 2 Warnings=1 Nail. Breaking any rule or doing something that can disrupt the RP/ers, gives you a Nail or Warning, at my discretion. I will being issuing those myself. No one else will Unless I say so.

4. Godmodding to some degree is inevitable. In my experience I have seen people do things that they shouldn't have done or know. You will get a warning if it is deemed serious enough. I will try to show people who godmod how not to do it over PM, if they did not know. Anything else gets you a Warning.

5. Character Deaths can happen but don’t go all suicidal without warning me first. If you do it because you need to leave, Pm the person your fighting, and end the fight. Then leave/quit the RP the appropriate way. If your doing it to make a new character PM me about it.

6. No Spamming or Flaming, Negging etc. This is an instant ban from the RP. If someone needs help, you make jokes about it & help them but you don't make them feel like S*** and do nothing. However, there may be some cases where people deserve it. If that is the case TELL ME, even if it is Me!

7. All Complaints Will go to me. Also I may have conversations about the plot with other active members of the RP so be sure to know what's going on. Also if you disappear for a brief time period, PM someone responsible in the RP an who'll respond asking them what's going on. However, if you were gone for a day and less than 3 whole pages have passed, just read it before posting. If you don't and I find out, you lose a nail.

8. Try not to OOC too much. After the first 5 pages since this RP has started OOCs made should be [b] EDITED AND DELETED UNLESS IT AFFECTS EVERYONE. FAILURE TO DO SO MEANS GETTING A WARNING AND OR LOSING A NAIL![/b] I'm sorry to all the funny people out their but witty banter counts as OOC in if its talking about something that was epic that you did or just plain old witty banter that isn’t your character's going ons.

9. Respect the other creatures (BeCause you never know) that you RP with. If someone does something you like, give them a rep, points, congrats, etc for it. If someone does something you don't like, tell them about it courteously. If you need help, ask. If you are willing to give help, volunteer. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Warns&Bans] None yet[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Accepted Apps]
[spoiler=Mr.Wham]
Username: Mr.WHAM
Name: Xerar Fyurien
Appearance: He looks like Zack Fair from Final Fantasy...cept he's caramel skinned...and his hair is longer
Bio: He is a good person in general who sticks to his beliefs but he has a problem: he always seems to make girls want to date/screw him. He wants to make the world better and values the prophetic question of what is life and wishes to be stronger for him and his friends. He is very athletic, agile, a generally caring person though he can be heartless and sometimes can be feral in nature. His home (he lives alone with his brother) looks like a section from the Amazon. He is also called Wild Brother. He wants a girlfriend though so he is constantly looking.
Personality: He is fun to be around and tries to have fun. Some people considered the way he thinks is odd. He is however somewhat dark and silent, but he usually is not. Often appears in places randomly and disappears. He has a fascination with Maseratis, certain swords, explosions, and The VPX-009 (gun I made up). Usually calm but he can get passionate/emotional.

RP: Total Drama Island 2 RP (started) [not accepting]

Name: Valyenciarn Furia (Xerar's brother)Age: 18 (his birthday is the same day as Xerar’s despite being a year older
Human or Necron: Human
Pic/Description: hm...[url=http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20hero/ShawnCloud/hero.jpg?o=8] He is more caramel skinned and his hair is darker, with natural blond highlights and grows quickly [/url]
Bio: I don't know what to put here except he's good at what he does(watch Zombieland) Has the 4 rules, and is very versatile & multifaceted. He wants a girlfriend but all the girls he finds seem to want to screw/date him (yeah I'm stealing this from another Character I have) nits a strange ability he has but he can use it to charm people. He's who he is when he wants to be.
Weapon:He has 2 and I made them both up!
1. Mako Breaker Ver.X: Basically, a sleeker, smaller, and Onyx Black version of Cloud's Buster Blader in Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. It has the ability to generate & manipulate energy. It changes how it does this in the dimension.
2. The VPX-009:Obliterator. It is basically a combination of a Seriously High power Autmoatic Sniper Rifle with extremely high accuracy from distances with a Pancor Jackhammer shotgun. It has 3 barrels, one for the sniper, one for the shotgun, and one that combines both.
Skills: Basically he's smart, strategic, a survivor, can somewhat communicate with animals, good in the wild and his fighting skill are legendary like a Final Fantasy characters, good with healing people & fun to be around & funny. He's also very strong and faster than most and can easily keep pace with wolves & others animals. An Olympian once told him that if he was in the Olympics he could win the gold all by himself. And other things...

RP: Endgame [Advanced] [PG-13] [Started] [Accepting]
[spoiler=Ze'borova Current App]

Name: Ze’borova Preyn

Appearance: He is 6’1” with spiky, ruby colored hair and eyes that change from yellow to silver. He has a bang and a ponytail, which are both white towards the ends. He has a lean, muscular build and tan skin. He has two X-shaped scars on his face and in the center of each is a light blue bolt of lightning striking through the center of a circle. He has 3 long claw-like scar marks across his chest. He wears dark brown, tattered cargo pants with a studded black belt and a black leather jacket. When its cold he may wear a long-sleeved white shirt with the image of a wintergreen colored wolf in the bottom-left corner, however he is mostly shirtless. His leather jacket is a biker jacket with a hood that has a part which droops over his face like a raven’s beak, when worn.

Bio:Zeborova Preyn, former captain of the 2nd Division. Born a human a few days after his birth a hollow appeared in a garganta, and he was sucked inside it and raised in Soul Society, much like Zaraki. He is much nicer and kinder and [b] as a result of his childhood, taught himself how to become invisble, a skill that proved useful throuhout his life [/b]. When he was 13 and still in the Soul Society, he somehow ended up in Hueco Mundo. He would have died but the creatures their took a liking to him and raised him. He ended up back in Soul Society at the age of 20. He then began training to be a captain. After the battle for Kurakura town h became captain of 2nd division. He was captain for 1.5 years but ended up in the human world. He remained their until he was able to get back (Advent of Hell). His stealth ability furthered and he becam able to place it on his attacks but only after generating them visibly first. His reistu also is near undetecable whil in this form. It is the equivalent to that of a small bush. Ze'borova also has a broken feral heart. (See Below for details)

Release phrase: Howl for Armageddon
Zanpaktou Name: Raikou (Lightning King)
Released Form: Striped Red and Yellow serrated blade with glowing silver hilt.

Abilities: Can manipulate lightning. Can cover the blade in lightening to inflict more damage when it hits. Can lengthen blade to a small degree when covered with lightning. Can generate a small shield of lightning to defend from attack, and fire lightning-based attacks.

Zanpaktou Full name: Garouou no Raikou (Hungry Wolf King Of Lightning)

Final Release Description: Lightning manipulation increases. Gains a lightning armor (in the semblance of a wolf) which increases speed and strength. Blade gains pure red color with arched gold lightning bolts running through it. At the end of the lightning arcs is a silver moon on each side of the blade. Blade can be melded onto hands and change into retractable claws. They electrocute on contact. He can fire off charged lightning attacks from his tail; he also uses his tail of lightning as a whip to attack or defend.

Special attack – Urufu Houden(Wolf Electric Discharge): Special attack – Urufu Houden(Wolf Electric Discharge): Ze’borova forms a highly concentrated, spiked red sphere of lightning. He can control the movement of the spikes & sphere and therefore shoots the spikes at his opponent, dealing them damage. The final wave of spikes connects as a net and traps his opponent. He then sends the sphere flying at them. He can also not shoot the spikes and allow them to form the net while attached to the sphere, dealing the same out amount of damage. After the sphere damages its target, it either explodes in a blinding, massive EMP or paralyzes the person completely. The last result depends on which way he attacked, respectively. Ze'borova has never used this technique though he can. (Base Damage = 3X Planet Burst)

Mask Appearance: The top of his mask is a goldish yellow with a jagged line separating the top from the scarlet bottom. His mask is shiny and almost metallic in a sense. His mask has a semi-raised silver ball in its center and silver hooks that wrap around the outside of his ears pointing forward. He has a black lightning bolt striking through each of his eyes. He is no normal Vizard as he has vast manipulation over Ceros as he can fire them off, absorb, grab, turn around etc his ceros & combine them with his Lightning.

Home RP Dimension: Bleach Advent of Hell; Dimension Clash; Bleach: The Phantom Zone
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[s][spoiler=Spartan919(Inactive)] Name: Jason Clawborne
Pic/Description: Tall, with short curly brown hair. Wears jeans and a flannel button up shirt, along with a bandolier for ammunition
Bio: Jason is just another teenager. Albeit the fact that he has been using firearms since he was ten years old. He even has his own gun collection, all just models of course. He is a perfect student at school, showing that he is great in all he does. Except he doesn't participate in 'sports,' per say. He is on a paintball team, and on an airsoft team.
Weapon: 9mm handgun, various other firearms, pocket knife
Skills: Master with guns, good with melee-ish weapons. Very smart, can figure things out very quickly.
Anything Else (added to above app): Can communicate with animals

Endgame [Advanced] [PG-13] [Not Started] [Accepting] App^^

Username(if it changes, warn me): Spartan919
Name: Meagan Clawborne
[spoiler=Appearance (Pic preferred, descriptions accepted):][img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z195/HayBev/Hayleys%20Pics/Girls/Hayley/Brown%20Hair/anime_girl_fav0002.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Bio(3+)Lines: Being the younger sister of Jason Clawborne, Meagan has had to endure all the nuances that little sisters had to endure from older brothers: the fretting, worrying, friendships, etc. She tried to learn how to use firearms, but the kickback they produced was just too much for her. Then she discovered her new elemental powers, and she mastered them...all by herself, she might add. She has yet to tell Jason of her powers, and hopes that she never has to tell him about what has happened to her. She produces weapons by using the four elements that she controls. Later, she discovered the strange ability to jump dimensions, and to pull other people along with her.
Central Power (here is where you put the idea that all your powers will relate to and they can encompass themselves in weapons): Elemental control (light, fire, water, dark/shadow)
What Name means(optional): N/A
Anything else(like if you want the Jurei ability, can talk/communicate/understand animals, your dimension, etc): Jurei, if alright. A Master of her elements
Home RP Dimension(if applicable): N/A
[/spoiler][/s]
[spoiler=Shadow Zero]
[spoiler=Ranmyaku Shadou]
Username: Shadow Zero
Name: Ranmakyu Shadou, although he is also called Shadow. (no, there is no last name)
Appearance:
[spoiler=this]
[IMG]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/zero-virus/NightOwl.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
Bio: Shadow is a drifter with no home dimension. He lost everything due to the rule of Nexus, and although he does not know the name of the deity that presides over all of creation, he curses it as an evil god. He has long since been resigned to his fate, as well as his empty past as he has no memories of anything before his sixteenth birthday. In an effort to learn of his past, he has gone on a journey to dicover who and what he is.
Central Power: Shadow has 2 hilts that can form free-forming blades of energy or be attached to his forearms to use the same energy in a variety of fashions depending on the situation. When the hilts are attached to his forearms, he gains an aura that completely surrounds him and can fend off most attacks, although when met with a powerful enough blow or a strong enough force of energy, it disappears and takes a while to return. In addition to this, Shadow has discovered that he has the power to control Chaos, although not anywhere near enough to the same extent as the true Master of Chaos. It is, however, enough for him to use the Jurei ability and be able to head straight into a fight immediately afterwards. Leon is able to use his limited mastery of Chaos in the form of a variety of attacks.
What Name means: Shadows of Chaos
Anything else: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa4ffhR-MXI]Discovering the secret of my past will be nearly impossible.........I'll take those odds.[/url]
The Jurei ability and the ability to talk to animals would be nice.
Home RP Dimension: None. He is a drifter without a past.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Leo Bell(Human)]
Character name: Leo Bell
Artifacts: 3 seperate mantles that were merged into one and can change its size, shape, and appearance according to the will of the one who weilds it.
2 bracelets made of silver and inscribed with the grace on the top and bottom parts of it.
the sword of truth that is handed down from seeker to wizard, and then back to seeker when a true seeker is 'named'.
Bio: Leo Bell is a descendant of 3 noble families. One stratches back for centuries to the Mamodo King Gash Bell and his rival Brago, from whom he inherited his mantle. In additon to his mantle, he also gained many of the powers of Brago and Gash, and is also the user of Baou, a powerful spell created by Gash's father.
The other is Richard Rahl, the last true Seeker before himself and also having lived and died centuries before his birth. From him he gained his powers as a war wizard, the silver bracelets, and the sword of truth which had been given to him by the spirit of Richard Rahl himself, since having been a War Wizard he had the capacity to 'name' a Seeker when one is found.
finally, he descended from the royal family of Hyrule's princess Zelda, and the Warrior Link who had sworn himself to her. As the last being in existence hat carries the Hylian bloodline, he carries a small bag that is able to fit more items within then it's outside appearance would allow for, and can use the magical items found within, at least until he runs out Hylian magic, then he has to wait until he regains some of it before he can use many of the items again. However, some of them do not require any magic power to use, and so can be used by others as well as himself.
Picture/ appearance description: 6'4'' with short brown hair and a slightly muscly appearance. he always carries the Sword of Truth with him wherever he goes, and is always wearing the mantle and bracelets that was left him by he forebears. He has blue eyes and underneath his mantle likes to wear the outfit of someone who lives and travels in the forest, since that is where he had always felt most at home. However, he occasionally where's the Red Mail and Purple cap that he had inherited from his Hylian ancestors of millennia past, a race that is now extinct except for him.
Other skills: He is very proficient with the sword and can cast many spells. aside from the ones involving his Hylian and Mamodo ancestry, he can also use many spells as a war wizard, and so could quickly turn the tide of any battle as long as the spells are used in the right way. Leo bell has lost his ability to cast all demon spells. instead, he now wields the power of the 4 elements of this world, as well as the ability to fire lightning from his fingertips, an ability that is known as the cold fire art. Leo still retains his hylian artifacts and mantle, and is able to still use them along with the Sword of Truth. However, the shock of the transition between his own world and the Hole of Fate has brought back his ability to cast spells in addition to his new found bending abilities, although he is still unable to access some of his most powerful spells.

Age: 21, looks to be about 18 or 19. he has only loved with the oppression for this long, but has already decided from a very young age that he will do all within his power to end the tyranny of the Karmdarcer empire.
Personallity: Soft spoken at times, although he speaks quite emphatically on subjects that he has beliefs on. He is always willing to find a way for people to co-exist, although due to his past experiences with the Karmdarcer Empire he has excluded it completely from any consideration that he might have given it. He i a loyal ally, and a fierce friend. Whenever there is some who is close to him whose life is at stake, he holds nothing back an will continue fighting on even until reaching deaths doorstep.
Other: i have access to all spells, expect to be poned! lol jk
Home RP Dimension: Fall of the Karmdarcer Empire.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Aqua Girl]

[spoiler=Heart]
Username(if it changes, warn me): Aqua Girl

Name: Heart Weston

Appearance (Pic preferred, descriptions accepted): [spoiler= her image][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/029/7/0/SIN_Character_sheet__Enyo_by_Kuroi_Tsuki.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Bio(3+)Lines: Heart is an expert expert hunter. She hunted evry kind of animal in the world worth hunting. She Is an abid Mosacist and gotht girl obsessed With vampires. She is the Daughter of Alex Weston of Smith and Weston. She folowed Valyenciarn After the Endgame was finished and the cure had been released and he suddenly disappered into a rip in time.

Central Power (here is where you put the idea that all your powers will relate to and they can encompass themselves in weapons): 2 Dual Smith and Weston, Demon slayers(Modified by her father to be 50 .cal, holow tip). She has nanobots that can repare most minor injerys, But if she gets her belly blown out shes gona die. she has increased strength and sight.

What Name means(optional): H.E.A.R.T(Human Endodermic Anti Radiation Termenation)

Anything else(like if you want the Jurei ability, can talk/communicate/understand animals, your dimension, etc): She can sence The infected.

Home RP Dimension(if applicable): Endgame
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abigale De'Haust]
Character name:Abigale De'Haust
Race: Human/Demon
Side you are on: Liberation
Artifacts: Neclace of the Black Blood Queen.(digised as a plain gold light magic amplifier)
Black Ruby Dager(also disguised as a gold dagger that has a minor shield efect)
Contract of Shadows(A contract she has with the Queen of Shadows.)
Bio:Abigale is a member of a high ranking Nobility. She was constantly abused becaous she wouldent do her training for the classy things, the only trainig she ever actualy did was her magic and studies. When she learned of how the nobles were treating the "pesants" or as she was braought up to call them shecompleately shute herself off exccept her maid Mina, when she heard that Mina had spilled tea on her father and had been put to death, She went partialy insane. That eavening she when sown to the bacement and cunducted a ritual to summon the queen of shadows........(This is where my characters story is going to start.)

Other skills: She boasts great healing magic(But her true power is in Black Magic)
Secret pasword:Puniyo(Its suposed to be Punyo)
[spoiler=The Shadow Queen.]
[img]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs26/300W/i/2008/183/f/4/Shadow_Queen_final_by_Eye_crazy.jpg[/img]
The queens Human form
[img]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs24/300W/f/2008/007/f/c/Shadow_Queen_by_Jyotii.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=what she looks like][img]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs40/300W/f/2009/043/6/d/Hana117_lineart_Zombified_by_KAR10SA.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler= Full union with the queen of shadows....][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2009/120/c/e/Black_Wind_by_Xenosnake.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Furosutoku~ n "Sena"]
Username(if it changes, warn me): Aqua Girl

Name:Furosutoku~ n "Sena"

Appearance (Pic preferred, descriptions accepted):
[spoiler= Sena][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/324/e/a/Lady_Frost_by_Hana_Keijou.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Bio(3+)Lines: Meh you can let me go on this, shes just a random character.

Central Power (here is where you put the idea that all your powers will relate to and they can encompass themselves in weapons): Ice Control(That can't be copied! Yea I'm talkin to you zero! XD)
What Name means(optional):Frost Queen(You'll eventualy get who she is)

Anything else(like if you want the Jurei ability, can talk/communicate/understand animals, your dimension, etc): yes jurei

Home RP Dimension(if applicable):N/A
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[s][spoiler=Supercardman101 (Inactive)]

Username(if it changes, warn me): Supercardman101
Name: Sagita Magicalia
Appearance (Pic preferred, descriptions accepted): [spoiler][img]http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/07042008/e/5/c/2/e5c2b00eb95fb0_full.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Bio(3+)Lines: Skilled with both staff and sword, Sagita is a lonely boy who grew up alone after his parents were killed in a fire, he strove to protect himself and others so people would never feel the pain he did back then, despite this, he has always had trouble sticking up for himself, he likes to go on adventures and tends to get overexcited when something 'great' happens to him, although that doesn't happen much, he is very timid and scares rather easily.
Central Power: Combat magic, melee arts
What Name means: 'Magic Archer'
Anything else: His dream is to be a great mage, but he carries a sword just incase something stops him using magic.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=ArtemisFowl(Inactive, Left for now)] Name:Jecht
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/62390ae79b56e2f4b2f8cff1feb8f8f81231916564_full.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Personality: Jecht is a very sarcastic person. The one who jokes aound and tries to lighten the mood. He hates people who are all serious and can't take a joke.
Nation:Fire
Secret Element:Lava
Weapon: Two dual swords with random symbols on each side. Such as "destiny" or even "death".
Companion: A lizard-parrot that he bought as a child at strange merchant. He bought it at an unusally low price but sees no reason why. He is very loyal, intelligent, and will do almost anything that Jecht asks. He is covered in green scales on his legs, body, and wings but has bright blue scales around his head.
History: Jecht discovered his bending abilites at a young age but nobody else in his family was a bender. His family feared him because he lost control constantly. They offered him the best tutor they could buy but he never learned easily. Once the Pheniox King rose again he immediatly knew he wanted to fight and his father suportted him but everyone else thought he was just crazy and it wasn't his war to fight.
Bio: Jecht uses offense mainly but rarely uses defense so he gets hit a lot but has gotten stronger from that. He's also the one to act before thinking anything through and is very reckless. He is almost never serious and nobody takes him seriously. He secretly is in love with the waterbender Qweyn but knows she would never feel the same about him and since she is with Leon he knows it would never happen and acctually hates Leon because of that. ((Drama.))
Crush: Secretly likes Qweyn.
Home RP: Avatar: The Final Cycle
[/spoiler][/s]
[spoiler=Ketodama] [b]Username:[/b] Ketodama
[b]Name:[/b] Project S.H.A.D.O.W.
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][IMG]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/Kiokama/RPCs/alucard.png[/IMG][/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Bio:[/b]]Project S.H.A.D.O.W. was originally made within the Warhammer 40,000 universe. He was made from the blood of the four Chaos Gods(Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh, and Tzeentch) by Imperium Scientists and was intended to be the force that would ultimately destroy them. However, the Imperial Inquisition declared the development of a being from the blood of chaos heresy and quickly was dispatched to eliminate all trace of Project S.H.A.D.O.W. Obviously they failed to destroy S.H.A.D.O.W. himself, but they succeeded in destroying all those who were involved in his making and all those related to them. Naturally S.H.A.D.O.W. went on a rampage and slaughtered all of them. Now he has learned of a power he inherited from Tzeentch which allows him to pass into other dimensions. He now seeks across all the universes in hopes of finding some small portion of the truth, and gaining the power to bring his final vengeance into being against either the Empire, or his "Fathers".[/spoiler]
[b]Central Power:[/b] Project S.H.A.D.O.W. is the embodiment of the greatest forces of his fathers. He has masterful control of Chaotic energies and can use them to shape-shift into whatever he wishes, mind he has to know what it is first. He can also change portions of his body into any weapon that has ever been used against him. He can unleash the chaotic energies in all manner of destructive attacks. His control of Chaos and The Warp allow him to teleport at will. he can unleash horrific plagues and diseases upon his enemies, and possesses incredible strength, stamina, agility, and endurance. He carries a single weapon with him, a pure white Katana upon the blade of which a single demonic eye is set.
[b]What Name means:[/b]S.H.A.D.O.W. is an acronym for Super Human Annihilation Device Overcoming the Warp. this describes his intended purpose which was to eliminate the source of all Chaos, slay the Chaos Gods, and then seal the Warp off from the realm in which he was made.
[b]Anything else:[/b] Can't think of anything to say other than that I'll try to use his power sparingly due to it's strength.
[b]Home RP Dimension:[/b] Warhammer 40,000; The Desperation of Man
[/spoiler]
[s][spoiler=Magnet(Inactive:Left for now)] Username: Magnet
Name: Mandraeger
Appearance: Mandraeger stands at 5'11", and has quite a muscular build. She has shoulder-length brown hair, grey eyes, and her skin is lightly tanned from all the rock climbing she's done. She wears a bandana in her hair, and leaves a side fringe in front; down the middle of her side fringe is a streak of blonde. She wears a light orange tank top, shorts that go half-way down her thighs and are held up by her belt, wrist-length mitts, and boots designed for climbing and going over rough terrains. Mandraeger often carries Ivory across her back, and Bloodlust across her waist.
Bio: Mandraeger was still in her mother's womb when a ship they were onboard crashed. Luckily, Mandraeger's parents survived, and four months later Mandraeger was born. Her mother and father were both Merceneries, but since Mandraeger was conceived, they went into retirement. Her father went on to become a blacksmith, and Mandraeger's mother would teach Mandraeger martial arts and swordsmanship. Both her parents were proud of her, and when Mandraeger was 12, her father forged her Bloodlust. However, two days later, her father died - even though the caus of death is unknown, it is suspected he had had a fatal heart attack. Mandraeger's mother couldn't cope, and she died of grief. Before she died, she could no longer bear to handle Ivory, and so gave it to Mandraeger to wield. Since her mother's death, Mandraeger has been living independantly, and when she turned 16, she signed up to be a Mercenary.
Central Power: Mandraeger carries her two most beloved swords - Ivory and Bloodlust. Ivory is a cross between a falchion and a longsword, and it is so-called because of the ivory-white blade. The hand-and-a-half hilt is a golden colour, the scabbard is a pearly pink, and in the pommel of Ivory rests a moonstone. Bloodlust is far more treasured and is more rarely used; it is a falchion with a blood-black blade, a hand-and-a-half bronze hilt with a very dark garnet in the pommel, and a blood-crimson scabbard. Both the swords are sharp enough to make a gash if Mandraeger focuses her techniques properly.
What Name means(optional): Mandraeger allegedly was originally the name of a rapier, though Mandraeger isn't very sure herself
Anything else(like if you want the Jurei ability, can talk/communicate/understand animals, your dimension, etc): Mandraeger knows how to fight, so she can hold her own
Home RP Dimension(if applicable): [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-154069.html]SPEARHEAD[/url]

Username: Magnet
Name: Hyena
Appearance: Hyena is 5'10" and underweight. She has very wide, insane-looking dark blue eyes, and crudely cut shoulder-length unkept hair, with twigs and leaves sticking out of it. She wears a ripped dark green dress (mainly around the skirt), and brown leggings underneath.
Bio: Hyena was originally a smart, intelligent and clever girl who lived a normal life. Her parents were on the side of Avalon (the world was torn between the Amethyst Order and the Crusade of Avalon), and they were very outspoken. When Hyena was 14, members of the Amethyst Order killed her parents and rapped Hyena, which drove her to the state she is today. Now a fallen angel, and an outcast to society, Hyena fled into the wild where she spent the next two years of her life living like an animal, and becoming so animalistic she was acting like a proper hyena. Despite this, Hyena still thinks and acts like a human, and can still talk, read and write.
Central Power: She uses a pair of claws as her primary physical weapon. Hyena mainly uses her sound manipulation powers, though they are more defensive rather than offensive. Her sound abilities activate only when she laughs, and it raises barriers, which blocks most physical attacks, and some magical. She can also caus objects around her to break, though the very worst damage she can do is cause an unstable building to collapse.
What Name means: Self-explainory
Anything else: Hyena's quite an unpredictable character - she's regarded as insane, eccentric, loony and mentally ill (she's all of these points but mentally ill - she's actually still very clever and intelligent)
Home RP Dimension(if applicable): [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-176026.html]Shards of Twilight[/url]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Dark Lightning(Inactive)]
Name: Raizen Osia
Squad & Position: 3rd Squad Captain
[spoiler=[b]Appearance[/b]] Wears a captain's cape in the form of a hoodie. He keeps the hoodie on unless he is in a fight. People with respect call him 'Captain Osia'. His captain's hoodie has a few tears at the end, and in between, it has a lightning bolt. Underneath, he wears a regular soul reaper robe. His hair seems shoulder length when he wears his hoodie, but in truth, his hair is long and flowing, {As revealed in Bankai Form}often remarked as a 'girly haired shinigami' by his family; His hair comes down on his face, often prejecting a shade on his face, making him seem a bit scary. His eyes are usually covered by either his hoodie or his hair, but is sometimes seen. His eye color is a deep amber. His hair color is jet black with a blue tint, as well as a Blood red, bang that hangs down his face almost all the time. How he looks under his hood usually draws attention in the world of the living, as revealed when he tries to go to Ichigo's high school, he gets fussed over by some girls.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Personality [/b]] Raizen has a rather kind out look on the world. He believes in fighting spirit, and also tells his students to always keep trying. As a captain, he takes his position seriously, and always stays calm. To everyone's surprise, he is young, but extremely mature. Raizen sees the world differently than most people, and is kind to the unfortunate. Only in the heat of a battle, can he start to lose his cool. He acts older than he really is, and so most forget the fact that he's so young. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]History[/b]]: Raizen Osia comes from a poor family who has a deep hate for most noble families. He is one of the most skilled Captains and, like most, has mastered the flash step. Not much is known about him, other than that. Many do not know of his Vizard status, because he prefers to keep it at simple hand to hand or Zanjutsu, unless the situation requires it. When younger, Raizen was not respected. At first, the idea of becoming a Shinigami sounded worse than jumping off a roof to him. But when his mother was killed by a hollow, he decided that he needed to become strong in order to protect those dear to him. His mother's last request was for Raizen to realize his potential. After wards he entered the Shinigami academy, to his surprise, passing with flying colors in most subjects. Even though he was respected by his teachers, his peers seemed to always look down on him. Only when he became a Shinigami at a young age, was he respected. Raizen is probably one of the youngest Captains in the Gotei 13, but no one seems to remember because of his mature out look. Raizen, coming from the Osia clan, has a faint grudge against the Kuchki Clan, seeing as The Osia clan are 'poor scum' in the eyes of the Kuchiki. Strangely enough, Raizen and Rukia knew each other when they both lived as poor children. When Rukia became a Kuchki, he was rather angered, but happy for her. Raizen is also childhood friends with Renji. Another strange thing, is that Raizen developed some kind of odd relationship with Rukia after she entered the Nobles. Raizen gets along well with most of the other Captain's of the Gotei 13; most with Toshiro, having known him before he became a shinigami. Although, he seems to have a faint grudge against Byakuya. He also seems to have a hint of fear over Mayuri, calling him 'A Mad Scientist...'. Raizen shows most disrespect for Shunsui, captain of the 8th squad, often calling him a lazy bum. [/spoiler]

Powers & Abilities
[spoiler=[b]Swordsmanship[/b]] Considered a master or an expert when wielding a sword. Although, because of his physical speed and ability to fight, he only uses a sword when facing a tough opponent. When beginning a fight, he turns to his Zanpakutō and whispers a few words of kindness, usually stating that he hopes for the best outcome. Raizen believes that true fighting spirit comes from the bond shared by the user and his Zanpakutō. Since he is left handed, he uses his right hand to weild a sword when fighting a weak opponnent. If a fight is difficult to win, he will switch to his left hand.He is believed to be the best Lightning User in the Soul Society, and is highly respected. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Flash Step[/b]]: Extremely good at flash stepping. Since he was a child, he worked on his speed because it was said by his family that his speed could easily surpass most, if he were to work on it. Because of his childhood spent with the poor, he didn't have much to do but train. Whenever he got bored, or needed something to do, he would work on speed. It came to the point where he had been able to flash step without knowing it. When in use of flash step, he draws his sword in an instant that only a keen eye would be able to see. He doesn't intend to kill using flash steps, however, since he once stated that it 'was like cheating'. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Spiritual Pressure[/b]]: Raizen usually keeps his spiritual pressure compressed, either to stay hidden, or to seem weaker than he really is. When released at full level, the opponent feels lightning strikes and can hear thunderous roars, as if a large storm was approaching. Only those with high resistance, can see past it. He usually doesn't release it though. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Strength[/b]]: On a scale of 1-10 it would be 6/10. Not as in brute strength, but as pure fighting ability. Such as karate abiltly, using his speed and years of pure training. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Endurance[/b]]: Not as much as Ichigo Kurosaki's endurance. Raizen, when smaller, found himself in many situations where he found himself unable to stand and covered in blood. Raizen for the most part, is unable to continue once he knows that he has been defeated. As a true warrior, he accepts defeat. Only when lives are at sake, he feels as if he cannot give up. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Durability[/b]]: Such as most captains, is not easily affected by weak spiritual pressure. Only immense spiritual pressure can make him fall to his knees. Although he cannot easily stay unaffected for long. Durabilty is not his strongest or best skill. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Kido[/b]]: Kido is not Raizen's strongest skill. He doesn't use it unless for some reason he cannot use his speed, or if it was useless to us it, or if his Zanpakutō was out of reach. He doesn't know many techiniqes in this case, but as most captains, can still us it when all else is lost. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Hand to Hand[/b]]: Before drawing his Zanpakutō, he keeps it in it's sealed katana form and uses it along with his speed and agility. Raizen maybe one of the best at hand to hand combat. If his opponent is weaker than the Vice-Captain level, he usually keeps it at hand to hand combat. It was remarked by his sensei that he had blinding punches and kicks. Raizen can easily defeat a lower-ranking enemy using only hand to hand combat. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Zanpakutō [/b]]
Name: Rai-kenmaru {Meaning is unknown}
Rai-kenmaru in it's sealed form is a katana that he carries on his back, unlike most Shinigami. The handle of the katana is dark purple, with a bit of a blue tint. The blade it's self is the same as any regular katana. When in it's released form, Rai-kenmaru is a blade that calls upon thunder and lightning when it strikes. Rai-kenmaru is a Electric-Type Zanpakutō, one of the few. It is known throughout all of the Soul Society for it's immense power, which Raizen usually keeps hidden away.
[b]Release Phrase: [/b]'Strike with your thunderous roar, Rai-kenmaru'
[b]Shikai power:[/b] Strikes with lightning bolts when making contact; anything the sword hits, is hit by lightning in the next 3 seconds.
[b]Bankai Name[/b]: Rai-Kenmachi
[b]Bankai special power[/b]: Lightning strikes rain down with great speed and range.
[b]Bankai transformation description[/b]: Raizen's hoodie comes off completely, revealing his rather long hair. The Lightning bolt on Raizen's captain's cape begins to glow. Raizen's speed and range also increases. [/spoiler]
Anything Else: Jurei
Home RP Dimension: 'The Phantom Realm'
[/spoiler][/s]
[spoiler=White Hollow]
[spoiler=Deceased]Name: Jey Hateyo "J" by friends, "Sonjiru" his personal name
Appearance (Pic preferred, descriptions accepted):[img]http://jomacdoom.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/anime_guy_2.jpg[/img]
Bio(3+)Lines: He was born in the Time Vass Dimension, and has the ability to controll wind. When turned 14 he trained at wind and ice controlling with his master, Jen Fuuma Uio, and gained tremendous powers. Later at 18 he traveled at another dimension and is ready to rp in Mr. Wham's first Rp !
Central Power (here is where you put the idea that all your powers will relate to and they can encompass themselves in weapons): First stae [img]http://www.mwctoys.com/images/ice_Weapons.jpg[/img]only sword. Can use wind attacks and cut his enemies.Second state is like this [img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/soulcalibur/images/thumb/5/55/Sc4-soul-calibur.jpg/300px-Sc4-soul-calibur.jpg[/img]Can use basic ice attacks and matured wind attacks.Third state an aura is at his hands and can use mastered wind and matured ice attacks. At 4th and final and risky state can use perfect attacks but the pressure on his body is too high.
What Name means(optional):Sonjiru means harm
Anything else(like if you want the Jurei ability, can talk/communicate/understand animals, your dimension, etc): Jurei
[/spoiler]
Username(if it changes, warn me): White Hollow
Name: Jey or J Jason Draken at social life
Appearance (Pic preferred, descriptions accepted):Same as before but cold skin.
Bio(3+)Lines: After beign killed by in battle he returns in a more powerfull form. Has full knowledge of what happened and also new abillities. A nife begins and a new ally is born. He now wishes to be better and help
Central Power (here is where you put the idea that all your powers will relate to and they can encompass themselves in weapons): Super Strenght Stamina Speed Jump etc. Can use Spells (Glisimo[torture], Mijide[Wound Burn]). [b]Can turn invisible[/b] and can shoot various beams/blasts of dark energy or light energy. Can make allies vampires(ask Wham 4 the limits). Night Vision and self controll.
Anything else(like if you want the Jurei ability, can talk/communicate/understand animals, your dimension, etc): As a vampire he can live by feeding on animals by blood puts presuure on him. Can trsanform into a full demon by giving up his spells for ever.
[spoiler=Picture][img]http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/archives/1164919692_DemonAnime.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Deept97]
Name: Alvaro Konotce
Rank(or None): Espada 00- Leader of Espada
Alliance(you can choose to have no alliance):Arrancar
Pic or Description: [IMG]http://i197.photobucket[/IMG]
Special Ability(s): (Regeneration, etc): Alvaro can manipulate and control shadows. He can use shadows to bind, restrict, attack, defend, etc. He can also use them to regenerate limbs and heal wounds.
Zanpakto Name and Description: Cosechar de Sombra. A long Katana, with black flames dancing along the hilt.
Release Phrase: Blacken the Night
Resurecction Description:
Alvaro gains a black mask with two white slits for eyes. His blade turns pure black, with black flames surrounding the hilt. His outfit turns black and warps into a long black sleeveless cloak, with a long hood. He gains heightened control over his shadows, and can use them over longer distances.
Cero de Sombra- Fires a large black Cero from his sword. He can control its size, shape, speed, direction, etc. It explodes on contact and deals 3X damage of a normal cero.
Cosechar de Sombra: Octopus Form- Alvaro is surrounded by Eight Tendrils of Shadow (they grow from his shadow). He can actively control them fore offense, defense, etc.
Cosechar de Sombra: Ultimate Octopus Form: Alvaro is surrounded by a mass of Shadows that grow to form an octopus 3 times as large as Alvaro. It is controlled internally by Alvaro. Any wounds inflicted on it are healed. It has all of Alvaro’s abilities (Speed, strength, etc)
Sombra Redirecto- He can conjure a mass of shadows that can absorb and redirect one attack. The stronger the portal, the stronger the redirected attack. If the strength of the attack exceeds the strength of the portal, the portal fails.

Segunda Resurecction(If Applicable) Description:
Alvaro's entire body becomes a dark shade of black, with his mask staying the same. His sword splits in half, and the halves melt into his arm, which then become impenetrable.(They are retractable) He has the highest degree of control over shadows, and can use them to take control of weaker vessels.
Mundo de las Sobras: Creates a Shadow Dimension that he can trap things in. (people,attaks,building,etc)

Ejercito de las Sombras: Can create shadow creatures(near limitless) that he can control.

Final de las Sobras: Creates a large mass of shadows, which breaks into thousands of smaller pieces that converge on the opponent(s) from all directions. Each exploded on contact with the 5x the power of a normal cero.
Final de Ejecito de las Sombras- Creates as giant shadow creature that Alvaro can control. While he controls the creature, he cannot use any other attacks.

Bio: A survivor from the original war, Alvaro quickly rose to his rank as leader of the Espada. During the old war with Aizen, he played a neutral role, concerned with neither side winning. During the new war, he was mostly on the side of the Arrancar, and was second in command. During the battle between the Espada’s leader and Yammamoto, Alvaro intervened in the battle, killing both of them with one attack. He is said to be by far the strongest Arrancar in Hueco Mundo. It is also said that he has a third release, though these rumors haven’t been confirmed. Alvaro rarely kills his opponents; he only does it if necessary. He instead likes to draw out his battles. Despite his strength, he has a predominately passive nature, and needs to be pushed to fight fully. [/spoiler]
[s][spoiler=Fenrir(Inactive)] Name: Dominic
[spoiler=Appearance (Pic preferred, descriptions accepted)] http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq217/Spade812/Noctis.jpg
[/spoiler]
Bio(3+)Lines: Dominic was one of the few to actually be born on the Lancer. It was when the Lancer started to land, that he was moved to a pod attached to the ship, and was sent out to join the other pods. His only family during that time was his father, but he was an engineer on the Lancer. Growing up, he practically forgot his father, and trained himself in the use of small arms. When he was ten, he came across a spire that was hidden in a large field. As he touched it, the symbols disappeared and he jumped back. As people watched, no one was able to get close enough to him since the wind was pushing them back. With that, he grew up to be a Bounty Hunter and lived a rather lonely life. It was until a certain slash managed to blow away a bounty that he realized he had gotten his powers back.
Central Power (here is where you put the idea that all your powers will relate to and they can encompass themselves in weapons): Dominic’s power is wind manipulation. He can control wind and gases in general, whether it is to create a twister or too retain helium in a popped balloon. What’s more, he can give himself a ‘boost’ to run faster, jump higher, etc. In a sense his control over wind is great enough that he can glide simply but pushing and lifting himself with wind.
What Name means(optional):
Anything else(like if you want the Jurei ability, can talk/communicate/understand animals, your dimension, etc): He carries a Katana and a Dagger which he uses with deadly precision.
Home RP Dimension(if applicable): [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-154069.html]SPEARHEAD[/url] [/spoiler][/s]

[spoiler=Necro Pheonix]
Username(if it changes, warn me): Necro Pheonix
Name:Haro Karuki
Appearance (Pic preferred, descriptions accepted):Tall, with long black hair. Wears usually ripped jeans and a red T-Shirt. Eyes are red and grows horns when angry.
Bio(3+)Lines: Haro was born to a family that was brutally murdered a year after he was born. He was adopted by a cult that branded him with a giant pheonix on his back. They trained him with sword arts and magic. Years later he killed them and broke free. He now travels the world with no aim or goal in sight..
Central Power (here is where you put the idea that all your powers will relate to and they can encompass themselves in weapons): Control over fire and minipuilation of it.
What Name means(optional):N/A
Anything else(like if you want the Jurei ability, can talk/communicate/understand animals, your dimension, etc):Jurei
Home RP Dimension(if applicable): N/A [/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=RPs/Places we've visited] The Hole of Fate (Always accessible, except now)
The Phantom Zone (Finished)
Verdiniai: PRison Escape from Verada (Currently)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Banned/Limited Powers[/b]] Time Manipulation(limited for now)
Complete invulnerabilty to everything (Banned)
Chaos(No more ppl can have it)
Annihilation(1 and 1 only)
Reality Control(Taken By NPC)
Power Absorption - you can't continually add or absorb people's or abilities endlessly as a side ability when your main abilities are strong as hell. Seriously, don't do it.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Special Abilities]
[spoiler=Jurei] Available to any type of RP character. People who have this gain knowledge of the infinite dimension, the ability to cross dimensions and always return to the Hole of Fate, and instant knowledge of the laws of that dimension. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Feral Hearts.Original Bleach Characters only & must fit in bio, depending on the level and must happen in order of it hasn't yet.]
Feral Heart - the first & most basic stage. This causes a grpowth in strength and an incerdible boost, however the difference in power between this and the next stage could be compare to pluto and the Sun. (Anyone who has lived in hardship or fights for a cause can achieve this stage)
Broken Feral Heart - it happens when there a extremely powerful event that can traumatize the person w/the feral, heart. There personality changes and can range from little to large and has a more negative connotation, which can be resisted. If they do not either complletely succumb to their personality changes or manage to get to the next stage, they will die. This heart caninfluence tghe user through pain & rapidness of beating. Their reistu & power continually grows, and in battle, this can be exponential. (The only people who have achieved this are Ulquiorra and currently Ze'borova has one.)
SerapHeart - the third stage that occurs when a BFH is mended. Stats up. A more positive nature comes with this heart & it still can influence through beating but instead of pain it instills a sense of what is right. (No one known has gotten here)
Feral Seraph - The Final stage. Not much is known about this stage except that it is said that 3 of the person's abilites are perfected (for example perfect speed, your abilities give by Zanpaktou, and intelligence)
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]*NEW*[/b]Current Character Overall Rankings]
This Where all active members go in terms of character Strength, skill, Experience and activeness. Thesse ranks are early on and apply depending on the dimension. You can go up in strength by simply posting more thoroughly.

Rankings as of Verdiniai~ Verada
1. Ze'borova Preyn
2. Ranmyaku, Valyenciarn, Xerar
3. Leo
4. Heart & Project S.H.A.D.O.W.
5. Abby/Jenou
6. Haro & Evlin & Darent
7. Jey
8. Sena
9. Ursula
10. Matthew
[/spoiler]

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Shadow Zero (this is what it shall soon be)

Name: Ranmakyu Shadou, although he is also called Shadow. (no, there is no last name)

Appearance:

[spoiler=this]

NightOwl.jpg

Bio: Shadow is a drifter with no home dimension. He lost everything due to the rule of Nexus, and although he does not know the name of the deity that presides over all of creation, he curses it as an evil god. He has long since been resigned to his fate, as well as his empty past as he has no memories of anything before his sixteenth birthday. In an effort to learn of his past, he has gone on a journey to dicover who and what he is.

Central Power: Shadow has 2 hilts that can form free-forming blades of energy or be attached to his forearms to use the same energy in a variety of fashions depending on the situation. When the hilts are attached to his forearms, he gains an aura that completely surrounds him and can fend off most attacks, although when met with a powerful enough blow or a strong enough force of energy, it disappears and takes a while to return. In addition to this, Shadow has discovered that he has the power to control Chaos, although not anywhere near enough to the same extent as the true Master of Chaos. It is, however, enough for him to use the Jurei ability and be able to head straight into a fight immediately afterwards. Leon is able to use his limited mastery of Chaos in the form of a variety of attacks.

What Name means: Shadows of Chaos

Anything else: Discovering the secret of my past will be nearly impossible.........I'll take those odds.

The Jurei ability and the ability to talk to animals would be nice.

Home RP Dimension: None. He is a drifter without a past.

Name: Jason Clawborne

Pic/Description: Tall, with short curly brown hair. Wears jeans and a flannel button up shirt, along with a bandolier for ammunition

Bio: Jason is just another teenager. Albeit the fact that he has been using firearms since he was ten years old. He even has his own gun collection, all just models of course. He is a perfect student at school, showing that he is great in all he does. Except he doesn't participate in 'sports,' per say. He is on a paintball team, and on an airsoft team.

Weapon: 9mm handgun, various other firearms, pocket knife

Skills: Master with guns, good with melee-ish weapons. Very smart, can figure things out very quickly.

Anything Else (added to above app): Can communicate with animals

Endgame [Advanced] [PG-13] [Not Started] [Accepting] App^^

Username(if it changes, warn me): Spartan919

Name: Meagan Clawborne

[spoiler=Appearance (Pic preferred, descriptions accepted):]anime_girl_fav0002.jpg

Bio(3+)Lines: Being the younger sister of Jason Clawborne, Meagan has had to endure all the nuances that little sisters had to endure from older brothers: the fretting, worrying, friendships, etc. She tried to learn how to use firearms, but the kickback they produced was just too much for her. Then she discovered her new elemental powers, and she mastered them...all by herself, she might add. She has yet to tell Jason of her powers, and hopes that she never has to tell him about what has happened to her. She produces weapons by using the four elements that she controls. Later, she discovered the strange ability to jump dimensions, and to pull other people along with her.

Central Power (here is where you put the idea that all your powers will relate to and they can encompass themselves in weapons): Elemental control (light, fire, water, dark/shadow)

Anything else(like if you want the Jurei ability, can talk/communicate/understand animals, your dimension, etc): Jurei, if alright. Master of her elements

RP Dimension App^^

She is going to need to be get her powers in the hole of fate and the elements you listed are the only ones you can control...(light, fire, water, dark) Shadows will be seperate from dark so you can generate it...Accepted and Accepted have a good time. And chaos i read what you said lol and spot reserved...

Why des everyody want to talk to animals.... You can have it... and you put leon somewhere in your app lol so and thank you for recognizing my Char as the master of Chaos...cuz I amz lol

Im likin da bio, so we'll meet up with you in the Hole of Fate...

Also you called him Leon once

His last name will be the second part since it makes sense lol..also what color are the blades energy or is it light and dark red black...I need to know cuz Xerar's bankai is going to have 3 colors...white black and either silver or red...

Accepted

awesome, it's accepted.

please, i am the true master of chaos, i am only allowing the relegation of that position to one of your characters for this rp. same with master of order. andx is the master of order. nuff said.

oh crap, i gotta tell him about this thing! xD

and yeah, there is a reason for the whole talking to animals thing that will only be revealed after we are quite far into the rp and character development things.

glad you like the bio. i decided to loosely base my character off of a certain someone that i am sure you can guess at. lol

Thanks and btw Aqua Joined end game and proved to be interesting..ask her to join this one if she wishes...

Thanks chaos yur a good buddy... Also Xerar & his Brothe are supposed to be Order/Justice & Chaos in ze flesh and Yea i see your new thing is shadow the hedgehog...

Username(if it changes, warn me):

Name: Heart Weston

Appearance (Pic preferred, descriptions accepted): [spoiler= her image]SIN_Character_sheet__Enyo_by_Kuroi_Tsuki.jpg

Bio(3+)Lines: Heart is an expert expert hunter. She hunted evry kind of animal in the world worth hunting. She Is an abid Mosacist and goth girl obsessed With vampires. She is the Daughter of Alex Weston of Smith and Weston. She folowed Valyenciarn After he sudenly dis appered in to a rip in time.

Central Power (here is where you put the idea that all your powers will relate to and they can encompass themselves in weapons): 2 Dual Smith and Weston, Demon slayers(Modified by her father to be 50 .cal, holow tip). She has nanobots that can repare most minor injerys, But if she gets her belly blown out shes gona die. she has increased strength and sight.

What Name means(optional): H.E.A.R.T(Human Endodermic Anti Radiation Termenation)

Anything else(like if you want the Jurei ability, can talk/communicate/understand animals, your dimension, etc): She can sence The infected.

Home RP Dimension(if applicable): Endgame

Username: Shadow Zero

Character name: Leo Bell

Race: mamodo/human hybrid

Side you are on: paktesefy

Artifacts: 3 seperate mantles that were merged into one and can change its size, shape, and appearance according to the will of the one who weilds it.

2 bracelets made of silver and inscribed with the grace on the top and bottom parts of it.

the sword of truth that is handed down from seeker to wizard, and then back to seeker when a true seeker is 'named'.

Bio: Leo Bell is a descendant of 3 noble families. One stratches back for centuries to the Mamodo King Gash Bell and his rival Brago, from whom he inherited his mantle. In additon to his mantle, he also gained many of the powers of Brago and Gash, and is also the user of Baou, a powerful spell created by Gash's father.

The other is Richard Rahl, the last true Seeker before himself and also having lived and died centuries before his birth. From him he gained his powers as a war wizard, the silver bracelets, and the sword of truth which had been given to him by the spirit of Richard Rahl himself, since having been a War Wizard he had the capacity to 'name' a Seeker when one is found.

finally, he descended from the royal family of Hyrule's princess Zelda, and the Warrior Link who had sworn himself to her. As the last being in existence hat carries the Hylian bloodline, he carries a small bag that is able to fit more items within then it's outside appearance would allow for, and can use the magical items found within, at least until he runs out Hylian magic, then he has to wait until he regains some of it before he can use many of the items again. However, some of them do not require any magic power to use, and so can be used by others as well as himself.

Picture/ appearance description: 6'4'' with short brown hair and a slightly muscly appearance. he always carries the Sword of Truth with him wherever he goes, and is always wearing the mantle and bracelets that was left him by he forebears. He has blue eyes and underneath his mantle likes to wear the outfit of someone who lives and travels in the forest, since that is where he had always felt most at home. However, he occasionally where's the Red Mail and Purple cap that he had inherited from his Hylian ancestors of millennia past, a race that is now extinct except for him.

Other skills: He is very proficient with the sword and can cast many spells. aside from the ones involving his Hylian and Mamodo ancestry, he can also use many spells as a war wizard, and so could quickly turn the tide of any battle as long as the spells are used in the right way.

Age: 21, looks to be about 18 or 19. he has only loved with the oppression for this long, but has already decided from a very young age that he will do all within his power to end the tyranny of the Karmdarcer empire.

Personallity: Soft spoken at times, although he speaks quite emphatically on subjects that he has beliefs on. He is always willing to find a way for people to co-exist, although due to his past experiences with the Karmdarcer Empire he has excluded it completely from any consideration that he might have given it. He i a loyal ally, and a fierce friend. Whenever there is some who is close to him whose life is at stake, he holds nothing back an will continue fighting on even until reaching deaths doorstep.

Secret password:

Other: i have access to all spells, expect to be poned! lol jk

Home RP Dimension: Fall of the Karmdarcer Empire.

We can travel to the Avatar vers...I didn't even think of it...Both accepted...

And its fine you ccan have bios just the character may have to wait for a while unless you can find a way for him to meet up with us in the verse we are in now, which is cool b/c the hole Of Fate does that...

Oh wow....you made plans already and Chaos do tell me some ideas that you have...I have to invite Necro Phoenix to join as Endgame gave me the idea to make this RP...dont ask how...Its a long and complicated story..and Chaos since you are my oldest friend here on YCM you can call me by one of my real names.

I want a third character, so I brought in an app from another RP. Hope it gets accepted.

WereWolf Name: Clawfang

PACK: BlackClaws

Human Name: Johnathon Fang

Desc.: Clawfang, known to the humans as Jason Clawborne, is tall, with dark eyes, brown hair/fur, and average/light skin. He lives a life of happiness in the BlackClaws, gladly fighting to save humanity from the savage beasts of Dark Pack. He easily rose in the ranks of the wolves, being a kind and gentle soul at heart. As the wolf, Clawfang has many times been wooed by female wolves. He mostly kindly tells them off, and sends them on their way. As a human, Jason has encountered many girls that swoon over him. He mostly kindly tells them off too. But wolf form, or human form, it seems that the female sex has always been attracted to him.

Age(wolf age is half that): 24 (12)

Central Power: He possesses a large sword, that can transform as he can, becoming more feral and deadly. It also gives him the power to control nature.

from Shadowed World[Advanced/PG-16/Not Started/Accepting]

sure but change his name...and he will need a shikai and bankai so think about how thats going to happen...

but not accepted until you do what little I've asked...

Also to all those from Endgame...when we do go back to our home verse it will be after we have defeated the zombie apocalypse...

I made this RP b/c of people who have made RPs but never truly got the chance to finish them and/or want to make a final boss but need help.

I also just realized that we need more ppl so invite others!!!!

It means you will have a sword...your sword will have an ability...it must be able to tie into that charcter's power....shikai is the first released form of this and bankai is the second most powerrful...the differences in power between your shikai and bankai should be vast and you will not always be in shikai/bankai...there is a stage before shikai which must be entered into to go into bankai, i forget the name but, that stage contains little/to no glimpse of what your weapon will do.

Archived