http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_Jujitsu_Master

Guest PikaPerson01

LegendaryJujitsuMasterCP07-EN-SR-UE.png

A monster that battles with this Defense Position card is returned to the top of its owner's Deck at the end of the Damage Step.

Messes with Synchros, as well as any random level 4s that think they're cool. Can mess with high level monsters too. Not to mention the occasions someone collides into it that has less attack. A personal favourite of mine...

Discuss!

It sounds like a nice card' date=' but I feel like he'd easily be run over,

[b']Lol. Last I checked 1800 is a pretty good number. Most LV4 monsters don't have more than 1800 ATK[/b]

and most of the time be an inconvenience instead of a game saver.

+1s win games this format. Slowing down your opponent is even better.

I don't understand why he's rock, warrior feels like a better choice.

He's nice, just not worth running IMO.

Lolno

Great card this format. It's good in almost every side deck.

It sounds like a nice card' date=' but I feel like he'd easily be run over, and most of the time be an inconvenience instead of a game saver. I don't understand why he's rock, warrior feels like a better choice.

[/quote']

How would spinning a monster be an inconvenience? You do know his effect applies even once run over? Also, he is Rock because Rocks are awesomer than Warriors.

Well I'm considering when most people attack, it's with a special summon monster, or a high attack beater, if it's a special summon then chances are there is a way to special summon him again next turn or he was used to special summon 3 other monsters or destroy most of your field., if it's a synchro then I'm surprised it wasn't Brionac who would clear your field before hand.

But yeah, if it's turn one and all I have is my lower attack beater, then sure it'll mess me up, but it's far from this over exaggerated advantage you guys are giving off.

Guest PikaPerson01

It sounds like a nice card' date=' but I feel like he'd easily be run over,[/quote']

Meh, I can't think of too many easy to summon 1800+ beatsticks. That's not to say they don't exist, but rather that they're not gonna appear in your hand 100% of the time no matter what. That being said, even if he does get run over, he still spins.

and most of the time be an inconvenience instead of a game saver.

Yeah' date=' to your opponent.

I don't understand why he's rock, warrior feels like a better choice.

Yous trollin' - Boxxy

Well I'm considering when most people attack, it's with a special summon monster, or a high attack beater, if it's a special summon then chances are there is a way to special summon him again next turn or he was used to special summon 3 other monsters or destroy most of your field. if it's a synchro then I'm surprised it wasn't Brionac who would clear your field before hand.

The same could be said about every single other card in existance. "Derp, it can't stop JD or DAD, therefore it's fail!"

But yeah, if it's turn one and all I have is my lower attack beater, then sure it'll mess me up, but it's far from this over exaggerated advantage you guys are giving off.

No one was over exaggerating the advantage this guy gives you. There were three posts before you decided to troll up this topic. Srsly.

Well I'm considering when most people attack' date=' it's with a special summon monster, or a high attack beater, if it's a special summon then chances are there is a way to special summon him again next turn or he was used to special summon 3 other monsters or destroy most of your field. if it's a synchro then I'm surprised it wasn't Brionac who would clear your field before hand.[/quote']

The same could be said about every single other card in existance. "Derp, it can't stop JD or DAD, therefore it's fail!"

Here let me give you an example of what I mean, I just did 3 test hands with my ritual deck, which runs 2 Relinquished, 3 Northwemko, 1 Garlandolf, DAD, and Chaos Sorcerer. It's a 43 card deck.

Test Hand 1:

Honest

Manju

Djinn Releaser (stops special summoning)

Preparation of Rites

Chaos Sorcerer

DD burial

- I have a way to get relinquished, CS, and Manju out turn one.

Test Hand 2:

Manju

Allure

Black Illusion

Ritual of Grace

Foolish

Garlandolf

-use allure

Northwemko

Djinn Releaser

-plently of options, will most likely get relinquished, northwemko, and manju out.

Test hand 3:

Ritual of Grace

Manju

Manju

Relinquished

Preparation of Rites

Djinn Cursenchancter (stops sync effects)

-manju, and relinquished turn 1, turn 2 I can get northwemko

Like, out of 3 test hands with my fun deck, I always had a answer to him, now just trying to Imagine this against some faster, and more meta decks. I'm sorry if what I'm saying doesn't agree with your point of view, but there are plenty of answers to him. I think he's just a card that looks good on paper and nothing more.

Well I'm considering when most people attack' date=' it's with a special summon monster, or a high attack beater, if it's a special summon then chances are there is a way to special summon him again next turn or he was used to special summon 3 other monsters or destroy most of your field. if it's a synchro then I'm surprised it wasn't Brionac who would clear your field before hand.[/quote']

Here let me give you an example of what I mean, I just did 3 test hands with my ritual deck, which runs 2 Relinquished, 3 Northwemko, 1 Garlandolf, DAD, and Chaos Sorcerer. It's a 43 card deck.

Test Hand 1:

Honest

Manju

Djinn Releaser (stops special summoning)

Preparation of Rites

Chaos Sorcerer

DD burial

- I have a way to get relinquished, CS, and Manju out turn one.

Test Hand 2:

Manju

Allure

Black Illusion

Ritual of Grace

Foolish

Garlandolf

-use allure

Northwemko

Djinn Releaser

-plently of options, will most likely get relinquished, northwemko, and manju out.

Test hand 3:

Ritual of Grace

Manju

Manju

Relinquished

Preparation of Rites

Djinn Cursenchancter (stops sync effects)

-manju, and relinquished turn 1, turn 2 I can get northwemko

Like, out of 3 test hands with my fun deck, I always had a answer to him, now just trying to Imagine this against some faster, and more meta decks. I'm sorry if what I'm saying doesn't agree with your point of view, but there are plenty of answers to him. I think he's just a card that looks good on paper and nothing more.

First hand:

Assuming you want to go all out and use up much of your hand, you would have Relinquished and Chaos Sorcerer. Your only logical option would be to equip Relinquished with the (presumably) face-down Jujitsu Master, and direct attack with CS. Granted you would have cleared the threat, but you somewhat wasted Relinquished.

Second hand:

Mostly the same. Of course, if you chose to attack with Northwemko, it would get spun and leave you having lost a key monster.

Third hand:

Again the same. Basically, these mostly boil down to you choosing to (arguably) waste a summon of Relinquished to clear away the threat of the Jujitsu Master.

Obviously things would be different with something like Lightsworns etc, but the principle is similar. Also, a Ritual Deck probably gets high ATK monsters out faster than most Decks (the problem being the large consignment of resources and lack of consistency, but that's a different discussion) so it's actually might not be the best example. I'm not saying this is some kind of super-splashable card - it's not Cyber Dragon, but it's a nice control card, particularly in a nice Rock build.

A +1 wont win the game, probably. this is a good card, but hardly side-deck worthy with so many better options. youd be much better just running mist valley soldier or something.

actually, ryko is probably just a better play. if only for the mill.

Archived