Synchro + Fusion + ??? = MIRACLE SYNCHRO FUSION!!!!!!!!

MiracleSynchroFusionDREV-JP.jpg

Remove from play from your field or your Graveyard Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Fusion Monster that includes 1 Synchro Monster as a Fusion Material Monster, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) Also, if this Set card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect and sent to the Graveyard, draw 1 card.

Hehe...Synchro Fusion is getting interesting...

Discuss!

Edit: Gale Dogra just got a bigger purpose...

I've been away for a month. What targets does this have besides the Naturia Everything-Canceller?

Ultimate Psychicker was revealed alongside this, and it seems rather decent and easy to use with this card. Also, they've made the Orange Fusion guy into a card, and when used for a Synchro Summon he can search for this card(among others).

Does this works with' date=' for example "Stardust Dragon + random monster" or "1 Synchro monster + random monster"? Or anything that CAN a synchro, like Chimeratech Overdragon or E-Hero A-Zero?

[/quote']

I Have some guesses

Stardust + Warrior-type monster (Yusei deck is mostly warrior based)

Collosal Fighter + Warrior-Type (Warrior's need this)

Red Deamons Dragon + Fiend-Type/Warrior monster (jack build is fiend and warrior mix)

Synchro monster + E-Hero monster/Fusion (Has to be done :3)

Machine Synchro + Machine monster (machine fix)

My guess sofar to obv we woun't see e-heros in this unless its manga >.>

......this might just a crazy idea' date=' but Konami could possibly be making these Fusions out to be like "Evoloutions" of what the [i']obveious[/i] Synchro is.

EXPECT A MORE-BROKEN VERSION OF BRIONAC!

1 Sea Serpent-Type Synchro monster + 1 Sea Serpent-Type monster.

This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck except by Fusion Summon. This card is unaffected by all of opponent's card effects. You can discard 1 card to return all cards your opponent's side of the field to their controller's hand.

ATK/ 9001

DEF/ 8000

......this might just a crazy idea' date=' but Konami could possibly be making these Fusions out to be like "Evoloutions" of what the [i']obveious[/i] Synchro is.

Aren't the Assaults and Majestics evolved enough?

Thats like saying "Isn't Pikachu loved too much?"

The answer is yes, but Pikachu is still going to be pushed.

If this makes any sense...

Aren't the Assaults and Majestics evolved enough?

Thats like saying "Isn't Pikachu loved too much?"

The answer is yes, but Pikachu is still going to be pushed.

If this makes any sense...

Lol, I hate how much everyone in Pokemon loves Pikachu.

Like written above, I think that they're going to make a Stardust/Red Dragon Fusion. Maybe Stardust Archfiend Dragon? Or maybe just the Crimson Dragon?

This'll be interesting!

Archived