Ra's daughter

DEMONOID

1/10

I think that looks much better... 8)

481192c.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when you have on your side of the field 1 " Obelisk's Son" and 1 "Slyfer's Son". When this card is on the field all Spell and Trap Cards is useless. The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the total ATK and DEF of all monsters you control.

1/10

481192c.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when you have on your side of the field 1 " Obelisk's Son" and 1 "Slyfer's Son". When this card is on the field all Spell and Trap Cards is useless. The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the total ATK and DEF of all monsters you control.

I'm sorry, "all Spell and Trap Cards is useless"?... Try:

As long as this card this card remains face-up on your side of the field, the effects of Spell and Trap Cards are negated.

1/10

481192c.jpg

I'm sorry' date=' "all Spell and Trap Cards is useless"?... Try:

As long as this card this card remains face-up on your side of the field, the effects of Spell and Trap Cards are negated.

[/quote']

hmm... Yeah.. you're right! :shock:

I'll fix it right away! 8)

481192i.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when you have on your side of the field 1 " Obelisk's Son" and 1 "Slyfer's Son". As long as this card this card remains Face Up on your side of the field, the effects of Spell and Trap Cards are negated. The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the total ATK and DEF of all monsters you control.

I fixed it!!!

Archived