Elemental Hero Neos Knight [DISCUSS]

Guest Cursed Reaction

ElementalHeroNeosKnightVJMP-JP-UR.jpg

[align=center]"Elemental Hero Neos" + 1 Warrior-Type monster

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains half the ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters, except "Elemental Hero Neos". This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. When this card battles, any Battle Damage to your opponent becomes 0.[/align]

[align=center]"Elemental Hero Neos" + 1 Warrior-Type monster

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains half the ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters' date=' except "Elemental Hero Neos". This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. [b']When this card battles, any Battle Damage to your opponent becomes 0.[/b][/align]

Remove the bolded part, and it would be almost meta worthy.

Aww, if it can't deal battle damage, it's kind of a pointless card to even bother summoning, no matter how easily it can be used with Miracle Fusion. The only use is to destroy stronger monsters in battle or multiple monsters per turn, and I rather fuse something...more useful, effect wise. Like Absolute Zero. But I guess you could use King of the Swamp and some random warrior if you value attack power but no damage over a field wipe.

I love how everybody thought it was crap at first with its first released effect.

Than it was released with this effect but without the Damage = 0 part and people were like OMG11!!!11ONE!!

Now that can't deal damage and people were like "Kay, so?"

Pretty much a 2500 ATK beater. But since it doesn't deal damage, theres no point in using it.

In my thoughs this is just one of your god exterminators since this with its effect from a card like this + stratos if used for fusion = 3400 + mage power with the other planed face down spell and traps = over 4k attack which can attack twice. All I can say is its not ment for lp damage its ment to focus on killing mayjor beast sticks like obalisk and etc.

In my thoughs this is just one of your god exterminators since this with its effect from a card like this + stratos if used for fusion = 3400 + mage power with the other planed face down spell and traps = over 4k attack which can attack twice. All I can say is its not ment for lp damage its ment to focus on killing mayjor beast sticks like obalisk and etc.

What is the point of a beatstick unless it can inflict massive damage?

but then it become as broken as BLS - EOTB its main use was to kill heavy ATK and DEF cards so the other monsters can come in for the the heavy life point damage ever thought why Neos knight could attack twice its was built as a beast stick sweeper

but then it become as broken as BLS - EOTB its main use was to kill heavy ATK and DEF cards so the other monsters can come in for the the heavy life point damage ever thought why Neos knight could attack twice its was built as a beast stick sweeper

Here is the problem, why risk battle with a multi-attacker 3000+ beatstick if you can easily remove the monsters from the field by card effects?

It should have been: "This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each."

The biggest value of attacking twice is that you can kill a defensive monster and then attack directly (This is why I like Cyber Twin more than Cyber End). Since this card can't direct attack (that is, there is no point to do so), it can only be used to clear away two monsters per turn. It would make more sense to clear EVERY monster to open a path for any other monsters you might have.

As a wise man once said: lolkonami

It should have been: "This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each."

The biggest value of attacking twice is that you can kill a defensive monster and then attack directly (This is why I like Cyber Twin more than Cyber End). Since this card can't direct attack (that is' date=' there is no point to do so), it can only be used to clear away two monsters per turn. It would make more sense to clear EVERY monster to open a path for any other monsters you might have.

[/quote']

Doesn't that wording allow it to attack directly though? Or does it have to say "in addition to it's normal attack"?

Let me get this straight' date=' Jaden used Polymer to fuse Neos with [i']Envoy of the begenning?[/i]?

Srsly?

the pic is 8/10. Effect' date=' 10/10. :)

[/quote']

This i the TCG section, what are you talking about?

He fused it with Junk Gardna iirc.

The biggest value of attacking twice is that you can kill a defensive monster and then attack directly (This is why I like Cyber Twin more than Cyber End). Since this card can't direct attack (that is' date=' there is no point to do so), it can only be used to clear away two monsters per turn. It would make more sense to clear EVERY monster to open a path for any other monsters you might have.

[/quote']

Doesn't that wording allow it to attack directly though? Or does it have to say "in addition to it's normal attack"?

No. Then Ultimate Tyranno would be broke. loldinosaurmeta

Archived