speech impediment's

Super Half Vamp Riku

I have no impediments' date=' but If I talk to you, you may not understand me. I've never had a conversation in english...

[/quote']

being american, I honestly think that my language is the hardest to learn

I've learned english watching HBO, but I haven't learned very well a language that is speaked half the time by most people in my country. I consider english very easy to learn. You were talking about english, right?

I consider japanese hardest to learn' date=' stupid ds game. Makin' me write Hiragana...

[/quote']

i also agree

Did you play the "game"? XD

All I learned was how to ask, "Where is the bathroom?"

XD

I know how to say hi, how are you and bye

"Konichiwa"

"Ogen Kideska"

"Sionara"

I have no impediments' date=' but If I talk to you, you may not understand me. I've never had a conversation in english...

[/quote']

Being American and German, I honestly say that American English is quite one of the easiest to learn.

Cause I learned it at like, what, kindergarten or around there.

[/quote']

Being American and German, I honestly say that American English is quite one of the easiest to learn.

but then again spelling "Crumb" is pronounced KRUM some people that are learning the language will start to pronounce it KRUM-BE.

[/quote']

but then again spelling "Crumb" is pronounced KRUM some people that are learning the language will start to pronounce it KRUM-BE.

Really?

I never had that problem O.o

Then again, both of my parents spoke fluent American English, so they might have talked a lot around me in that language, so I might've learned it more... quickly or around there.

Archived