Card Sleeves

Been looking into different brands. So far I've stuck to Ultra Pro with the matt backing, since they've always been nice, but I'm wondering if anyone has experience with different brands and whether or not they are higher quality than Ultra Pro?

Player's Choice seem sensible just because they come in packs of 60 not 50 (enough for the side deck) and KMC look nice also, but I haven't tried either first hand yet.

players choice' date=' in these colours

main deck extra deck

black white

black yellow

red white

red blue

ect.

orrange is ugly

well i perfer players choice, coz they last more than 3 weeks, and in big events its cheaper as they will last the extra round or 2.

[/quote']

you must be hard on your sleeves, even those cheep ones from the tins last me a month before they start to rip at the front back connections.

my current main deck set is steel-sliver, with my extra cobalt blue

Regular red ones. I only have 9 cards in my extra because I had 50 sleeves and lost one (with a common Exiled Force inside), and I use 40 for my deck and the rest for the extra. The most sick people of the place I play (the guy of the store and the yankee guy who buys things via internet) are the only with sleeves different of the regular ones. The store guy uses some cool sleeves for his extra, with drawings that seems cool enough to be from Magic (or Deviantart). The other guy uses an extra with Articuno+Zapdos+Moltres sleeves.

Players Choice.

Purple sleeves.

RFG in my cleavage.

Most superior way to play. *nods*

This deserves to be remembered, easily one of the lulziest post I've read on YCM that wasn't intentionally stupid in awhile.

On-Topic: I use Ultra-Pro but that's only because they're the only thing I can find in any of the shops around me and the neon ruby red sleeves I have look pretty amazing.

Players Choice.

Purple sleeves.

RFG in my cleavage.

This deserves to be remembered' date=' easily one of the lulziest post I've read on YCM that wasn't intentionally stupid in awhile.

On-Topic: I use Ultra-Pro but that's only because they're the only thing I can find in any of the shops around me and the neon ruby red sleeves I have look pretty amazing.

[/quote']

I think I would like to make my own sleeve backs, so I could get my MTG art on them, it would be cool.

I have cheap transparent sleeves on one of my decks. The sleeves came with the deck, which I found in an envelope with a bunch of other cards.

My friend has several different sleeves he uses. A couple have some loli schoolgirls on the back (what a pervert); one has some shadow looking guy; one has a fire dragon (FIRE deck, duh); there's set with some water creature on it, I think; and another has some warrior lady, wearing the obligatory armor that is so popular with people, despite its utter uselessness in a real battle.

I use Purple Player's Choice... They aren't bad... But they feel like they are lacking something... I have used other Player's Choice, so I think it is just these particular sleeves...

I need to be more gentle with my sleeves... They are stating to pop at the edges.

Players Choice.

Purple sleeves.

RFG in my cleavage.

OG: RFG pile is public knowledge... I think I will go take a look at that.

Pika: Just a sec, let me grab--

OG: Oh, don't worry, I'll get it.

The rest of my fantasy is to graphic for YCM...

I use Purple Player's Choice... They aren't bad... But they feel like they are lacking something... I have used other Player's Choice' date=' so I think it is just these particular sleeves...

I need to be more gentle with my sleeves... They are stating to pop at the edges.

Players Choice.

Purple sleeves.

RFG in my cleavage.

OG: RFG pile is public knowledge... I think I will go take a look at that.

Pika: Just a sec, let me grab--

OG: Oh, don't worry, I'll get it.

The rest of my fantasy is to graphic for YCM...

as it involes pika drawing a sword.

Archived