Glasstin10's Finished Set of 10 ; Card Number 10 has been added!

RestLess-BoTics

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Artifact destroyed is too. . Powerful. .Not only that it returns all cad on your opponent field, the condition is way too easy too :3

Artifact Reincarnation is a very good card :3 10/10 IMO. Nice to do some combo, and then use Simoochi. .Lol, randomness.

Sweet Magic. .I know I found that picture in Deviantart somewhere :3 Ah, another balance card. A combo to increase life points. . .Btw, the spell card that this card considered. .It's only for Face-up Spell Card right ?

Black and White Magic. . :3 Another balance card . 10/10

During your next Battle Phase, if the equipped monster is selected as an attack target, increase the equipped monster's ATK and DEF by 200 points.

That means, that this card effect only works for one turn ?

Deep Dream :

Pay 1000 Life Points. Select 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your side of the field and send it to the Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases, flip 1 coin. If the result is heads, Special Summon from your Graveyard, the selected monster from the turn in which this card's effect has been activated. If the result is tails, remove from play the selected monster from the turn in which this card's effect has been activated. For each turn that the selected monster is in the Graveyard, increase your Life Points by 250 points.

I do not understand it. . That means this card won't have any chance to be in Graveyard right ? Even if you tribute this card,the effect of this trap card will still go on. . And this card won't increased your life point during your opponent turn right ?

Can you explain this for me? ^^;

Weapon of the Dark Dreams : Cool and Cruel . . .9/10 . By decreasing attack point, it makes us have much cards in hands. .Cool XD

Twilight : Cool monster. . Good thing that the counter only being put when it was summoned :3

Hymn of Life :

. As long as this card remains on the field, the equipped monster cannot change its Battle Position.
But it still can be flipped up right ? ^^;

Still, it's quite good. . Combo this card with Twilight, and you get tons of LP :3

Mmmmmmm....

I see some nice cards there with super awesome images. However, there are little OCG errors but there are overpowered cards. sorry but this can't get more than 8.5/10

Make more and try modifying their powers as well. Plus, i have a question. Why did you add frames to the cards?

Archived