Fairy Tail

hey ive actually seen a few openings for this series' date=' would it be worth reading the manga when u compare it to something like one peice or naruto?

[/quote']

People often compare Fairy Tail and One Piece and that's because both took inspiration from DBZ.

While it does have a some what similar feel to One Piece it is different and it is a good manga.

Does any one know what happened to Fairy Tail this week? It's normally out on Tuesdays' date=' but I haven't heard a thing about it and it's already almost thursday.

[/quote']

I was wondering the same thing. I did some looking around and I guess the next chapter is suppose to on July 12th.

Based on the Fairy Tail wiki the chapter came out, it's just no one is translating. It should be out sooner or later.

I like where this is going. Natu and Vegeta Gajeel are getting amped up and a final showdown between Scarlet and Knightwalker. I also like that Mystogan gave up purposely and wasn't actually to weak like last chaptr made him out to be. lol

I remember when I first saw Mystogan as alternate Jellal. I was like "Oh no! Kingdom Hearts moment. Mystogan is Jellal's nobody".lol