Level 4 Tuners

Flamvell Magician is the second best Tuner' date=' barely behind PSZ. So of course he's the best level 4 Tuner.

[/quote']

Gale says lol.

PSZ > Gale > Krebons (+Support) = Diva = Magician

Then why is it that Blackwings are falling behind and Flamvell variants are rising?

PSZ > Magician > Gale > Krebons > Diva > others

Flamvell Magician is the second best Tuner' date=' barely behind PSZ. So of course he's the best level 4 Tuner.

[/quote']

Gale says lol.

Then why is it that Blackwings are falling behind and Flamvell variants are rising?

Shining Darkness says lol.

[/quote']

Gale says lol.

I'm going by the meta and how often they're ran. Besides, Shining Darkness has only had a sneak peek, not released large scale so the cards in them don't effect our meta yet.

[/quote']

Gale says lol.

I'm going by the meta and how often they're ran. Besides, Shining Darkness has only had a sneak peek, not released large scale so the cards in them don't effect our meta yet.

And Shining Darkness Blackwings I've found are ridiculously good, and what? You're calling kwikdraw meta because of 1 SJC? You're calling Flamvell Cat tier 1 because of an SJC?

[/quote']

Gale says lol.

And Shining Darkness Blackwings I've found are ridiculously good, and what? You're calling kwikdraw meta because of 1 SJC? You're calling Flamvell Cat tier 1 because of an SJC?

They've both seen lots of play and more peoples are running them now because of it and well before it, so they are going to be meta.

[/quote']

Gale says lol.

Because Gale was Limited.

So, Magician is probably the best, but only because it ducks Bottomless and is easily searchable. Debris Dragon is easily searchable and has a useful effect, but its strictures are so harsh it's almost useless outside of a dedicated deck - Magician might as well be a vanilla.

Let's add in a question of the level 4 tuner, or even non-level 4, with the most useful effect (defining "useful" however you want).

[/quote']

Gale says lol.

Regardless of how well Blackwings are doing, Gale is a better stand alone tuner than Magician in terms of effect and splashability.

And yeah, even outside a Flamvell oriented deck, Magician is the favourite right now because it can dodge Bottomless. Rose is obsolete, but Mist Valley Soldier is pretty cool as its effect/stats aren't too shabby. Run him only if you play some kind of Simorgh variant.

magician is terrible by itself. It's only good when searched and special summoned(which is the only way it gets played, otherwise it's dead). Since this is about strictly Level 4 tuners, I'll say it's one of the best. But in terms of all tuners, it gets outclassed.

inb4 easy Stardust makes magician awesome.

Saying Magician is the best level 4 tuner isn't saying much. Really, it's not like their a bunch of other good level 4 tuners. Hell, Magician alone is bad since at best it's a 1400 beatstick. The others aren't much better with most just being beatsticks like him, only those fall into bottomless traps which is why this sees more play.

Saying Magician is the best level 4 tuner isn't saying much. Really' date=' it's not like their a bunch of other good level 4 tuners. Hell, Magician alone is bad since at best it's a 1400 beatstick. The others aren't much better with most just being beatsticks like him, only those fall into bottomless traps which is why this sees more play.

[/quote']

Also, its only cause of the support he has.

Firedawg and Rekindling. Thats why Magi is best.

Saying Magician is the best level 4 tuner isn't saying much. Really' date=' it's not like their a bunch of other good level 4 tuners. Hell, Magician alone is bad since at best it's a 1400 beatstick. The others aren't much better with most just being beatsticks like him, only those fall into bottomless traps which is why this sees more play.

[/quote']

Also, its only cause of the support he has.

Firedawg and Rekindling. Thats why Magi is best.

And he qualifies for spellcaster support...

Flamvell Magician dodges Bottomless' date=' he wins

[/quote']

Are you the second account of yugiohoverlord? Your divine and wise words just made me gasp in sheer awe as I read!! Tears are trickling down my cheeks!!

I get it-you synchro this into a Stardust Dragon! Which gets pwned by Bottomless! So the real concept is to send Stardust out, in order to use Return from the Different Dimension! Genius!

Flamvell Magician dodges Bottomless' date=' he wins

[/quote']

Are you the second account of yugiohoverlord? Your divine and wise words just made me gasp in sheer awe as I read!! Tears are trickling down my cheeks!!

I get it-you synchro this into a Stardust Dragon! Which gets pwned by Bottomless! So the real concept is to send Stardust out, in order to use Return from the Different Dimension! Genius!

Stardust Dragon negates Bottomless Trap Hole. Unless you have some plan up your sleeve, don't attempt to use it on Stardust Dragon. :3c

HAI GAIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

400px-TheFabledRubyrudaLE16-JP-DUPR-DT.jpg

I'm Highly searchable!

I also Dodge Bottomless

I have a half decent effect that save my ass while also generating advantage

I'm Honestable

Unless it has the support that Flamvell Magician does, I still plan to use Flamvell Magician in my Stardust Assault Deck x.o Firedog and Rekindling have been very useful. No one uses Flamvell Magician because of its own effect; he'll lose every time on that x.o

HAI GAIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

400px-TheFabledRubyrudaLE16-JP-DUPR-DT.jpg

I'm Highly searchable!

I also Dodge Bottomless

I have a half decent effect that save my ass while also generating advantage

I'm Honestable

Unless it has the support that Flamvell Magician does' date=' I still plan to use Flamvell Magician in my Stardust Assault Deck x.o Firedog and Rekindling have been very useful. No one uses Flamvell Magician because of its own effect; he'll lose every time on that x.o

[/quote']

Agreed, but it can preserve itself. Besides, it does have Fabled support. I used this in my deck for the Majestic Red Dragon summoning in WC10.

EDIT: Also, this guy looks wai awsumer than Magi.

Archived