[Terumi] The Angelia Cherbium

Jace Beleren

[align=center]191438r.jpg

This Card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This Card cannot be Special Summoned Except by sending 1 face-up "The Angelia Seraphy" from the field to the Graveyard. Once per turn during either players turn, you can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the effect of a face-up DARK Monster on the field until the End Phase. If this card destroys a DARK monster by battle, Remove that monster from play.[/align]

[align=center]191438th.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned Except by sending 1 face-up "The Angelia Archre", "The Angelia Dominia" you control to the Graveyard. When this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the face-down monster with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or damage calculation. If the destroyed monster was a DARK Monster card, discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.[/align]

Rate and comment + OCG fix

nice concept and idea, just with the ocg the only thing ic an see is where you say "sending 1 face-up "The Angelia Seraphy" from the field to the Graveyard" i think should be "sending 1 face-up "The Angelia Seraphy" you control to the Graveyard", other then that ocgs good, dont knwo how useful it would be however as its effects surround targeting dark monsters only.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special

The Angelia Cherbium

Summoned except by sending 1 face-up "The Angelia Seraphy" from the field to the Graveyard. Once per turn, during either players turn, you can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the effect of a face-up DARK Monster on the field until the End Phase. If this card destroys a DARK monster by battle, remove that monster from play.

The Angelia Seraphy

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 face-up "The Angelia Archre" and "The Angelia Dominia" you control to the Graveyard. When this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the face-down monster with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or damage calculation. If the destroyed monster was a DARK Monster card, discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand to the graveyard.

Not too many OCG fixes needed. Second picture is very blurry and the first one is slightly if you look at the face. Overall, not bad and good ideas.

8/10

Is only me... or this effects remind me a little to AoJ ? .__.

ITT:

Mmmm... cuz the first (Cherbium) needs another card D: that needs other 2 card to summon it <_< I suggest that instead of just a Spell card change it to whichever card <_<

nah

i'll just keep it as it is

Archived