Weak Monster Card Contest - Finished - LOCK~

[spoiler=Rules]

1. Make 1 monster card of Level 2 or lower with ATK and DEF of 1000 or less.

2. No sexual images, No curseing, no being mean to other contestants, No gore, No Content above PG-13

3. When entering Post card with your post, No reserving.

4. As many people as they want can enter.

5. No more than 5 judges, INCLUDING me.

6. Winner gets 4 Rep

7. Judges get 1 Rep. ((First Two Judges to join get 1 rep each)).

8. Give Credit for Picture or your score will be halved.

9. All YCM Rules Apply

[spoiler=End Date]

Ends on May 30 (Post cards before or on this date), Judges must send results to me by June 10.

[spoiler=Judges]

Also remeber in rules you must have 100 posts to judge.

1. Me (dark-white-dragon

2. Parion555

3. goldenbjr8

4. mahandra g

5. Inferno I20

[spoiler= Contestants]

1. Pharaona

2. wolfman505

3. Baragon

4. Mr. Ð

5. Light Master XX

6. ANBU_Leader

7. Thermatic

8. tommers2008

9. TheShedinjA

10.Rosuke

11. Psycholera

12. blackhawk29

13. random dude 123

14. Ralneox

15. Syafiq_uchiha91

16. usetheforcehan

17. D.A.L.

18. Waterwhip

19. sbatman505

20. J-Max

21. Holo

22. Stick Spells

23. ice drago10

24. Ultra Dark Magician

25. Neobdragon

26. Skyson

27. Gibbom8dman8

28. seattleite

29. kevin7653

30. Die Predators

[spoiler=Judge Rules]

1. Judge to make sure they are not Over Powered

2. Don't judge Pictures.

3. Post your judge results by June 10.

4. Don't be mean to contestants or each other.

5. Rules in normal rules apply to you exept #1, #3, and #6.

6. You DO NOT Give the reps to winner of this contest, I will.

7. Do NOT Post your judgeing scores in this thread PM me them and I will post all 5 of our scores in 1 post and give average for results.

8. Your scoreing total must be 100. Ex: They have to get ?/100 points.

9. Others May be added.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to enter. Is there a fee?

[align=center]Happy

8.jpg

This monster is also treated as Dragon-Type. During your Main Phase, you can discard this card to Normal Summon 1 Level 8 or lower Dragon-Type monster without releasing. When a monster Summoned with this effect is removed from the field, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position and inflict 600 damage to your opponent.[/align]

Built a card for pure stall tactics.

305264x.jpg

LORE: All attacks on this card are treated as Piercing Attacks. As long as this card is in face-up ATK mode, Damage Calculation is not applied. When this card is in face-up DEF mode, Damage calculation is applied to both you and your opponent.

Credit for the image goes to Matt Roszak.

EDIT: Made a slight error, fixing now - Fixed.

I would like to join this contest, I see that there are still openings...

[spoiler= [b]THE CARD[/b]]

88884.jpg

Lore:If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you must add this card to your Deck face-up. When you draw this card, after this effect's activation, your opponent must select 5 cards from his/her Deck and send them to their respective Graveyard. You can only have 1 "Ravage Plague" in your Deck.

Image Credit: Jazin Kay

I would like to join.Here is my Card:

[spoiler=Kiryun-Reaper of Death]Kiryun-ReaperofDeath-1.jpg

Lore:When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 monster with less ATK that this card on your opponent's side of the field and switch control of this monster and the selected monster. While this card is face-up on your opponent's side of the field, inflict 500 Points of Damage to your opponent during their Standby Phase. This card cannot be used for a Tribute Summon.

Edit:My Picture Credit is in my Signature.

I would like to join.Here is my Card:

[spoiler=Kiryun-Reaper of Death]Kiryun-ReaperofDeath.jpg

Lore:When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' select 1 monster with less ATK that this card on your opponent's side of the field and switch control of this monster and the selected monster. While this card is face-up on your opponent's side of the field, inflict 500 Points of Damage to your opponent during their Standby Phase. This card cannot be used for a Tribute Summon.

Edit:My Picture Credit is in my Signature.

[/quote']

O_o read the rules again

@mahandra g. No they don't. I only do contests were you don't pay and I wanted to give the winner 4 Rep and 2 other judges 1 Rep each. On the bright side I don't make people pay to enter my contests so if you lose it wont be a big deal. So judgeing or ENtering?

@necroplayer386 Are you joining? Becuase you DEF is too high.

Also note ANBU_Leader PMed me his card. I told him to post it. So I still added his name under Contestants.

Ok here is my entry:

Image credits go to *maxwindy on deviantart

Image:

LaylaOfTheSpring.jpg

Lore:

This card can only battle monsters you control, if this card sends a card on your field to the graveyard increase your life points by 2000. When this card is sent to your graveyard all existing monsters on your field can attack your opponent directly at the cost of half of the damage inflicted to your opponent. Monsters summoned on your field after this card is in your graveyard can't inflict damage to your opponent in this way.

I would like to enter this, but 20th of June is far away i suggest shortening that.

Anyway here is my card.

[align=center]Cursed Voodoo Doll

88810.jpg

Card Lore - This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase 1, select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and decrease its ATK by 500, the selected monster cannot attack and cannot be removed from the field until your opponent's next Main Phase 1. If your opponent controls no face-up monsters during your Standby Phase, destroy this card.

Image Credit - Dave allsop, Magic Deck Vortex[/align]

Thank you.When is this Round supposed to end just a question?

Oops sorry just noticed but seriously isn't June 20th a little late?I mean by then a lot of people will forget about this Contest.

Let them forget. I send out a reminder when the contest is over or ending. Plus who would care if they forget. The prizes still stand so if they forget they still can get their prize.

Archived