My dinosaur set

odin557

Deep Impact needs condition. . . To make it rather balanced :3 If I remember it correctly, there's a card like that too in TCG right ? Well, not as powerful as that but. . It's a quite great IMO.

Rejuvenation of Life : Quite. . The "attack directly" effect is rather bad though. I can summon a high level Dinosaur by abusing that effect. . Halving its ATK to direct attack is quite good for that, still. The card itself is already good.

T-Rex : Some OCG error. . . The card effect itself is quite good though.

Triceratops : Bad card. . . The DEF are too high for monster with Defense like that . . And it's Level 4 too.

Pteranodon : Needs some after effects to balance it's high Attack Power for an effect like that. . And it's lvl 4 too.

Overall effect : 7/10 :3

i don't get y t-rex is stronger than spino...no matter what any movie wants u to belive Spinosaurus was THE strongest dinosaur of all time (on land at least)

as for the cards, y not give them effects that resembles their qualities in real life..like Velociraptor hunts in numbers...so give him an effect that special summon more

and lower the DEF of Triceratops, y does it even have a high defence its an agressive Dino...change it with something like Stegosaurus cause that an defensive dino

Archived