Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z Deck

Slayte

Well, I haven't done this before, and introductions aren't my forte anyway. This is a 40-card deck, 34-card set based on the anime Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z, NOT the American PPG, and certainly not the atrocious English dub of PPGZ. So, here you are.

01-MomokoAkatsutsumi.jpg02-MiyakoGoutokuji.jpg03-KaoruMatsubara.jpg04-PowerpuffZ-HyperBlossom.jpg05-PowerpuffZ-RollingBubbles.jpg06-PowerpuffZ-PoweredButtercup.jpg07-DynamoZComponent-Blossom.jpg08-DynamoZComponent-Bubbles.jpg09-DynamoZComponent-Buttercup.jpg10-DynamoZ-BlossomMode.jpg11-DynamoZ-BubblesMode.jpg12-DynamoZ-ButtercupMode.jpg13-PowerpuffZ-SuperAmazingGreatNinj.jpg14-PowerpuffBoysZ.jpg15-PawapafuHenshindaWan.jpg16-SwitchOn.jpg17-SpinningYo-Yo.jpg18-BubbleChampagne.jpg19-GravitonDrive.jpg20-HeroMania.jpg21-ComponentReturn.jpg22-ButtercupFinish.jpg23-BubblesFinish.jpg24-BlossomFinish.jpg25-LovelyFightingScienceLegend.jpg26-PowerpuffTough.jpg27-SwingSonic.jpg28-SweetTooth.jpg29-Teamwork.jpg30-UtoniumZ.jpg31-FullPower.jpg32-SentaiSpeech.jpg33-LoveLetters.jpg34-SkaterSkill.jpg

I am looking for some input and/or suggestions before I print these out and put them in sleeves. Thank you!

Hey, thanks everybody! I actually made a printout of this deck and placed them in sleeves with fake cards for backing. It runs great, just like a proper deck. I doubled up on the girls and their Powerpuff Z forms, in case anyone's interested.

I should Make printouts of my "Numbers" and see how it runs against your cards.

though I think I would empty a hand in a few turns.

sadly the printer needs Ink and the missing plug that's lost.

I change my rating to 9/10, its seems more interesting now somehow...

maybe because i was slightly lazy to read through it the 1st time, I don't remember.

Why thank you! I didn't want to just bump it myself like some selfish jerk.

I would love to pit two Concept Decks against each other. That would be an interesting match up, I believe, as it's different from using cards everyone knows. Most onlookers wouldn't have a clue what either Duelist was doing or planning, as opposed to "Dude, Cyber-End Dragon's coming!", "Dude, here comes his Red-Eyes Darkness Metal!", or other such comments that make you not want to enact your strategy.

• 2 months later...

Archived