my yuri archetype

Noveno Colono

Please keep it Tasteful.

And keep consistency in the language used.

I will rate them for what I can find. And I can't find a lot.

OCG is pretty alright.

Pics are blurry.

Fuser and Synchron need to be capitalised.

6/10

Ok.

Nice!!!

6/10 is about 5 points more than i expected.

Harsh much?

I'm not that much of a hard-ass on newbies. I can tell you put effort into the Set.

Now I can rate the cards proper.

Pics are still blurred, OCG for "Yuri" seems a bit off.

Oh, and the Nagisa & Shizune Yuri card is still in Italian.

Please keep it Tasteful.

And keep consistency in the language used.

I will rate them for what I can find. And I can't find a lot.

OCG is pretty alright.

Pics are blurry.

Fuser and Synchron need to be capitalised.

6/10

Ok.

Nice!!!

6/10 is about 5 points more than i expected.

Harsh much?

I'm not that much of a hard-ass on newbies. I can tell you put effort into the Set.

Now I can rate the cards proper.

Pics are still blurred' date=' OCG for "Yuri" seems a bit off.

Oh, and the Nagisa & Shizune Yuri card is still in Italian.

[/quote']

That card is in spanish, because spanish is my native laguage and that is my favorite card.

Thanks for recognize my effort.

I will put a little more effort in pics.

I lol at the views' date=' but for real rating this:

Same as above, lol.

EDIT: Now I see someone else making a yaoi archetype ;_;

[/quote']

Well, it won't be me.

XD

I lol at the views' date=' but for real rating this:

Same as above, lol.

EDIT: Now I see someone else making a yaoi archetype ;_;

[/quote']

Well, it won't be me.

XD

You better not.

"Yaoi is for losers. Yuri is for manly men."

-Zeonark

lol

A yuri archetype, heh. You rarely see something like that around, but I'll do my best to rate the cards properly.

Yuri Synchron: I like how you kept the consistency with the series of "Synchron" Tuner monsters. I would change that last effect to work until your next Standby Phase. A one-turn protection seems more balanced than a complete protection from battles. Otherwise, I don't see problems with it. 7.5/10

Yuri Fuser: The base concept is completely fine. I would lower its ATK a bit, though. Something like 1850 would work fine. May be useful if you will come up with more Fusion Monsters. 7/10

Yuri: This card is like The A. Forces for Yuri monsters. The last effect should have some sort of cost, like discarding a "Yuri" monster from your hand to negate a card effect which would destroy 1 or more "Yuri" monsters your control. 7.5/10

Twin Yuri: I would change the Synchro Materials to 1 "Yuri" Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner "Yuri" monsters. At the moment, this card cannot even be Summoned, as your only Tuner is Level 1, and you have no Level 8 non-Tuner "Yuri" monster. I also wonder why this card has the stats of Chaos Sorcerer and the effects of ... Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning. It feels odd and somewhat imbalanced. 5/10

Sakura & Ino - Yuri: I do believe that the Gemini effect is a bit too much. It would make this monster into a 2400 ATK double attacker... which is way too much for a Level 4 monster. If I were you, I would lower that ATK and DEF bonus. 5.5/10, 6/10 if balanced out a bit.

Nagisa & Shizune - Yuri: Unfortunately, I don't understand what is written on this card. Because of that, I cannot give a rating on this.

Yaya & Hikari - Yuri: Considering the Fusion Materials, it sounds like a decent, balanced card. Probably, its DEF could be lowered a little (like to 2500). 8/10

Currently, there aren't many problems with this set. With adding more cards, you have a good chance to come up with a creative , interesting archetype.

A yuri archetype' date=' heh. You rarely see something like that around, but I'll do my best to rate the cards properly.

Yuri Synchron: I like how you kept the consistency with the series of "Synchron" Tuner monsters. I would change that last effect to work until your next Standby Phase. A one-turn protection seems more balanced than a complete protection from battles. Otherwise, I don't see problems with it. 7.5/10

Yuri Fuser: The base concept is completely fine. I would lower its ATK a bit, though. Something like 1850 would work fine. May be useful if you will come up with more Fusion Monsters. 7/10

Yuri: This card is like The A. Forces for Yuri monsters. The last effect should have some sort of cost, like discarding a "Yuri" monster from your hand to negate a card effect which would destroy 1 or more "Yuri" monsters your control. 7.5/10

Twin Yuri: I would change the Synchro Materials to 1 "Yuri" Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner "Yuri" monsters. At the moment, this card cannot even be Summoned, as your only Tuner is Level 1, and you have no Level 8 non-Tuner "Yuri" monster. I also wonder why this card has the stats of Chaos Sorcerer and the effects of ... Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning. It feels odd and somewhat imbalanced. 5/10

Sakura & Ino - Yuri: I do believe that the Gemini effect is a bit too much. It would make this monster into a 2400 ATK double attacker... which is way too much for a Level 4 monster. If I were you, I would lower that ATK and DEF bonus. 5.5/10, 6/10 if balanced out a bit.

Nagisa & Shizune - Yuri: Unfortunately, I don't understand what is written on this card. Because of that, I cannot give a rating on this.

Yaya & Hikari - Yuri: Considering the Fusion Materials, it sounds like a decent, balanced card. Probably, its DEF could be lowered a little (like to 2500). 8/10

Currently, there aren't many problems with this set. With adding more cards, you have a good chance to come up with a creative , interesting archetype.

[/quote']

Thanks for the critic.

Here is my new card:

552195.jpg

And the text of Nagisa & Shizune is:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 "Yuri" monsters in your graveyard from play. This card can attack your opponent directly. If it does, this card's ATK becomes 1500 during damage calculation.

Twin Yuri: I would change the Synchro Materials to 1 "Yuri" Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner "Yuri" monsters. At the moment' date=' this card cannot even be Summoned, as your only Tuner is Level 1, and you have no Level 8 non-Tuner "Yuri" monster. I also wonder why this card has the stats of Chaos Sorcerer and the effects of ... Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning. It feels odd and somewhat imbalanced. 5/10[/quote']

It's, you know, as a cameo.

Tomoyo - Yuri: For such a monster, you may want to lower its ATK a bit. Fetch 1 Yuri monster to the Graveyard, Normal Summon any other Yuri monster and then you are ready to go. Otherwise, this one makes Twin Yuri Summonable... 6.5/10

Nagisa & Shizune - Yuri: Not bad, I wonder if the direct attacking effect is really that effective. Well, if used well. 7/10

Lesbians?

Oh man awful.Effects are good and realistic but...LESBIANS???OH MAN I STARTED VOMIT when I saw these cards...

It's more normal to see man and woman kissing eh???

-10000000000000000000/10

Either you are trolling, or you're a closet gay.

"I STARTED VOMIT". Who the funk uses English like that?

If you know what Yuri is, why did you click on it? funking idiot.

i cant really take these cards seriously haha (not saying there bad but its hard to criticize cards when the pictures are looking at me...( 0_0 )

oh can you post some of the effects in spoilers or under the card because i can barely read some of them

Of course i would do it, just, Someone tell me how to put a spoiler!

[spoilerdelete=Insert Name Here]Insert Message Here[delete/spoiler]

erase the words "delete" but leave everything else

in the end you will get this

[spoiler=Insert Name Here]Insert Message Here

Thanks!

Hope this works!

[spoiler=Nagisa & Shizune - Yuri]Esta carta no puede ser invocada normalmente o colocada. Esta carta solo puede ser invocada especialmente removiendo del juego dos monstruos "Yuri" del cementerio o tu lado del campo. Esta carta puede atacar a los puntos de vida directamente' date=' en ese caso, su ATK se vuelve 1500 solamente durante el calculo de daños.

[spoiler=Sakura & Ino - Yuri']This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● This card gains 500 ATK and DEF. Also, it can attack twice during the same battle phase.

[spoiler=Shizune - Yuri]Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard any number of "Yuri" monster cards to place "Yuri" counters (Max 3.) on monsters your opponent controls. 1 Counter: That monster gains 200 ATK. 2 Counters: That monster cannot declare an attack. 3 Counters: You gain control of that monster, until the End Phase. Remove all counters on that monster the End Phase of the turn you used this effect.

[spoiler=Tomoyo - Yuri]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or deck by tributing 1 "Yuri" monster on your side on the field and removing 1 "Yuri" monster in your Hand, Deck or Graveyard from play.

[spoiler=Twin Yuri]1 "Yuri" Tuner + 1 "Yuri" non-Tuner monster.

Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

● Remove 1 monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

● If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.

[spoiler=Yaya & Hikari - Yuri]Yuri Synchron + Yuri Fuser

This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters.

When this card is Special Summoned, you can select and add 1 Spell Card or 1 "Yuri" Card from your Graveyard to your hand. Monsters this card destroys by battle are removed from play instead of going to the Graveyard. If this face-up card is destroyed or removed from the field, it is removed from play.

[spoiler=Yuri]This card can only be activated when you have 2 or more "Yuri" monsters in your side of the field. "Yuri" monsters gain 300 ATK for each "Yuri" monster on your side of the field and "Yuri"monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects.

[spoiler=Yuri Crusher]1 "Yuri" Tuner + 1 "Yuri" non-Tuner monster.

You can remove from play 1 "Yuri" monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field.

[spoiler=Yuri Fuser]You cannot use this card as a Synchro material monster, except for a "Yuri" monster. You cannot use this card as a Fusion material monster, except for a "Yuri" monster. Tribute Fusion material monsters, including this card, to Fusion summon the appropiate "Yuri" Fusion monster from your extra deck.

[spoiler=Yuri Strike!]Activate only when a "Yuri" monster you control would be destroyed by battle. Tribute that monster, then destroy all Spell & Trap cards your opponent controls, and destroy the attacking monster.

[spoiler=Yuri Synchron]This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Yuri" monster. You can halve the attack of the monster Synchro Summoned with this card, if you do, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle.

Archived