--> Black Chaos Soldier - Envoy of the Apocalpyse <--

Oscuro

I hope you like this awesome fusion monster :)

Black Chaos Soldier - Envoy of the Apocalpyse

createcardphp33.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Card Lore[/b]]"Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" + "Chaos Emporer Dragon - Envoy of the End"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, your opponent cannot activate the effects of Spell, Trap and Monster Cards until your 3rd Standby-Phase after this card was Summoned. If this card battles a monster and sends it to the Graveyard, your Opponent takes damage equal to the destroyed monster's attack.

One Word:

AMAZING!!

Pic, could look a bit better; the light effect is a little much. It being a DIVINE Attribute may bring up some tension with other users, seeing as DIVINEs are only the EGs...but i don't see a problem with it because DIVINE is just another Attribute and Type

Anyways...Effect is pretty balanced to me, but it could be more epic...but I do have some OCG fixes, if you want them:

[align=center]

"Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" + "Chaos Emporer Dragon - Envoy of the End"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card is Special Summoned successfully' date=' your opponent cannot activate the effects of Spell, Trap and Monster Cards until your 3rd [b']Standby Phase[/b] after this card was successfully Summoned. If this card battles a monster and sends it to the Graveyard, your opponent takes damage equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

[/align]

8/10

Pic is good, but if you make a Fusion of two incredibly hard to summon monsters (aren't they banned anyway?), make it more powerful.

It's a basic "I destroy your monster so you get damaged by its ATK" effect.

Since it's a Fusion of both Envoys, add bits of both their effects into this.

BTW, "attack" should be "ATK"

So yeah, edit the effect a bit, and it should be fine.

7.8/10

@ Inferno

I think the effect is strong enough. "Your opponent cannot activate the effects of Spell, Trap and Monster Cards until your 3rd Standby Phase after this card was summoned"....thats a total shutdown for the opponent. You already have won the duel that way....

So... A card only usable in Trad... where the duel lasts 1 turn... and I'm expected to run a Fusion card?

Because both the Fusion Materials are stupidly overpowered, this card can never be used in a reasonable format. Any half-competitive duel using this Fusion is already ruined by its Fusion Materials existing un-banned. Therefore, every duel with this card is horrible. Why would we want something like that to exist?

Usefullness 0, amazingness 10...that was what i expected ^^

This is more a fun card than a "normal" card.

I found that picture somewhere and I thought "I have too make a card with that pic, no matter if it is useful or not" :D

Well anyways, I make the next cards more realistic

Archived