R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems more like writing a story, but I liked it. Accepted.

Awesome.

HOLY SH*T Did someone other than me bump this place?

Well Brothar to be honest you'll have to wait for Black to accept the application. But the chances of that are slim since he has kind of given up on this place <<

Yesh I did. :3

Now the thing is, did I do the club a favor or not? Cause I had no idea it was dead for a month. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Bluh, well even though it is probably going to do no good, I am going to repeat the process, this time with something that might shock a bit of life into it again.

Gentlemen! An also any ladies present. I have created a casual rp thread. It is called Burai's Inn. It is a plotless rp where you develop your characters by interacting with others and creating your own story with the ones that you interact with. You can form relationships, animosities, and all sorts of other things. There is a Cafe for the more casual rping, and for those of you wanting to fight, there is a Dojo held within as well.

There also may be a plot based thread for it later once I have this small idea I had fleshed out some more. I might base it loosely on There Will Be Brawl, in addition to the Brawl Game and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. I don't know, I'm still figuring this stuff out.

But yeah, to all who read this, give the current threads a look. You can use characters you haven't used in a while, or just any new ideas that you had. Looking forward to the possibility of seeing you guys there.

• 1 year later...

Archived