5D's Is it worth watching?

Kiryu was 'emo' for a reason. No worse than Judai's emo moment during Season 3 of GX.

Like every series of YGO 5Ds has its share of fillers, most notably during season 3, although its fillers are used more constructively like character development on for example JACK's behalf. The D-Wheel's don't take up all the dueling there's a fair share of ground duels, so don't feel put out that most of the first 5 episodes or so are mainly Riding Duels.

I heavily recommend that if you decide to watch it, that you stick to the sub/raw and not the dub. The dubbers usually heavily ruin YGO, even GX which was more child friendly than any of the other YGO series. 5Ds contains alot of moments (like GX Season 3), that will just be slaughtered for the sake of the audience that 4Kids aim it at.

Kiryu was 'emo' for a reason. No worse than Judai's emo moment during Season 3 of GX.

Like every series of YGO 5Ds has its share of fillers' date=' most notably during season 3, although its fillers are used more constructively like character development on for example JACK's behalf. The D-Wheel's don't take up all the dueling there's a fair share of ground duels, so don't feel put out that most of the first 5 episodes or so are mainly Riding Duels.

I heavily recommend that if you decide to watch it, that you stick to the sub/raw and not the dub. The dubbers usually heavily ruin YGO, even GX which was more child friendly than any of the other YGO series. 5Ds contains alot of moments (like GX Season 3), that will just be slaughtered for the sake of the audience that 4Kids aim it at.

[/quote']

This.

Me a wuss what spam? Typical Sushi, Carly tends to dress down bless her, bar her Dark Signer eps.

I think like quite a few of the male fans, you'll like Aki, but she may get annoying after a while. Do make sure never to watch the dub, they ruined everything as usual.

Archived