Digimon Evolution! Time for some DI-GI-TAL Monsters! Preview Card! Digi-Eggs and Forms Added! 16/???

Tired of Pokemon and want to see the rest of this set?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Tired of Pokemon and want to see the rest of this set?

• YESSSSSSSS!
    • Nah, pokemon is pretty nice.

[align=center]

◘Digi - Evolution◘

Make me a Banner for this set and ill reward with +2 Rep.

Yes iknow i give rep out easily, but i just like to help and be nice :)

[spoiler=Agumon Evolutions]

73cegl.jpg28vb03n.jpgbhde6s.jpg25zt7ib.jpg

[spoiler=WarGreymon Lore]

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 "MetalGreymon" and two other monsters. This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. When this card inflicts Battle Damage, draw 1 Card. If the card is an Equip Spell Card, you can equip the card to this card during that turn. By paying 1000 Life Points, destroy all Spell, Trap, and monster cards on the field besides this card.

[spoiler=Veemon Evolutions]

2we9bwj.jpg1zw1385.jpg

zn4iaf.jpg

[spoiler=Armored Forms]

308jo76.jpg29ca1si.jpg

506333b.jpgml4mtc.jpg

506333j.jpg2myyzpi.jpg

Lore:

This card can only be Summoned by the Spell Card "Digi-Egg Of Miracles" effect. Once per turn, you can select and destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card. Increase your Life Points by 600 if the destroyed card is a Spell Card. When this card destroys a monster, increase your Life Points by 800. When this card is destroyed by Battle, you can Special Summon 1 LVL 4 or lower Dinosaur-Type monster from your Deck or hand.

[spoiler=Wormmon Evolutions]

feh00z.jpg2i0xfew.jpg

[spoiler=DNA Evolutions]

11r9b95.jpg

Lore:

"ExVeemon" + "Stingmon"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by Tributing the above cards. (You do not use Polymerization.) When this card is Summoned, inflict 400 Direct Damage to your opponent for each monster on the field. When this card declares an attack, increase this card's ATK by 400 during the Damge Step only. This card inflicts Piercing Damage. When this card is destroyed by Battle, you can Special Summon 1 "ExVeemon" and 1 "Stingmon" from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

None.

[spoiler=Special Cards]

2qlbdb9.jpg2w4waaa.jpg

[/align]

*tries to hold in laughter*

Just say:

"Once per turn, activate 1 of the following effects:

-Destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the field.

-Your opponent must discard 1 random card."

Agumon coming out of the card is cool.

Don't actually say the attack names in the effect; this is not Di-gi-oh!

7/10

You made me lol

It's annoying how so many lack lustre Pokemon cards are being spit at us, but there are some quality ones out there *cough*read the Sig*cough*

Anyway, yeah Digimon's pretty cool in and of itself, and it's Pop Culture so I don't see why you can't have the attack names written down, screw the establishment and all that.

8/10 Bring on Greymon.

Digivolution!

Dang, it's been forever since I've said that.

It would help A LOT if you posted the lore for each card.

I know it's hard to find decent pics nowadays of Digimon.

I kinda expected Greymon to be Level 6 or 7; that way you can go further up in Level without having to limit effects based on Level.

Good card nonetheless.

8/10

Dont wry deathseeker ill get everything! and hold up when i comment again ill have a gimp link for you' date=' and its like paint but way better and way more options for pimping out a card.

[/quote']

It ok I fould Gimp but do I have to download Gimp 2.6 or can I just pimp out my cards on the site itself because I am now regesterd on Gimp

Paildramon and Imperialdramon are my requests. Make them epic please. They deserve nothing less (especially Imperialdramon, he screams epicsauce. Make him really good and it's +rep for you)

The new cards are great.

Digi-egg pics are hard to find aren't they?

9/10

I saw OCG errors but I need the lore posted for easy fixes.

Archived