1x Hammer Shot

1x Smashing Ground

TRAPS [12]

3x Assault Mode Activate

2x Dust Tornado

3x Dimensional Prison

1x Mirror Force

3x Zoma the Spirit

This deck has proven very, very useful for me and has given me many victories. The only think I don't like is that when I draw the 2 Stardust Assaults I can no longer Summon them. =/

IMPORTANT NOTE: Suggestions are welcomed, but I need a balanced deck with flexibility to withstand ANY deck without having to lose Game1 to proceed to use side-deck, and cards like Hammer Shot, Marshmallon, Dust Tornado and Lightning Vortex have proven VERY useful to even think about getting them out.

This deck has proven very' date=' very useful for me and has given me many victories. The only think I don't like is that when I draw the 2 Stardust Assaults I can no longer Summon them. =/

[/quote']

Magical Mallet or Assault Teleport work wonders in this situation.

I also highly recommend 2 more Rekindlings. It's one of the main cards with Flamvells. I also personally wouldn't run Zoma, Spys, or UFO Turtle. I have no idea why those are there. Anyhow, here's my version of SDD/AM:

2x SDD/AM

3x Firedog

3x Magician

2x Assault Beast

2x Flamvell Poun

3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter

1x Jain, Lightsworn Paladin

1x Plaguespreader

1x Blackwing - Gale

1x Sangan

3x Rekindling

2x Magical Mallet

2x Book of Moon

1x Pot of Avarice

1x Charge of the Light Brigade

1x Heavy Storm

1x MST

1x Brain Control

1x Foolish Burial

1x Solar Recharge

1x Call of the Haunted

1x Mirror Force

1x Starlight

2x Bottomless

2x Assault Mode Activate

This incorporates a Lightsworn engine. The LS cards send your Flamvells to the grave so you can play Rekindling, synchro, and repeat. Mallet helps to recycle SDD/AM that you draw back into your deck. Avarice helps to recover milled SDD/AM or other cards. The rest of the cards are pretty much staples.

I'll give a try at your deck and see how it works. I have no experience playing Lightsworns this far, so I don't know if I'll play correctly the first times though.

EDIT: I didn't do as bad as I though with the deck. I feared playing horribly with cards that I'm not used to play, but I think I fared well in the duels I've played so far with this deck. Pretty fast and consistent, it's a Synchro Machine-Creation deck. However, it has some flaws: you normally end up with weak monsters and playing just to mantain card advantage until you can Synchro or get SDD/AM out, something you sometimes don't get as you mill the Rekindlings, the SDD/AM or the Rikos. And even once while playing against a Stall Deck I lost by deckout. Nonetheless, I find it a very good try at SDD/AM for your part.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my build, let me explain it to you:

The goal is to have Stardust as faster as possible. So, either you draw Flamvell Magician, or get it out via Flamvell's Dog or UFO Turtle's effect. Gravekeeper's Spy is like Marshmallon, a stall card to withstand while I cannot get Stardust //Assault Mode, and can aid greatly in Synchro Summoning. Same for Zoma, except for his burn effect, that makes wonders mid to late game.

Also Flamvell Dog, UFO Turtle and Gravekeeper's Spy thin the deck, making easier to get either Assault Beast or Assault Mode, so I can just get it quickly to summon Stardust //Assault Mode right away. It's not a ultra-fast build, just fast whilst consistent and conservative, which is pretty much my way of playing. It has its flaws, though, as I can hardly mantain card advantage without Stardust //Assault Mode. I thought about adding your choices, but your deck focus on summoning from the grave, and my deck focus on summoning from the deck.

Archived