Easy way to win -)

Dartz

jasonengledraconiansxc4.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, it can only be special summoned by removing every monster in your graveyard, deck, hand, and on your side of the field from play, once this card is on the field, it's gains 1000 ATK points for every card removed from play, and by paying all of your life points but 1, it may attack every thing, and no monster, trap, or magic effects can mess with it.

1 this card isnt realistic at all! move it to the any other cards section

2 how come its a beast if their dragons

3 his ATK and DEF should be X000 not ???? seeing he only gets a 1000 from the removing.

4 wording

4A "it may attack every thing," it should say this card may attack directly

4B "and no monster, trap, or magic effects can mess with it." this should say this card is uneffected by card effects. (or it can say this card is uneffected by monster effects, spell, or trap cards)

5 over all good idea for a divin-beast and pretty good image, but horrible wording and so not realistic. 4/10

Ya but thein the great sphinx is really, really hard to summon and this card you could summon on the first turn of your duel and it's garanteed to own your opponent. seriously, this card is really bad. it shouldnt be in realistic at all

Sorry man, but this is the very LAST baord that these cards can go in. First off, the first card says no where on it that it is a Divine, or even that it is a god, except for maybe the star count. PLus, if that card were real, it would be banned before the Japanese version was made. This card is a win in one turn or less... and that not a duel at all. I know if I went up against a duelist with a card like this... I would leave.

As for the second card... it doesn't look too good, and once again, the card parts do not fit. a nine star monster with 2800 attack and a small lifepoint cost for an effect? Look, it much easier to summona BEWD, and inflict 200 points of damage. But you can use the effect to destroy the card, wherein the second reason why this card is unrealistic. No Limit. I can completely wipe out your field and fill my monster zones up in one main phase, to send a total attack your way of 4 2000 ATK dragons and a 2800 ATK, all in one turn.

4/10... cant do any better on the score till you do better on the cards...

Archived