I'm such a Nerd.

Lazer Yoshi

I've decided to make a Dungeons and Dragons type of game, where you use pen, paper, dice, and cards. Yeah. I've been drawing with all my little art supplies, and I've been making stats, perks, enemies, weapons, etc. I seriously need to do something better with my Summer. XD

Discuss games you've came up with.

I invented a game I called WWX. It was a great way to waste time in math class. basicly, in a sheet of notebook paper, we would draw a map with grids. Our calculators had a dice function. We selected a nation and start conquering grid squares by moving a number based on the rolled dice. whenever we land on a enemy's territory, a war would erupt. Both players would roll a pair of dice and multiply the result by 1000. That is their troop size. First player would then roll a die and multiply it by 1000 and subtract result from enemy troop. The first person to reach 0 troops would lose. The winner gains the territory.

All we needed was a calculator with dice program, paper, and pencil

Nothing wrong with that :P I watch some D&D Action and ideas from peoplez on teh youtubes.

Also, my family (Well, actually just my brother and my sister. ALSO ME!) made a board game. We were inspired by CLUE, I suppose. We had no idea on what to do, that we made characters like, 'Soldier', and 'Spongebob'. It was fun xP

I've decided to make a Dungeons and Dragons type of game' date=' where you use pen, paper, dice, and [i']cards[/i]. Yeah. I've been drawing with all my little art supplies, and I've been making stats, perks, enemies, weapons, etc. I seriously need to do something better with my Summer. XD

Discuss games you've came up with.

O.O I'm doing the exact same thing...except minus the art skills...

I would actually like to use Type 2 Cardstock to make my boards. I actually wanted to make an adventure TCG one day (or at least just my own TCG). The closest I went was when me and my younger brother were making cards out of notepad paper. We called it Zucado.

Yugioh Card Maker Forum / Other / General / I'm such a Nerd.

- LazerYoshi

No doubt about that lol :) just kidding

Ive made thousands of games... no i havnt xD

the only game ive made are hacked gba rom games... it was kind of fun but it started to become boring... also, the games were glitchy... too bad ;( bohoooooooo!!!!!!

xD

Yugioh Card Maker Forum / Other / General / I'm such a Nerd.

- LazerYoshi

No doubt about that lol :) just kidding

Ive made thousands of games... no i havnt xD

the only game ive made are hacked gba rom games... it was kind of fun but it started to become boring... also, the games were glitchy... too bad ;( bohoooooooo!!!!!!

xD

Archived