If you're cool, you would rate this card for me :P

-Athena-

I created this card in celebration of my 30th rep! Yay for me. Also, this is now (due to the good ratings) my member card.

Anyways, this is my 5th card and I'm terrible at fixing up OCG errors so I need your help. But if you you're too lazy to fix up my errors (since there are a lot) then just rate my card. I appreciate hate comments and like comments. But tell me how to improve. I'm not a very creative person.

358886.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of another card. Once per turn, activate 1 of the following effects depending on the number of Dragon-Type monster(s) on your side of the field:

2+: You can draw 1 card from your your Deck.

3+: By discarding 1 Spell Card or Trap Card from your hand, you can remove 1 monster on the field from play.

4+: By paying 500 Life Points, you can Special Summon a Level 5 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard onto the field in face-up Defense Position.

P.S-This is not my artwork.

Nice work my friend' date=' don't really know the specific OCG for this kind of effect, but they both have HQ images, keep this up and you'll be as good as some people like me.

My rating, 9.8/10... OUTSTANDING!

[/quote']

Thank you for rating :).

It's a RedEyesDarknessMetalDragon made more fair! That's awesome! I would give you a rep for that if you wanted, 'cuz REDMD is one of my favorite monsters of all time! Plus, effect is pretty creative and no major OCG errors! 9/10

It's a RedEyesDarknessMetalDragon made more fair! That's awesome! I would give you a rep for that if you wanted' date=' 'cuz REDMD is one of my favorite monsters of all time! Plus, effect is pretty creative and no major OCG errors! 9/10

[/quote']

Thanks for rating. Yeah, I'm bad at the OCG fixing stuff.

And if you give me a rep, I'll give you one too but it might take some time. However, you don't have to, anyone could have come up with this card.

P.S- REDMD FTW!

I like the card' date=' It has a real orginal-style to it. The Effect Doesn't balances out evenly though, a bit UP'ed if you ask me. I don't see any major OCG errors. All in all i give this card a 9/10

[/quote']

Up'ed, doesn't that mean under-powered? To me, it's a bit OP.

Anyways, thanks for rating :).

This is really cool. I like the picture (a lot)' date=' your OCG is very good, and the effect was pretty cool. 8/10

[/quote']

Thank you for rating :) Yeah, I like the picture too. Got it from m.K's shop.

I hope that the effect wasn't confusing to any of you.

Creative' date=' balanced, and looks nice (PIC & Name)

I think you got perfect on all those

10/10

[/quote']

Thank you for rating. I never thought I would have gotten a 10/10 because of of the OCG.

This is a very nice card. It's balanced due to its summoning requirements' date=' has a good name, mostly good OCG, and good ideas.

lol I like how you name the card after yourself!

10/10 :D

[/quote']

Haha, thank you for rating :). I was about to use Hades (the Greek God) but then I thought,why not make one on Athena (which happens to be my name). So, this is officially my member card :).

"This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of another card."

unnecessary... delete it naw! xD

2- a little OPed' date=' change it to the 4+

make the 3+ a 2-

and make the 4+ a 3+

thought you get me D:

[/quote']

What do you mean it's unnecessary? It makes the card pretty hard to summon which makes it less OP.

Yeah, I could tell. It's a little OP.

But no, I actually like the effect that way. But thanks for voting.

make the 3+ a 2-

and make the 4+ a 3+

thought you get me D:

[/quote']

What do you mean it's unnecessary? It makes the card pretty hard to summon which makes it less OP.

The first sentence of your card says:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set" so it's obviously that it can just be Special Summoned <_< so that second sentence is unnecessary D:

and yeha the 2- is OPed D: it's a +1 for you each turn <_<

very nice card. 10/10

Wow. Thank you so much :).

make the 3+ a 2-

and make the 4+ a 3+

thought you get me D:

[/quote']

The first sentence of your card says:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set" so it's obviously that it can just be Special Summoned <_< so that second sentence is unnecessary D:

and yeha the 2- is OPed D: it's a +1 for you each turn <_<

Okay, I'll change the 2- into a 2+

Archived