We need a freaking Blizzard......(Blizzard Princess)

Seriously, this heat is killing me, please let it rain heavily to cool it off soon...

OT:

410px-BlizzardPrincessYG07-JP-UR.jpg

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control. During the turn this card is Normal Summoned, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards.

She's cute at least :3.

Discuss.

Probably good in Village. Go Loli Power.

You need your eyes checked if your talking about the princess herself XP.

[spoiler=]c858ac61773f85b72a619611c83da100c77.jpg

Did someone call for the strongest Blizzard Princess? Cirno is excited to be the only Touhou on a real Yugioh Card~ See' date=' there's my Blizzard Castle eye'm a princess of in the background!

[/quote']

lol, Need more Blizzard and Ice cards to make a Deck of 'em IMO XP.

If they ever do "Ice" specific support, some of that stuff might be able to abuse some future "Ice Barrier" stuff. Maybe that's why they don't make many.

I personally am waiting for this card. Its easy enough to use and effective. You need to actually negate the Summon to stop it.

If they ever do "Ice" specific support' date=' some of that stuff might be able to abuse some future "Ice Barrier" stuff. Maybe that's why they don't make many.

I personally am waiting for this card. Its easy enough to use and effective. You need to actually negate the Summon to stop it.

[/quote']

More Ice/Blizzard cards would probably focus on keeping cards from being used, like technically "Freezing" cards, like how BP freezes Spell and Traps for a turn.

Why wait?, If you have friends like mine, who don't mind you using Japanese cards as long as you show them their real and what their effects are, you don't HAVE to wait, but I am waiting for my two BP to come in...

I used to like Japanese cards more for their original artwork with no sensorship, the material they are made of, and the cheaper prices.. Nowadays, at least where I live, japanese cards are harder to find and more expensive than the english versions, its not really worth getting them beforehand except for very little exceptions...

As for proxies, I do it all the time.

I used to like Japanese cards more for their original artwork with no sensorship' date=' the material they are made of, and the cheaper prices.. Nowadays, at least where I live, japanese cards are harder to find and more expensive than the english versions, its not really worth getting them beforehand except for very little exceptions...

As for proxies, I do it all the time.

[/quote']

*hugs*

Agreed.

Except, I just print them out and glue them on commons.

But that was back then.

Now, I just get scrap paper and write on the stuff.

Archived