Official Anime Manga Recommendation Thread

Yeah, Phantom Blood has no way of really hooking most people (on a comparative level of course, Jonathan's gentlemanly being did truly help me appreciate it), really swell but I was kind of glad I watched it as it aired. Battle Tendency is more in line with the rest apparently and I do see that but I did like the first half of Stardust Crusaders more.

I felt that the second was too overrun by the toilet humor. It's so petty but it is jest too damn much to sit well. 2 or 3 times maybe, but making a running gag out of something like that that even surpassing that by 1 more time just... honestly I gave the rest of JoJo a 10/10 because compared to other action shounen and stuff, I had a wicked time, more than most things that I generally have more of a preference to even, but that does not include that exact type of humor going to overboard to me. That said it still took hardly any time comparatively out of the rest of it, so I gave it a 9/10. This seems like the most pointless and stupid post ever, but I have already said multiple times comedy being my favorite genre, so when a particular kind of humor just doesn't sit well with me... yeah. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived