Mind Controllers

John A. Zoidberg

This is the first 5 cards of a set I'm currently making.

227682.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Any monsters on the Field with "Mind Control" in its name cannot activiate its effect. When a monster with "Mind Control" in its name is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, destroy the monster that attacked it and Special Summon that monster to your side of the Field.

227682.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot attack monsters on your opponents side of the Field. Select 1 card in your opponents hand, if its a monster with less ATK than this card, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon it to your side of the Field. If not, send it to your Graveyard.

227682.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Mind Control Knight" from your Deck or Hand. Once per turn, you can send 1 "Mind Control Knight" on your side of the Field to the Graveyard to take control of 1 monster on your opponents side of the Field.

227682.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, tribute 1 monster on your side of the Field to take control of that monster.

227682.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to remove from play 1 monster on your opponents side of the Field. The turn after that monster is removed from play, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon it to your side of the Field.

Rate :D

Can I be a b***h and point out OCG errors

or would you prefer rates based on effects alone? :)

A general rate ignoring all OCG errors: pretty good, fluid and flexible, you took my advice for the archer so I'm proud :')

In order of appearence then...

( *=Errors that were pointed out before ).

Card1

Field = feild

any monster with "" in its name = a "" monster

result of battle = by battle

you side of the field= your field

Card2

opponents side of the Field = opponents field.

your side of the Field = your field.

send it to the Graveyard = it is sent to...

Card3

as a result of battle = by battle

Hand = hand

Card4

Card5

Hope it helped :)

-------------

EDIT: And yeah I did muddle up the card numbers accidentally XD (fixed now though)

In order of appearence then...

( *=Errors that were pointed out before ).

Card1

Field = feild

any monster with "" in its name = a "" monster

result of battle = by battle

you side of the field= your field

Card2

opponents side of the Field = opponents field.

your side of the Field = your field.

send it to the Graveyard = it is sent to...

Card3

as a result of battle = by battle

Hand = hand

Card4

Card5

Hope it helped :)

-------------

EDIT: And yeah I did muddle up the card numbers accidentally XD

Thanks! I'll be sure to make those changes. I aim to have anywhere between 25-45 cards, so I guess from booster pack length to Deck length. I thing I'll probably repost ever 10th card or something (not including these 5).

The point of the last one is to give the controller of the card as many opportunities as they want to steal an opponents monster, or at least remove it from play so your opponent can't use it. With stuff like multiple Dian Keto the Cure Master's and multiple Magician of Faith's could make that card amazing.

For example, you have 2 Dian Keto the Cure Master's in your hand and 1 Magician of Faith face down on your field. You use both of the Dian Keto's. That means you can either remove from play 2 monsters, take control of 2 monsters that were already in there, or take control of 1. Then your flip up the Magician of Faith and use it on 1 of the previously used Dian Keto's. That gives so many more opportunities. And then with something like Monster Reincarnation, you can get 1 Magician of Faith back and use it again. In the end, you won't be losing too many life points. Of course in the future, I'm going to make cards that sort of make its effect less harmful, like support cards. I'm going to make tons of support cards soon. Keep in mind, this IS only the first 5 cards ;D

Archived