Dark Magician Support-Dark Prophet

Archwing

Well i was sitting thinking of some new original cards this popped into my mind, Its probably not very original but oh well. The picture looks familiar so if its from some one like FW or Wanderley (Or worse its and actual cards picture)please tell me (I just found the pic one photobucket so.... ya....)

Remember to RATE AND COMMENT!

121928.jpg

LORE:This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck by offering 1 "Dark Magician Girl" on your side of the field as a Tribute when you succeed in the effect of "Time Wizard". As long as this card remains Face-up on your side of the field once per turn you may special summon 1 card with "Dark Magician" in its name from your Deck.

Might be some OCG but i doubt it, most of it is just copied form her counterpart - Dark Sage

I'm pretty sure it's from Ah! My Goddess. Recognize the thing on their foreheads.

Hmm mabey it is from that, Ive never seen the whole thing so i honestly wouldnt know...

Nobody even uses Time Wizard anymore =\.

I do *Sniff* Dose that mean im a nobody?
But anyways, the card's good. Nothing much to say about it.

Well thanks for the comment at least ^_^

well, she's not old, few use time wizard, not a fan of dark magician decks (pwned someone using it yesterday with my archlord zerato/fairy). but its a good support. 8/10

Im not much of a fan of them myself but i found the picture and the idea just popped into my head. Thanks for the rate and comment

btw, where'd you get that awesome sig?

The seventh circle of hell >_>........AKA photobucket

wait i dont have 666 posts anymore ^_^ im saved!

Archived