Final Fantasy Set

Zeik

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though I'm not exactly a veteran member, I love these cards, except for the actual order of the effects. Duel-winning effects should be written at the end. The reason I say such a bold statement is because I made a great deal of cards on my last account, except I lost the password. I think you should do the seven Undying Cie'th marks.

Ex. Vercingetorix

I have a HUGE request list

• FFII:
    • Firion
    • Maria
    • Leon

[*]FFIII:

• Cloud of Darkness

[*]FFIV:

• Cecil
    • Kain
    • Rydia
    • Golbez

[*]FFV:

• Bartz
    • Lenna

[*]FFVI:

• Terra
    • Locke
    • Celes

[*]FFVII:

• Cloud
    • Tifa
    • Aerith

[*]FFVIII:

• Squall
    • Rinoa
    • Ultimecia

[*]FFIX:

• Zidane
    • Garnet
    • Vivi

[*]FFX

• Tidus
    • Yuna
    • Jecht
    • Seymour

[*]FFXII:

• Ashe

[*]FFXIII

• Lightning
    • Vanille

done =3

Wow, I did every single one of these cards on my last account.

Do you mind doing Penance? From FFX Int.? I've made one, but I don't know if it's any good.

thanks :D the reason the duel Doom effect is where it is is that I didn't want it to be confused with the DARK attribute effect. I shall add the Undying Cie'th as well as the first Extra Boss Penance should be an interesting one that one ^_^

Thanks Legend X :D

glad you like him Mothball, yeah he does use Doom but only when he gets really low on HP, its pretty rare through (naturally it happened to me >_< still killed him though), I like Clouds pic so I'll leave it until I find another pic like it or others complain ^_^ oh yeah I rep'ed you for the orphan pic as well

and now Firion is added

HUZZAH! A rep! Thankly kindly, I really need more of those. =P

Good luck with the set, if you need any pic help, just holla.

EDIT: Didn't see Frion.

Nice and simple, and an Equipper's wet dream, nice work once again.

SECOND EDIT: And 2 Reps for the cards I requested, supposed to do that earlier, but it slipped my mind.

I sure will Mothball :D I can see me needing some help with some of the hero's took me forever to find pics I like for Firion and Cloud (mainly Firion), thanks for the Reps to :)

Glad you like Orphan Poopybuttoxes ^_^

I can see you actual found a quality pic of Bittious. Suprising as he's a Side Quest monster, and a fleeting one at that, ah well.

I can see you've set up The Undying in a Six Samuraiish way, I can't wait to see where you take the others.

As for Chaos.

Pretty sure 5000 is the unspoken limit of stats for all monsters and it breaks it by 100, not a bad thing just a tiny nit pick. Like all your end boss cards it is again insane to the extreme, and I'm still liking it.

Keep it up dude

that "quality pic of Bittious" is a screen shot from Youtube :P took me for ever to pause it at the right time lol

Chaos isn't over 5000 base he does go over once he his effect kicks in but look at Dragon Master Knight thats far worse when it comes to ATK

thanks for the comment as always ^_^ Maria is next on the list

Tonberry eh ok, I wonder which one to do lol. and you except more! XD thanks for the rate

Mothball, I know if I can't find a pic I go Youtube hunting B) im trying to keep the amount of over 5000 ATK monsters to a minim the only main cards I want over that is Chaos, the final bosses of FF11 and 12 along with Orphan

Tonberry eh ok, I wonder which one to do lol. and you except more! XD thanks for the rate

Mothball, I know if I can't find a pic I go Youtube hunting B) im trying to keep the amount of over 5000 ATK monsters to a minim the only main cards I want over that is Chaos, the final bosses of FF11 and 12 along with Orphan

The prissy Prince who sprouts wings? You want to put him on the level of Chaos and Orphan?

That's just... wow...

ive never played final fantasy tactics but ok I shall add him to the list Legend X

there is metod behind my madness Mothball, Chaos 4100 ATK, Emperor of Hell 4200 ATK, CoD 4300, Exdeath 4500 and so on thats why Orphan's max is 5300 The Undying will be getting 5200 ATK I'll probably make him not as useful as the others though

Still looking very good ;) I especially like the idea of Garland as the "summoner" for Chaos, though the OCG seems a bit flawed on that one.

Another request (Tonberry is already on the list, it needs moar companions!): Malboro, Cactuar and a... *drumroll*... Chocobo!

C'mon, I know you want them too :lol:

So long,

Spoon

Archived