Pokémon-New Generation

SMAL

lol this is kinda awkward, collaborating are u there? xD

and these ones aren't even close to being one of the best pokemon cards i'm sorry lol

although they are good they aren't THAT good

i do like them so i will give u 8/10 since they are better than mostly what ppl make in the pop culture thread lol...

for tauros i think its "This card is unaffected by the effect of Trap Cards..." i'm not perfectly sure but that's what i've seen and what i use... u don't have to change it if you think the current one is right but yeah

it would be awesome if i can join in on this =3

jk lol

i would if u want me to since i have time but i doubt you want me to so yeah lol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol this is kinda awkward, collaborating are u there? xD

and these ones aren't even close to being one of the best pokemon cards i'm sorry lol

although they are good they aren't THAT good

i do like them so i will give u 8/10 since they are better than mostly what ppl make in the pop culture thread lol...

for tauros i think its "This card is unaffected by the effect of Trap Cards..." i'm not perfectly sure but that's what i've seen and what i use... u don't have to change it if you think the current one is right but yeah

it would be awesome if i can join in on this =3

jk lol

i would if u want me to since i have time but i doubt you want me to so yeah lol

HE DOES EVERYONE i JUST FIX ocg.....

noice (sorry for misunderstanding)

lol i saw some weird OCG but is that just some updated OCG? i'm used to old OCG so yeah lol..

and btw i think there should be a better pic for Arceus..

i mean its arceus.. come on lol

i can search some up for you if you really can't find any but u should try Devianart

if you can't find any better one from devianart i can try pixiv (its in japanese)

I just looked at your cards again and I enjoy the fact that you incorporated Tokens into the Pokemon's effect like Torchic's "Combustion Token" on the Field Spell Card Zone! I would have never thought of a Token taking the place of the Field Card Zone! But I do notice a slight problem with your Gastrodon (East Sea), I think it needs to describe the "Gastro Token" in its effect as well like in this format (Type/ATTRIBUTE/ATK ?/DEF ?). Anyways that's the only thing I could find! Great job!

heh.... i can fix general OCG for you if you PM the cards to me lol.. sorry i was taking a break from YCM for a bit

i will get pics for you tomorrow bud =w=

i'm kinda tired today (1:00AM over here right now)

and btw idk if u fixed it but u needed to add the stats on to roselia's tokens when i last checked =w=

i should add Sandslash to my sig! xD

not

Sandshrew is too awesome >w<

Archived