Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Führer King Bradley' timestamp='1307853734' post='5276581']
[b]Zabuza died to easily :/[/b]

He was boss. BTW I played a one-player marathon Ultimate Ninja 4 against the computer on the insane level switching between Itachi and Kakashi. At first the comp was owning me with Hinabi (inorite?) but two days later I regained mah skittles and was takin on the 1-3 and 5th kages :3
[/quote]
He got bit by dogs, had both his arms disabled, was stabbed by 10+ sharp objects

And STILL had the strength to push Mickey Mouse down from the bridge.

>>

@Fuse - ;__;

I miss him already.

He was kewl.

And

No one.

personally I didn't want people to come back to life.

Oh, here's the thread.
I can understand you not wanting anyone to die.
Though I actually liked Jiraiya ;__;
Cortez will still be around.
Just not on here >.>
@Itachi-You sound pretty pro at that game.
But like DL said, no frickin way did he die easily.
Actually, he was probably the hardest one to kill off.

*reads up and sees Cortez leaving*
Is it in anyway weird that I am listening to the following song while reading his goodbye?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo_ObOiWzFA
Personally, I'm going to kind of miss him. I didn't know him all that well personally, but I remember how things were in Hidden Base. He kind of made things a little more fun, and on the places he had occasion to post on as well.

When I said he died easily I meant in plot importance. 3 Genin and 1 Jonin are sent out to kill a man who is as powerful as an average Akatsuki member, not to mention the fact that he is one of the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist (which seemed to be a handful for the Ninja Army when they were being used by Kabuto/Madara). I'm saying it should've been longer and more prolonged of a storyline. If they started off with a series of missions to better display the team's abilities rather than a rushed attempt at a main character cliche. DL, make me a motherflipin captain in the new Fake Type Knights

[quote name='Führer King Bradley' timestamp='1308074727' post='5282902']
When I said he died easily I meant in plot importance. 3 Genin and 1 Jonin are sent out to kill a man who is as powerful as an average Akatsuki member, not to mention the fact that he is one of the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist (which seemed to be a handful for the Ninja Army when they were being used by Kabuto/Madara). I'm saying it should've been longer and more prolonged of a storyline. If they started off with a series of missions to better display the team's abilities rather than a rushed attempt at a main character cliche. DL, make me a motherflipin captain in the new Fake Type Knights
[/quote]
I DON"T HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, SILLEH.

And cosplayers are amazing.

Like these cosplayers who had a naruto vs. Sasuke battle.

[quote name='=DL=' timestamp='1308101858' post='5283953']
I DON"T HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, SILLEH.

[b]And cosplayers are amazing.[/b]

Like these cosplayers who had a naruto vs. Sasuke battle.
[/quote]

Lol.
Show me proof then.

EDIT:
[b]Look here.[/b]
Hey, when someone comes to bump this, don't.
This club's been a blast, but there's only like 3 people left and we all see each other in other clubs.
And whenever I bring up the new chapter for discussion, it never carries farther than 2 replies. If you guys want to discuss Naruto, do it in the Naruto thread in the A&M section.
This place has barely managed to carry on, but considering unique members like Cortez, Hito and BT haven't been here in ages, it's time for us to move on.
Thanks for all the good memories guys, maybe this will be rebooted one day, maybe not. But I'll never forget the awesome times held in the Akatsuki of YCM.
Rest in peace.
And El, when you look up this thread to see its last posts, how about GETTING BACK IN TOUCH WITH US MAN, K THANKS.

And remember kids:
[s]PROTECTION PROTECTION PROTECTION.[/s]
LIVE YOUR DAYS ONWARD WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH!
EXCELSIOR!

• 1 month later...

[quote]
And since I was already gone, there was no reason to say goodbye.[/quote]

See-ya. We'll all miss your company.
*five seconds later:
DJ System is scratching records,
A snack bar has been set up,
Daisuke is flirting with a black guy while his 12 y/o GF is on his lap,
and Black is looking at Fuuta on his lap top*

[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1311209558' post='5373027']
See-ya. We'll all miss your company.
*five seconds later:
DJ System is scratching records,
A snack bar has been set up,
Daisuke is flirting with a black guy while his 12 y/o GF is on his lap,
and Black is looking at Fuuta on his lap top*
[/quote]

DAMN YOU, WE MOVED.
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/253625-akatsuki-of-ycm-the-last-stand/page__p__5292197__fromsearch__1#entry5292197
NOW GO AND TAKE A LAST STAND.

Archived