Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i can do holos adv or regular

Need to to know more about me huh?

[spoiler=All About Me] My name is Daybreak. But people call me Day-san, Day, Amega, God. I know pretty much everything there is to know about Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. I have been with the anime since it first premiered on Toonami on Cartoon network. I have been with the manga since the start in 2002. I have over 50 Ninja Art Naruto jutsu cards already made but have no use for them as of now. I am a pretty cool guy if you give me a chance i will grown on you in time. I'm pretty much a nice guy except when people take advantage of others or someone breaks the rules. I know everything about the akatsuki and it's members. If you have any questions you want to ask me, just wanna be my friend, or just wanna talk PM me. I'm very active i'm on all day. IF you want a card made, holoed, adv holoed, OCG fix just ask. And one more thing did i mention i'm insane?

Username and Alias: (Alias is optional, it can also be your nickname if you wish)

Favorite Naruto Character: Sasuke-kun~

Least Favorite Naruto Character: Uh.......don't have one. But if I must, Ami.

Favorite Naruto Fight: Rock Lee vs. Gaara, all the way.

Village: Village Hidden in the Mist

Skills for Missions: Uh....fighting? (I can make member cards? :/)

Username and Alias: ProtoMachineKing - Proto

Favorite Naruto Character: Sasori

Least Favorite Naruto Character: Don't have one, though I have a list of ones I dislike...

Favorite Naruto Fight: Naruto vs Pain

Village: Sand.

Skills for Mission: Ummm...... I can write? I'm okay at card making.

Archived