>>DUAL TYPES<<

NeosWiseman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working on my set so I haven't had time to look at this but...wow.

I knew you were going to use that picture.

you control to Special Summon this card. - might want to be a little more specific, from where. Hand is implied but people might abuse it.

Also, this card is becoming a member promo card, just so you know, in my set. (With permission of course)

You've been making cards for all of us, so time to return the favor.

Working on my set so I haven't had time to look at this but...wow.

I knew you were going to use that picture.

you control to Special Summon this card. - might want to be a little more specific, from where. Hand is implied but people might abuse it.

Also, this card is becoming a member promo card, just so you know, in my set. (With permission of course)

You've been making cards for all of us, so time to return the favor.

I usually don't miss stating that.... odd. Anyway, permission granted ;)

And about the picture it was the beastest picture I could find :D

Thank you!

P.S.: About returning the favour.... What exactly do you mean? :lol:

Love these cards so much i should rep them'

Thank you, man, for your kindness! *bow*

Man, you frikkin made a ritual spell/trap haha. You take the box in which the limits of our thinking are in, and you just start stabbing it man haha.

What you said just blasted me away. man :D I plan to keep on stabbing that box so prepare yourselves :D lol (how dramatic :D)

Thanks, poopy! :lol:

I'm glad you made a new thread for this... because now I can rep this post once more :lol:

I miss the You-shall-be-perished-ETHER STRIKE-destroy everything-in-sight-effect... but that's alright, I still love it :)

Keep it up, up and away!

So long,

Spoon

count dracula

I'll have to decline your request for now. Only anime (or so) based characters. Sorry man! Maybe some other time if I feel like it ^_^

Vegeta came out perfect! As with the rest! Keep it up!

As with a new request, would you do Gin Ichimaru from Bleach?

Thank you! So you like Vegeta! Good :)

As for Gin, there's no problem. But I think I'll wait until his bankai is shown in the anime because I don't feel lik using the black and white manga scans and I really want to make him in the bankai form. Deal? ;)

EDIT: I made C.C. faster than I expected. :D Enjoy! I think she turned out good! ;)

I'll have to decline your request for now. Only anime (or so) based characters. Sorry man! Maybe some other time if I feel like it ^_^

Thank you! So you like Vegeta! Good :)

As for Gin, there's no problem. But I think I'll wait until his bankai is shown in the anime because I don't feel lik using the black and white manga scans and I really want to make him in the bankai form. Deal? ;)

EDIT: I made C.C. faster than I expected. :D Enjoy! I think she turned out good! ;)

Deal! You don't have to do this bankai however though.

Archived