>>DUAL TYPES<<

NeosWiseman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, What's funny with Ash is that, since his name has Pokemon in it, he can take control of another Ash, lol, He's also a good draw engine

Pokeball is useful too, lol, taking control of a Pokemon, Summoning a Pokemon, or Adding a Pokemon, lol

I'll comment on C.C. and Kid later, lol

Yeah, I suppose you can take control of Pokemon Trainers too :D lol

Thanks for the comment! ^^

Make me a card, rep me, I don't care what you do to say thanks, but it doesn't matter, since you earned it.

I did my research, and here's the result of all the hard work:

[spoiler=Gift]

mbl66w.png

Once per turn, you can select 1 monster you control and place 1 Spell Counter on it. All monsters with a Spell Counter on it lose 200 ATK. During your End Phase, you gain Life Points equal to the number of Spell Counters on your monsters due to the effect of this card x 100. When this face-up card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can equip this card to a face-up monster you control as an Equip Spell Card with the following effect:

• As long as the equipped monster has 4 or more Spell Counters on it, it is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards and cannot be selected as an attack target. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

Make me a card, rep me, I don't care what you do to say thanks, but it doesn't matter, since you earned it.

I did my research, and here's the result of all the hard work:

[spoiler=Gift]

mbl66w.png

Once per turn, you can select 1 monster you control and place 1 Spell Counter on it. All monsters with a Spell Counter on it lose 200 ATK. During your End Phase, you gain Life Points equal to the number of Spell Counters on your monsters due to the effect of this card x 100. When this face-up card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can equip this card to a face-up monster you control as an Equip Spell Card with the following effect:

• As long as the equipped monster has 4 or more Spell Counters on it, it is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards and cannot be selected as an attack target. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! Thank you, man! You totally rock! You definitely get 3 reps for this! Great, thank you, thank you, thank you! *bow*

Btw, W.I.T. stands for Wizard in Training, right? Because I'm not sure :lol:

Thank you again man!

could you make piccolo, from dbz, he's the green guy, looks like a pickle

Accepted. I'll add him to the request list. ^_^

Can you make dora the explorer?? :)

I'm not familiar with this one... Can you tell me if this is the character or the anime? Just some more details :)

It's time to comment this once more:

Death the Kid: The picture is... a little strange, but not at all bad. The effect is again insanely awesome, you even acknowledged his love for symmetry (at least I think that's what the last effect is for, I don't get it completely :P ) and the design of the card is really nice as well.

C.C.: Since I don't know who that is, so I can't say if the effect fits her, but everything else is astonishing, though I would wish for a more developed Trap effect... this way it looks kinda "tagged on" if you know what I mean.

Ash: I won't comment on that guy... I hate him :P

This... guy from Inuyasha: Don't like him either (I don't like the whole series...), but the cards effect converted me :lol: It fits as far as I can see it... and hell, it's a Dark Synchro, those are always cool.

Shadow: Another well designed card, and here the Trap effect doesn't seem that "tagged on" as well, it makes sense, and the way he becomes this trap also looks interesting, because it corresponds with his other effects. From those last ones, this is definitely the best ;)

Keep 'em coming... except for Dora... I know I don't have to say anything regarding this... but please, please keep this annoying brat out of this awesome thread... please?

Oh, and it seems like you're running out of requests... shall I help you? :rolleyes:

So long,

Spoon

I see the "tagged on" thingy you mention. It's quite plain, but I think the remainder of the effect covers it a little :D

I don't like Inuyasha either but I still have to complete the request and I don't put personal opinion here.

Shadow turned out pretty good, didn't he? ;)

The whole 7 + cards thing is connected to the 7 emeralds or at least that was the idea.

Oh, and you got the symmetry right ^_^

I'm always open for requests (except when the title says I'm not :lol:)

Go for it! *thumbs up*

And thank you, man! *bow*

So I might as well close for request for now :D

Aw, just when I wanted to make another :( Oh well, I already had 2, might as well give the others a chance... and next time it won't be a videogame, promised ;) But I assure you, as soon as the "Not" has vanished from the sub-text, I'll be here...

Archived