Rosario + Vampire Cards'

Legend X

*~Rosario + Vampire Card Set~*

If you ever seen the Series, then you will know how the effects relate to the cards and characters'

-Main Characters-

[spoiler=[color=#00FF00]Tsukune Aono, The New Guy[/color]]

262748kv.jpg

If you control 1 "Moka" monster, during your Standby Phase, you can pay 900 Life Points to add 1 "Cursed Kiss" Spell Card to your hand from your Deck (your Deck is then shuffled). After controlling this card for 2 turns, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher Warrior-Type monster.

[spoiler=[color=#FF00FF]Moka Akashiya, Tsukune's Best Friend and Lover[/color]]

262748.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a "Tsukune Aono, The New Guy". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, "Tsukune Aono, The New Guy" cannot be selected as an attack target. After controlling this card for 2 turns, you can Tribute this card and pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Moka Akashiya, The Vampire Within".

[spoiler=[color=#48D1CC]Kurumu Kurono, The Sexual Student[/color]]

262748j.jpg

This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, place 1 Succubus Counter on this card (max 5). After this card has destroyed 3 monsters and has 4 or more Succubus Counters on it, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Kurumu Kurono, The Naughty Succubus" from your hand.

[spoiler=Mizore Shirayuki, The Quiet Student]

262748.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned, select 1 opposing monster, the selected monster cannot declare an attack for the next 2 turns. After controlling this card for 2 turns, you can Tribute this card and discard 1 Spell or Trap Card to Special Summon 1 "Mizore Shirayuki, Demon Released" from your hand.

[spoiler=Yukari Sendo, The Young Witch]

262748g.jpg

This card is unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, destroy 1 Set Spell or Trap Card. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, you can remove 1 Level from this card to negate the activation of 1 Spell or Trap Card. When this card reaches Level 0, send this card to the Graveyard.

When this card destroys a monster by battle

Just the only error

I also wonder, what's the point of having 5 counters if all you need is 4?

lol, effects are slight balanced, well I can't tell until I see the transformations

Pretty much cool and can be useful, especially with Marauding Captain and Tsukune, lol

8.5/10

Because it kinda implys that it can, for some reason, destroy a monster(s) with an effect. And even then it probably has to say "by battle or by this card's effect". It's just how it is. When a monster says it destroys something, it always how it has to destroy it, battle or effect.

Look at Dark Lucius, Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu, Armed Dragon LV 6, or something. they all say "by battle".

"When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, you can decrease this card's Level by 1 to negate the activation of the card and destroy it."

Hmm... technically that Italic part is sorta required, but it can be replaced with other stuff

Yukari is alot useful, lol

Well I still can't give it a honest rating until I see the transformations, lol

Archived