How did you come up with your username?

Proto

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why am I named after something to spoon your soup?

Well, once upon a time, there was a little boy who needed to come up with a name for the interwebz. Mainly for his first steps in Warcraft III, Diablo II and Counter-Strike. Since his knowledge of the english language was pretty much non-existant, he just threw a bunch of letters together and thought it sounded cool... well, it maybe did in his ears, but, god, if he knew the translation for that word, he could've pretty much also named himself "retard".

End of story :lol:

So long,

Spoon

^ Meh.

Original: Blood Rose, trying to sum up all my favourite anime characters....'cept Rua....

Next and also Last: Yin, favourite character from Darker Than Black. And Suigintou was taken...

Previous: Rua, I <3 Rua from 5Ds, nuff said.

1st - Turtleking281 - Name I used for everything.

2nd - Turtle King - Simplified version of my first one.

3rd - Master Tortoise (In symbols) - I saw lots of people who had names with symbols, I'm a master at math, and tortoises rock!

4th - Master Tortoise (Not in symbols) - Having symbols in my name was really inconvienient for logging in.

5th - Tortoise Kyle - I'm a tortoise fanatic (As implied before) and Kyle is my name. And I actually plan on sticking with this one for the rest of my time here.

• 2 weeks later...

Jolteon1.jpg

With an a, not eon. That would take even longer. Get it? GET IT? No? OK.

Older ones? Victa zeh Victa is Victor the Victor. I wasn't Victor or a victor back themn

Jolta without triangles? You do the math.

Raspberry-Nii-Chan? I like Raspberries, and, obvious stuff :3

notdointhis16-I felt stupid for joining a site for cardmaking and mistook forum profiles as being similar to AIM usernames (hence the 16)

FusionXD-Once I learned I could get a name change (I was a noob, okay >.>) I used this. Fusion's just a cool word that I liked after watching DBZ, then I added XD to it to make it sound cool xP

Neo Fusion-Just wanted to spice up my name and make it seem "new and improved". I did this when I got 6 stars.

Fusion X. Denver-I made a Twitter account (already forgot the password and couldn't figure out how to use it <.<) and made it FusionXDenver, only because I wanted to do something related to FusionXD and came up with a random last name that was unusual, but not weird. Then the site changed and I made it this.

Archived