Sotos's Shop

Sotos

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a question. How much would it cost for a set of 13, multicolor recolor(blended and/or custom color if available) and a gold sticker on the Ultimate Rare of the 13?

You mean a set of 13 cards? Wow that's a big one...blink.gif I didn't so get the last part... You mean you already have an Ultimate Rare and you want me to add only a gold sticker, or you want me to make a card Ultimate Rare as well?

I will use my 25229716.png

I want an animated specific holo

I want all the black that have the stars in the picture animated, but not the block, female, or light stick. Just the black, if you can, please.

Here is the card,

121293.jpg

Thanks, if not specific enough or not correct,I'll say. thanks.

There you go! I tried it twice...

[spoiler=Animated Specific Holo 1]

121293.gif

[spoiler=Animated Specific Holo 2]

87587516.gif

You mean a set of 13 cards? Wow that's a big one...blink.gif I didn't so get the last part... You mean you already have an Ultimate Rare and you want me to add only a gold sticker, or you want me to make a card Ultimate Rare as well?

Yups, it's already an Ultimate Rare :)

And for the Multicolor blend, I was thinking like some kind of fading green and white mix

Well, post them and I'll see what I can do...wink.gif

Np, come again!wink.gif

More than 13, I'm horrible at counting lol

Melchyor, Creator of Dischord, is the Ultimate Rare in need of gold Stickah!

Thinking of them having a fading green/white type of blend background if possible

[spoiler=Monsters]ISN001.jpgISN002.jpgISN003.jpgISN004.jpgISN005.jpgISN006.jpgISN014r.jpgISN023.jpgISN024.jpg[spoiler=Lore]While this card remains Face Up on your side of the field, Illusion-Type Monsters on your side of the field can be removed from play if they are they are the target of an attack or Card Effect. If this Face Up card is chosen as the target of a Card Effect or Attack, Special Summon a removed from Play Illusion-Type Monster in Face Down Attack or Defense position and change the target of that attack or Card Effect to the Special Summoned card. If that card is destroyed during the turn it is Special Summoned, skip your Battle Phase.

ISN025.jpgISN026.jpgISN027.jpg[spoiler=Lore]If this card is the target of an attack while Face Down, send this card to one of your opponent's Card Zones until your 3rd Standby Phase. If this card is one of your opponent's Card Zones, it cannot be removed from the field or moved from the Card Zone it is in in the position it was placed in. During your 3rd Standby Phase, you may pay 500 Life Points to return this card to one of your Card Zones. If 3 cards of the same name are on your opponent's side of the field via this effect, Special Summon all three to your side of the field in the Face Down Defense Position.

ISN028.jpgISN029.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If you have the cards "Chaotic Clamor" "Radiant Ruckus" "Calm Bass" "Enigmatic Harmony" "Mellow Rhythm" and "Brash Chorus" in your Graveyard, you may Special Summon this card from your hand in Face Down Attack Position. Only 1 card with the name "Melchyor, Creator of Discord" can be on the field at any given time. Pay 500 Life Points to change the effect of this card to that of any Illusion-Type monster in your Graveyard. If there are no Illusion-Type Monsters in your Graveyard, Decrease your Life Points to 1 and remove this card from play.

ISN046.jpgISN047.jpgISN048.jpgISN049r.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is selected as the target of an attack while Face Down, negate that attack and equip this monster to that card. Each time the monster equipped with this card attacks a monster on your side of the field, decrease it's ATK and DEF by an amount equal to it's Level x 100. If the monster equipped with this card has it's ATK and DEF reduced to 0, you opponent must discard an amount of cards equal to that monster's Level from their hand to destroy this card and increase it's ATK and DEF by an amount equal to it's original ATK and DEF. If the card's Level is greater than the amount of cards in your opponent's hand, they must discard the difference from the top of their Deck.

ISN050.jpgISN052x.jpg

More than 13, I'm horrible at counting lol

Melchyor, Creator of Dischord, is the Ultimate Rare in need of gold Stickah!

Thinking of them having a fading green/white type of blend background if possible

[spoiler=Monsters]ISN001.jpgISN002.jpgISN003.jpgISN004.jpgISN005.jpgISN006.jpgISN014r.jpgISN023.jpgISN024.jpg[spoiler=Lore]While this card remains Face Up on your side of the field, Illusion-Type Monsters on your side of the field can be removed from play if they are they are the target of an attack or Card Effect. If this Face Up card is chosen as the target of a Card Effect or Attack, Special Summon a removed from Play Illusion-Type Monster in Face Down Attack or Defense position and change the target of that attack or Card Effect to the Special Summoned card. If that card is destroyed during the turn it is Special Summoned, skip your Battle Phase.

ISN025.jpgISN026.jpgISN027.jpg[spoiler=Lore]If this card is the target of an attack while Face Down, send this card to one of your opponent's Card Zones until your 3rd Standby Phase. If this card is one of your opponent's Card Zones, it cannot be removed from the field or moved from the Card Zone it is in in the position it was placed in. During your 3rd Standby Phase, you may pay 500 Life Points to return this card to one of your Card Zones. If 3 cards of the same name are on your opponent's side of the field via this effect, Special Summon all three to your side of the field in the Face Down Defense Position.

ISN028.jpgISN029.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If you have the cards "Chaotic Clamor" "Radiant Ruckus" "Calm Bass" "Enigmatic Harmony" "Mellow Rhythm" and "Brash Chorus" in your Graveyard, you may Special Summon this card from your hand in Face Down Attack Position. Only 1 card with the name "Melchyor, Creator of Discord" can be on the field at any given time. Pay 500 Life Points to change the effect of this card to that of any Illusion-Type monster in your Graveyard. If there are no Illusion-Type Monsters in your Graveyard, Decrease your Life Points to 1 and remove this card from play.

ISN046.jpgISN047.jpgISN048.jpgISN049r.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is selected as the target of an attack while Face Down, negate that attack and equip this monster to that card. Each time the monster equipped with this card attacks a monster on your side of the field, decrease it's ATK and DEF by an amount equal to it's Level x 100. If the monster equipped with this card has it's ATK and DEF reduced to 0, you opponent must discard an amount of cards equal to that monster's Level from their hand to destroy this card and increase it's ATK and DEF by an amount equal to it's original ATK and DEF. If the card's Level is greater than the amount of cards in your opponent's hand, they must discard the difference from the top of their Deck.

ISN050.jpgISN052x.jpg

Sorry, I forgot, I can only do recolors with certain colors (check them out in my first post) and I can't blend the colors...sad.gif Please tell me wich one I should use... Also, the whole set, including the gold sticker would be 41 points...

Sorry, I forgot, I can only do recolors with certain colors (check them out in my first post) and I can't blend the colors...sad.gif Please tell me wich one I should use... Also, the whole set, including the gold sticker would be 41 points...

No problem

Since we're on colors, I know those are the general recolors so I was curious is turquoise was an option.

If not I'll go with Yellow :D

:P

Of course

Take your time with it. Better for the quality

Well, here they are! They came out better and faster than I expected...

[spoiler=Illusion Monsters]

isn052x.png

isn001.png

isn002.png

isn003.png

isn004.png

isn005.png

isn006.png

isn014r.png

isn023.png

isn024a.png

isn025.png

isn026.png

isn027.png

isn028.png

isn029.png

isn046.png

isn047.png

isn048.png

isn049r.png

isn050.png

And Also...

[spoiler=Wow!]

26561440.png

65875621.png

33649184.png

83736672.png

27731616.png

49758027.png

42159040.png

P.S.1: Please PM me when you post this collection, I really liked it...

P.S.2: That would be 41 Points...

Well, here they are! They came out better and faster than I expected...

[spoiler=Illusion Monsters]

isn052x.png

isn001.png

isn002.png

isn003.png

isn004.png

isn005.png

isn006.png

isn014r.png

isn023.png

isn024a.png

isn025.png

isn026.png

isn027.png

isn028.png

isn029.png

isn046.png

isn047.png

isn048.png

isn049r.png

isn050.png

And Also...

[spoiler=Wow!]

26561440.png

65875621.png

33649184.png

83736672.png

27731616.png

49758027.png

42159040.png

P.S.1: Please PM me when you post this collection, I really liked it...

P.S.2: That would be 41 Points...

Oooo, Awesome and holy woah, That's alot of coupons lolz

Points sent

Archived