IMO best way to handle Illegal Immigration

The Borg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Gary Oak' timestamp='1282242808' post='4543326']
6/10 OP I raged a bit.
[/quote]

Thank you for you having a brain unlike all of those that want those already here to have a way to become citizens. It is illegal and wrong and it is like giving a thief 100$ after they stole a car if they can become citizens.

Mexico is really messed up. If you havent been then you cant really say anything. They have BIG drug cartel problems there, and i know your just thinking "They turk ur jeurbs" and "They're taking all our tax money". I think thats ok. They're just people like you and me trying to have a better life.

My view on it is that they shouldnt be able to just walk over here. We should have a much, much stricter border patrol. I really dont like how they deport people. Some friends of mine got deported. Im in texas so i see how its effecting america everyday. I live next to a "super mercado". They barely speak english there, but its not like they're coming to america to mess it up. Its just what they wanna do, but i think they should have to take the citizenship test to get in or not get in at all. No deportation!

[quote name='poopybuttoxes' timestamp='1282244339' post='4543454']
Mexico is really messed up. If you havent been then you cant really say anything. They have BIG drug cartel problems there, and i know your just thinking "They turk ur jeurbs" and "They're taking all our tax money". I think thats ok. They're just people like you and me trying to have a better life.

My view on it is that they shouldnt be able to just walk over here. We should have a much, much stricter border patrol. I really dont like how they deport people. Some friends of mine got deported. Im in texas so i see how its effecting america everyday. I live next to a "super mercado". They barely speak english there, but its not like they're coming to america to mess it up. Its just what they wanna do, but i think they should have to take the citizenship test to get in or not get in at all. No deportation!
[/quote]

I have been to Mexico and hate it and it's government due to what I saw. Also they know they are breaking a law and yet they do that = death for being caught. Fair trade don't you think?

[quote name='glasstin10' timestamp='1282247685' post='4543668']
The U.S. was founded by immigrants... why kill them?
[/quote]
They weren't illegal. Also for those to say the old ancestors of the US were illegal immigrants, I don't see any law the Native Americans made that stated that there was such thing as illegal immigrants. No law = no issue and anyone who says the Mexicans are trying to get back there land well if you sell a house you can't just walts back in now can you?

The only way to prevent illegal immigration is to kill all other people in the world through a series of timed nuclear missile strikes. Then we can finally get rid of all those dirty inferior peoples and their heathen ways, and return to God. Because as everyone knows, God created America and it is His country.

Weren't you supposed to be a Christian or something? With morals and all that?

Seriously, f*** you man.

By the way, the real solution to the problem is to get our asses out of Iraq and Afghanistan and instead invade Mexico. Then we can reform the place. There [i]is[/i] a reason why they're coming here you know.

It's official!

He's an idiot!

This country was founded by immigrants.

Us killing immigrants would be hypocrisy, then again, that would be expected from racist white people.

Now, I ain't saying all white people are racist, but this one.

We also don't have that right.

We have controversies about death penalties, what makes you think we could do this?

f***ing RETARD!

The TC has some sort of valid reasoning. If we get rid of all immigrants in this country (illegal only, of course), every job they used to have would go to Americans (true Americans), and we have an unemployed rate of ~10%.

So... who here would like to be a house-cleaner or work at McDonalds? Not being racist, but it's proven that most illegal immigrants do "odd jobs" like that. I'm sure that [i]many[/i] Americans would love to do those jobs. It's not like we are prideful or anything!

[quote name='General VK-Duelist/Shepard' timestamp='1282267226' post='4544756']
It's official!

He's an idiot!

Us killing immigrants would be hypocrisy, then again, that would be expected from racist white people.

[/quote]

Point me to where OP stated he was white.

[quote name='General VK-Duelist/Shepard' timestamp='1282267226' post='4544756']
It's official!

He's an idiot!

We also don't have that right.

We have controversies about death penalties, what makes you think we could do this?

f***ing RETARD!
[/quote]
Ugh, racist asian people these days.

[quote name='adhdguitar' timestamp='1282323608' post='4546653']
I have a solution, if we killed the government, there would be no laws and no problem with immigrants. [/sarc]
[/quote]

I suffered the same idiocy earlier on YCM, but I learned. And I would like you to learn.

Adding a [/sar] tag to the end of a sentence ruins the entire point of sarcasm on the internet. Smart people get your sarcasm, and idiots think you are being fr srs. As such, you need to make your sarcasm obvious without putting a blatant [/sar] tag at the end. It ruins the entire joke.

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1282340787' post='4547638']
I suffered the same idiocy earlier on YCM, but I learned. And I would like you to learn.

Adding a [/sar] tag to the end of a sentence ruins the entire point of sarcasm on the internet. Smart people get your sarcasm, and idiots thing you are being fr srs. As such, you need to make your sarcasm obvious without putting a blatant [/sar] tag at the end. It ruins the entire joke.
[/quote]
In other news, Dark isn't an idiot!

What's funny is that I'm Canadian, and it's not incredibly uncommon to get American illegal immigrants over here. Mind you, they're significantly different than Mexican ones and nobody really cares, but it does tend to lend to us a sense of humor when thinking about matters like this.

I've only had one question about Illegal immigrants, ever- How do they hurt? No, seriously, how do they hurt... anything? They take resources, yes... by paying for them. And stimulating the economy. And preform jobs that otherwise were becoming increasingly uncommon- (seriously, how many American fruit pickers do YOU know of?) -which keeps the standard of living the same as usual.

Not to mention they bring a splash of their national culture into the US, which is never a bad thing.

Archived