isn't a job

hexcalibrate

recently i saw on the news that people are contacting more and more nutritionists, and this irratates me, you don't need any qualifications. technically i can claim i'm a nutritionist and i got any clue health, the real job is a dietrition so these people are conning us and their not only one's, i'd like to know if any one else knows of fake's like these?

[quote name='king of dyspraxia' timestamp='1282687644' post='4562055']
recently i saw on the news that people are contacting more and more nutritionists, and this irratates me, you don't need any qualifications. technically i can claim i'm a nutritionist and i got any clue health, the real job is a dietrition so these people are conning us and their not only one's, i'd like to know if any one else knows of fake's like these?
[/quote]

Too bad "Grammar Nazi" isn't a "job", otherwise I could possibly retire on your paragraph.

But, Nutrition-ism is a profession that I too believe to be completely fraudulent.

another one, spiritualist medium's. SHOW ME PROOF, religions i'm not going to get into but this is a faith for people who want to be told, that the wind moving a door is a loved telling you they love you, i could say that their loved one possesed their cat and made it p1ss in their bed instead of sending a post card and get 500 quid for it.

[quote name='king of dyspraxia' timestamp='1282687644' post='4562055']
[/quote]

Actually, to be a Nutritionist, you must learn about what is the proper diet for certain people, requiring higher knowledge.

[quote name='king of dyspraxia' timestamp='1282690235' post='4562267']
no that's a dietrition, big difference, for one thing a dietrition is a medical profession and very scientific, the other believe's in their own opinions instead of proven methods.
[/quote]

Actually a Nutritionist is an occupation. And if you don't like it, do say anything about it.

[quote name='king of dyspraxia' timestamp='1282691231' post='4562313']
i know it is a occupation what i'm saying is it shouldn't be, any one can say their a Nutritionist thats how meaning less it is, it is just saying what you think might help someone then charging hundreds for a guess, this is the prime example of a con!
[/quote]

I can understand why you think that. But if people want to be conned they can. Honestly, not many nutrionists havent been posted for job offers in my paper.

[quote name='king of dyspraxia' timestamp='1282691543' post='4562337']
i just hate the fact that people can get away with this, then in some cases harm people and still have the legal right to be paid and it's becoming more and more frequent.
[/quote]

But just think, If you were a Nutritionist, you'd probably be doing the same thing.

im not a nutritionist, i'm not the ideal catholic but still i have conscience, and wouldn't take advantage of people willing to believe in someone who could improve their health, for me that be like someone paying me to push them of a building because they believe they will go to heaven. and i would like to know more jobs that are taking people for a ride.

[quote name='king of dyspraxia' timestamp='1282692366' post='4562393']
im not a nutritionist, i'm not the ideal catholic but still i have conscience, and wouldn't take advantage of people willing to believe in someone who could improve their health, for me that be like someone paying me to push them of a building because they believe they will go to heaven. and i would like to know more jobs that are taking people for a ride.
[/quote]

I know your not a nutritionist. I was just speaking Hypothetically.

[quote name='king of dyspraxia' timestamp='1282689702' post='4562225']
another one, spiritualist medium's. SHOW ME PROOF, religions i'm not going to get into but this is a faith for people who want to be told, that the wind moving a door is a loved telling you they love you, i could say that their loved one possesed their cat and made it p1ss in their bed instead of sending a post card and get 500 quid for it.
[/quote]

lol

[quote name='king of dyspraxia' timestamp='1282774182' post='4565424']
nutritionists are frauds who can nothing for a high price, while dietrions are actual medical professionals who re trying to improve your health.
[/quote]

This is what you do. Look up nutritionist in the dictionary, and see what comes up.

Archived