Violence

JadenxAtemYAOI

Looks like JadenxAtem uses... [i]counter-fairies[/i]. *sunglass routine*

Anyway, I can't remember the last time you made a thread/post that didn't mention or somehow involve your boyfriend. That's bordering obsession, as is the whole toilet story, but it's your life.

On-topic though (and pretending there is actually something to discuss here), I got into a fight once when I was a kid. Not a big deal and it was over fairly quickly, because it was at a party with lots of adults around, but it's definitely not my favourite way of handling issues. Then again, I don't think I ever had an issue big enough that fighting was an option.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='MarbleZone' timestamp='1282922095' post='4571030']
Looks like JadenxAtem uses... [i]counter-fairies[/i]. *sunglass routine*

Anyway, I can't remember the last time you made a thread/post that didn't mention or somehow involve your boyfriend. That's bordering obsession, as is the whole toilet story, but it's your life.
[/quote]

This.

[quote name='Blue eyes + Wynn' timestamp='1282939834' post='4571813']
you may just be in the best relationship ever [/sarc]
[/quote]

You may just be a genius. [/sarc]

I know I don't like her. I'm going to break up with her soon anyways.

[quote name='0-Chill' timestamp='1283022868' post='4575485']
I hate violence. It is the result of indifference built-up. When people cannot talk out their problems, they unleash their problems physically, which leads to no good. Violence is the worst.
[/quote]

I follow this modo.

Walk.
Talk.
Fight.

[quote name='Marisa Kirisame-ze' timestamp='1282695133' post='4562604']
Ohyeah. You must be liked around the school. [i]Really[/i] liked. =\

Violence is only good for self defense. Attacking first is ridiculous.
[/quote]
she's been harassing my bf for years she tried tripping me so I flipped her, got on her and beat the shi- out of her then put her head in the toilet :)
I'm am well liked actually it's just her and her little gang. I heard she called me a teenage baby machine so I'm currently plotting. I may start a roach farm in her locker or say the worst thing I've come up with which is basically saying [color="#FFFFFF"]"you're vagina so big from all the guys you slept with that its bigger than the internet."[/color]
Also this weekend my bf's [b]incest[/b]uous sister and the rest are coming over for Labor Day so I might get to use my full "ninja" skills if she starts anything. Thank god for my flexibility and ability to match fighting and dance moves well

[quote name='JadenxAtemYAOI' timestamp='1283478002' post='4593968']
she's been harassing my bf for years she tried tripping me so I flipped her, got on her and beat the shi- out of her then put her head in the toilet :)
I'm am well liked actually it's just her and her little gang. I heard she called me a teenage baby machine so I'm currently plotting. I may start a roach farm in her locker or say the worst thing I've come up with which is basically saying [color="#FFFFFF"]"you're vagina so big from all the guys you slept with that its bigger than the internet."[/color]
Also this weekend my bf's [b]incest[/b]uous sister and the rest are coming over for Labor Day so I might get to use my full "ninja" skills if she starts anything. Thank god for my flexibility and ability to match fighting and dance moves well
[/quote]

+1 for humanity.

Ignoring her taunts is the best way to deal with this, you know.

[quote name='Darkest Hour' timestamp='1283707134' post='4603003']
That is why now, I have made the decision of buying clothing that does not rip off like paper.

And not fighting someone who brought all their friends to the fight and expect that i could win.
[/quote]

Yeah thats probably a good idea.

[quote name='Adament Howls' timestamp='1283724658' post='4604185']
I only do controlled things. I take Taekwondo so I [s]can kill all of you[/s] spar a lot and even though i am orange my friend is a brown belt and i have 1uped him.
[/quote]

Yeah I do the same thing. Look at my first post.

Archived