"Why does YCM think it needs to be Facebook?" - Crab Helmet, 2010.

Shikаmaru

[quote name='Blue eyes + Wynn' timestamp='1282842158' post='4567865']
Facebook: becuse texts, cellphones, and email just isnt enough. I can get by just calling my friends on my home phone, and most people had to wright letters a long time ago.
[/quote]

[quote name='Cake' timestamp='1282865809' post='4569309']
Why the hell not? People can use there facebook here if they want to.
[/quote]

Are you two trying to compete for the best quote or what?

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1282994816' post='4574179']
*HISS!* Facebook is the Devil! I watched a new episode of South Park lately and cracked up laughing at it. It's so true.
[/quote]

Says the person with an obsession. Facebook isn't bad at all lol and South Park always makes things worst than it really is. I actually like it, good time waster with mini-games but I can leave any time I want. Prefer MSN though (well the whole share feature is nice without having to change titles/names etc). I rather like it.

[quote name='JoshIcy' timestamp='1283106134' post='4578769']
Says the person with an obsession. Facebook isn't bad at all lol and South Park always makes things worst than it really is. I actually like it, good time waster with mini-games but I can leave any time I want. Prefer MSN though (well the whole share feature is nice without having to change titles/names etc). I rather like it.
[/quote]
I use Facebook mostly for trolling.

Social Groups.

People react better, respond better, and are more likely to come to a site that they are already familiar with.
Really, Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker is just conforming to what is already a success.
It happens everyday, so your question shouldn't be why does Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker need to copy Facebook but rather, does it really help the existing and future member base?

[quote name='Muluck' timestamp='1283454492' post='4592697']
Social Groups.

People react better, respond better, and are more likely to come to a site that they are already familiar with.
Really, Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker is just conforming to what is already a success.
It happens everyday, so your question shouldn't be why does Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker need to copy Facebook but rather, does it really help the existing and future member base?
[/quote]

Pretty much this.
The Facebook/Twitter integration is a great strategy >:3

Archived