If you had one more day to live..

Techi☺

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would laugh really hard if i found out i was gonna die. Then i would cry tears of joy and sorrow at the same time.

I would put on the jim greco 2's (shoes) that i bought with the money that a south african christian evangelist that broke down on the side of the road gave me for attempting to fix her tire. She nor i had the right size tire iron. Im always afraid of messing them up so i never wear them.

I would turn my amp up as loud as it goes for the first time.

I would apologize to everyone i know for causing any amount of negativity in this life.

I would call up my friends that betrayed me and thank them for all the times we had anyway.

I would call the only girl that i love (platonically), and tell her once again, im sorry.

I would maybe finish and play publicly one of the songs i wrote.

I would sing songs about Jesus all day when im not doing something else. Not because i fear death, but because im so thankful for this life.

I would pray that all the blessing that GOD has given to me be given to all others.

I'll give my yugioh cards to my bro.

Show my mom where the paper with my email and all my passwords is so she can do whatever she wants with them.

Maybe try a backflip after all this time wanting to.

and finally, go skate at my favorite skate spot for hours.... then pray afterwards..... then die.

What would you do?
Everyone.

Joking aside, I'd just live my day like the rest, but try to make it a little more meaningful to the people and things around me. Besides, knowing that you're going to die is no fun. Most of us would probably go through a depression throughout the whole 24 hours. So might as well live the day like any other day. And make it a reminder of who you are - who you were.

[quote name='Luna Lovegood' timestamp='1282929842' post='4571365']
I think the question was badly worded... Does it mean an extra day on top of my approximately 80 years of life, or do you mean I have a total of one day(s) left to live?
[/quote]

Did you read the whole thing? Im saying that you have a total of 24 hours left to live. What you do with it?

Man... this is the most responses I have gotten EVER!! :3

[quote name='techi' timestamp='1282899712' post='4570462']
Okay so here is what Im asking, with every detail you need for your response.

[size="5"]Lets say you wake up one morning, it is 6:00 a.m., and you know that at 6:00 a.m. tomarrow morning you will die. What would you do? What would you say?[/size]

I would say goodbye to everyone who has ever cared for me(or try to). I would say how sorry I was to my little brother for not being there to finish the tree house we wanted. I would walk down the street and B-slap the ho on my road. I would probably write out a list of the things I own and who gets them. After all of that if I still had time I would tell my cousin how sorry I was that I never got to sing for his band. And with the little time left I would sit back with my dad and ask him what I have asked you here.

Plz dont ask stuff like:

"Why would I know that?"
"what would I die from?"
"Why would I tell you?"

And if your going to hate, Please try to hold it back as much as possible.
[/quote]

I would say f***, read a book, and go to bed. I don't care if I die tomorrow.

@El make: Lol

@Vacillated Emeth: What kind of people would you kill? Would it be anyone who walks by? (could be alot of people)

[quote name='Cake' timestamp='1282958718' post='4573027']
I would say f***, read a book, and go to bed. I don't care if I die tomorrow.
[/quote]

You really dont? O.o

[quote name='techi' timestamp='1282959218' post='4573041']
@El make: Lol

@Vacillated Emeth: What kind of people would you kill? Would it be anyone who walks by? (could be alot of people)

You really dont? O.o
[/quote]

Nah, I don't give a crap. Just Kidding. I would Fap the night away.

[quote name='Cake' timestamp='1282959349' post='4573067']
Nah, I don't give a crap. Just Kidding. I would Fap the night away.
[/quote]

lol.

I just realised something, You can basicly do whatever you want. You know as a fact you wouldn't die till the next day at 6:oo a.m. So you could like, Rob a bank with a pistol that has no ammo. Doesn't matter If the police shoot at yea cuz u cant die till the next day anyway.

[quote name='techi' timestamp='1282959883' post='4573098']
lol.

I just realised something, You can basicly do whatever you want. You know as a fact you wouldn't die till the next day at 6:oo a.m. So you could like, Rob a bank with a pistol that has no ammo. Doesn't matter If the police shoot at yea cuz u cant die till the next day anyway.
[/quote]

Correct sir.

[quote name='Cake' timestamp='1282959985' post='4573109']
Correct sir.
[/quote]

that certantly changes a few things.

-After I ask my dad what he would do in this situation, I would jump off the empire state building and see how many people stare in awe as I stand up alive. :3 World record for farthest fallen without dying?

[quote name='techi' timestamp='1282960342' post='4573133']
that certantly changes a few things.

-After I ask my dad what he would do in this situation, I would jump off the empire state building and see how many people stare in awe as I stand up alive. :3 World record for farthest fallen without dying?
[/quote]

Technically you would die. You cannot escape death.

Archived