If you had one more day to live..

Techi☺

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='techi' timestamp='1282959883' post='4573098']
lol.

I just realised something, You can basicly do whatever you want. You know as a fact you wouldn't die till the next day at 6:oo a.m. So you could like, Rob a bank with a pistol that has no ammo. Doesn't matter If the police shoot at yea cuz u cant die till the next day anyway.
[/quote]
You dont even need a gun. If you give the bank teller a piece of paper that says "i want all the money in the bank and i have a gun" the bank teller is trained to just give it to you, but they put this thing in the bag of money that explodes and disperses a very vibrant color that police will recognize on you and the money if you manage to get away. It is like a grenade almost. It can knock you out.

It would be funny to give the paper to the bank teller, get the money, and right when you walk out the door throw the money in the bushes haha. Just so you can say you robbed a bank before.

[quote name='=™ .:Vex:.™=' timestamp='1283043792' post='4576583']
I would pray,say goodbye to everyone.Tell the girl i like that i love her.Have sex(im 12 xD).
And in the last minutes,go to sleep so it wont hurt.
[/quote]

Nice

[quote name='Cake' timestamp='1283043966' post='4576592']
I would.
[/quote]

mmkay

Hm.. I thought I already posted on this thread.

Guess not. ;D

Anyways, I would fix all that is wrong with the world!

Reading that, you'd think I'm trying to be some kinda saint.

I'm not.

I'd hack every TV Network in the US, and say "Obama: shut the f*ck up, 'cuz you really dont know how to fix things.

Everyone: Stop being ignorant a**holes when it comes to the world. Not all Israelis are terrorists, get your troops outta there so they can go f*ck their wives; Gays can marry whoever the f*ck they want, there's no need to hate on them; Brittany is not the Paparazzi's sex doll, leave her alone."

Then I'd force the world to convert to Startrekism (the idea that people work to better themselves instead of for money).

Finally, I'd hijack Air Force 1, fill it with food, and drop it all into the starving parts of Africa.

...Then I'd go home and play videogames 'till I die. :D

Archived