3 Round Contest started by me! LOCK! OVER.

OK! this is my second contest. Read the rules first plz.

[spoiler=Rules]

-This contest consists of 3 Rounds

-As many contestants can join.

-And Now no more entries.

[spoiler=Entry Fee]

-Entry Fee is 20 points

[spoiler=contestants]

- Zextra

- Jeroukoo

- Dranzer123

- Codeson

- Serenity

- Lerahk174

- king of dyspraxia

[spoiler=Judge]

M.B X

[spoiler=Round 1]

Make a Psychic-Type monster or Psychic support card. (Spell or Trap Card) But with these conditions;

-Non-Synchro Psychic monster: It must have effect that involves paying Life Points.

-Psychic Synchro monster: It must have Life Points gaining effect.

-Psychic support card: It can be anything but it must involve with Psychic monster.

[spoiler=Round 2]

Make 2 card.

-Make a Ritual Spell Card, it must have effect other than summoning Ritual Monster. If you don't understand, follow this link.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual_of_Grace

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual_of_Destruction

-Another one is a Ritual Monster card that is summoned by that Ritual Spell Card.

[spoiler=Round 3]

Make a Senet Monster. (Monster that gain their effects when there is a card on the same column as the monster).

[spoiler=Prizes]

1st - 2 Reps + 80 points

2nd - 1 Reps + 50 points

3rd - 30 points

Again, Have Fun!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entry

219362.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can pay 1000 Life Points to select one monster on your opponents side of the field and place 1 Confusion Counter on it. Monsters with Confusion Counters on them must toss a coin before they declare an attack, if the result is Heads the monster can attack, if the result is Tails Negate the attack and inflict 500 damage to your opponents Life Points.

OK, here's my entry:

[spoiler=Golden Grandiose Thought Bot - Psycho Emperor MVX]

goldengrandiosethoughtb.jpg

Lore:

1 Psychic-Type Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card's Type is also treated as Machine. When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, place 1 Psycho Charge Counter on this card for each Psychic-Type monster in your Hand that you reveal (max.5). When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to place a Psycho Charge Counter on this card. When your opponent declares an attack, you can remove from play 1 Psychic-Type monster in your Graevayrad to negate the attack. During each of your End Phases, Tribute 1 Psychic-Type monster you control (except this card). If you cannot, destroy this card and take damage equal to half its ATK. Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects:

• You can remove 1 Psycho Charge Counter from this card to Special Summon a Level 4 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Graveyard. That monster's effect (s) is negated.

• You can remove 3 Psycho Charge Counters from this card to gain Life Points equal to the number of Psychic-Type monsters in your Graveyard x800. For each 1000 Life Points gained this way, you can destroy 1 card on the field.

• You can remove 5 Psycho Charge Counters from this card to have this card gain 1 additional attack for each Psychic-Type monster in your Hand that you reveal.

• You can Tribute this card with 5 Psycho Charge Counters on it to take control of a face-up monster your opponent controls. That monster's ATK is doubled.

Here is my entry

[spoiler=Mecha Auto Warrior]

117231.jpg

LORE: When this card is successfully Tribute Summoned, you can pay 500 LP to increase this card's ATK by 500 points. When your opponent's monster attack your monster, you can pay 800 LP to negate that attack and destroy the attacking monster immediately. When your opponent activated a Spell or Trap card, you can pay 1000 LP to negate that card effect and destroy that card. When your monster is destroyed, you can pay 1000 LP to take that monster back to your hand and Special Summon it at your next turn. When your opponent activated a Spell card that have effect of destroying all the monster on the field, you can pay 1000 LP to reflect that effect back to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, you must pay 800 LP at the end of that turn.

Announce to all contestants, Jeroukoo can't submitted his card until next weekend. So, I have decided to accept more contestants. (Because it's wasting time for waiting).

Anyone can join now until he comes back. You can just send the points and post the card. You don't have to ask me for joining.

P.S. If I find out, he just want to extends the date for posting card, he will be instantly eliminated.

Archived