The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

[quote name='Metallitard' timestamp='1307666698' post='5270501']
I've found myself becoming dependent on stopping power. I've been wanting to use Cold-Blooded or Hardline but [i]I CANT.[/i]

its liek a drug man

Well anyway I'm up for a game of MW2 with a YCMer. Pl0x?

If you keep some teammates close you shouldn't have to. :D
[/quote]

PS3?

The only friends I play with suck. One occasionally manages to get like 15 kills, but usually only about 8.
The other (who is 8) will go 2-16 in a round, and always gets in my way. I'll be firing at some dude and I need to escape inside but NOPE his ass is in the doorway and I die.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, I was playing zombies in kino der toten today, and the weirdest thing happened. I had only 1 nova gas left. I also had not opened the room under the stairs in room 1 yet. S o here I was, in the room after the alley, rebuilding barriers and litsening to the tapping in the dressing room, waiting for the crawler, when a full grown running normal nazi zombie comes from the alley. When I killed it, it said it was the next round. So, where did the crawler go, and where did the nazi come from?

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1307763551' post='5273356']
Ok, I was playing zombies in kino der toten today, and the weirdest thing happened. I had only 1 nova gas left. I also had not opened the room under the stairs in room 1 yet. S o here I was, in the room after the alley, rebuilding barriers and litsening to the tapping in the dressing room, waiting for the crawler, when a full grown running normal nazi zombie comes from the alley. When I killed it, it said it was the next round. So, where did the crawler go, and where did the nazi come from?
[/quote]
Crawlers sometimes grow there legs back.

[quote name='Lyfe.' timestamp='1307879507' post='5277046']
The only thing that happens to me is that the crawlers will be zapped to a location closer to me. Sometimes you can see it happen if you die or whatever
[/quote]
Pfft, you noob.
<3

[quote name='Smeargle' timestamp='1307883149' post='5277118']
Crawlers sometimes grow there legs back.

Pfft, you noob.
<3
[/quote]

We were playing with a 6 year old who just HAS to be so close to me that you'd think we were attached so his qussy ass got in my way and I got swamped with like 30 zombies >:|

[quote name='Lyfe.' timestamp='1307926567' post='5278929']
We were playing with a 6 year old who just HAS to be so close to me that you'd think we were attached so his qussy ass got in my way and I got swamped with like 30 zombies >:|
[/quote]

lol. Have you ever noticed that the young sounding players are the most annoying? Theyre humming or singing or making some kind of noise. If all your gonna do is annoy people why even waste money on a headset in the first place. Anyways, been scrapping planes so much, thats just about all im good for.

EDIT: I just remembered two hellhound glitches. 1: When I killed the hell hound, it stood straight up. BTW, the hellhounds are about as tall as you. 2: I killed a hellhound against the wall near the jugernaut, It got stuck on the wall, slanted, and kept running back and forth. It was weird.

I for some reason really want to make CoD videos. I've always wanted to be on YouTube and this is an easy way to do it.

All I need is someone with a capture card. We don't even even need to be all try hard and s***. I've seen tons of vids of people doing shitty but it has tons of views and they have tons of subscribers just based on the personalities of the people playing.

So it's just a dream, probably no one will care, but if you're interested I know I am ~

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, metallitard, I wouldnt mind beiing on youtube, so long as you have it for ps3.
I've finally found my calling on multiplayer...thermal scope sniping!!! My friend got me hooked after a quicksnipe battle. Another friend and I invented rc-car racing, valkerie racing, and care package towers. Anyone whos got BO or WaW for ps3, wanna be my friend?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived