• Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kaisu' timestamp='1285222855' post='4647514']
Could you make a .psd?.xcf doesn't work with PS ;-;
[/quote]
[quote name='.:☆BT☆:.' timestamp='1285239486' post='4647640']
yeah.... it will be helpful to make it a .psd
[/quote]

Sorry I don't have Photoshop or the knowledge to turn it into .PSD.
JayJay's Template was a .psd, which is 1 reason why I made my own for GIMP, so those without Photoshop, could get an equally as good (well better) template ;) As mine has more range.

Divine Attribute added to those who want it, just add the image below as a new layer in the .xcf then save the whole thing to use again. =)
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/2ikuw0i.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Kyer' timestamp='1285278444' post='4648955']
LiAM, Nice job, I might just make a template this in gimp, I'm not sure why people blur/smudge out the name, I have a different way of that.
EDIT: Can I buy the template for 400 now and pay you back the 100 later?
[/quote]

Yeah that's fine. But you can't alter it to pass it off as your own template.

[quote name='Kaisu' timestamp='1285300852' post='4650042']
Hmm..

How about if I pay, you can send me the pieces and I'll make a .psd for you?
[/quote]

You mean send you the .xcf and you convert it? Would it be a case of just copying the image from each layer in Gimp to a layer in PS?

[quote name='.Ghost Rider' timestamp='1285343972' post='4650606']
[b][size="2"]How much would it be for the Monster Card template and recorces for it?[/size][/b]
[/quote]

Monsters only is 300. 200 for the Spell/ Traps which makes it 500 total.

I didn't feel like putting a discount on buying them individually or as a bundle... XD

[b]I may buy the Template soon, but I just have a couple of questions.

About how much space does it take up on a computer and does it take a lot of Gimp know how to make cards with the Template?

And what should I do about the Font? Sorry for all of the questions, I'm not too great with stuff like this.[/b]

[quote name='Lieutenant Renji' timestamp='1285365090' post='4651494']
[b]I would like to buy the Template soon, but I just have a couple of questions.

About how much space does it take up on a computer and does it take a lot of Gimp know how to make cards with the Template?

And what should I do about the Font? Sorry for all of the questions, I'm not too great with stuff like this.[/b]
[/quote]

[b]@@BlankCard.xcf
7.34 MB
@@BlankSpellTrapCard.xcf
2.39 MB[/b]

And for the fonts, you would either need to download them from somewhere or find a very similar font, Times New Roman is the closest I've found. But it's a simple looking font anyway.

...Sorry to go on bothering with these questions and all, but there is some stuff I need to know, as I'm not familiar to either GIMP or template thing:

1) How can I move the >]< thing? It says "Drag", but I can't really do it!.
2) Which is the name (and link if possible), to the fonts I need to write the Type/Card Name/Effect?
3) How can I lower the Level?

I'm really sorry for asking this questions; I don't mean to bother you, really.

[quote name='BlindMonkey' timestamp='1285803858' post='4667505']
...Sorry to go on bothering with these questions and all, but there is some stuff I need to know, as I'm not familiar to either GIMP or template thing:

1) How can I move the >]< thing? It says "Drag", but I can't really do it!.
2) Which is the name (and link if possible), to the fonts I need to write the Type/Card Name/Effect?
3) How can I lower the Level?

I'm really sorry for asking this questions; I don't mean to bother you, really.
[/quote]

1. press on the thing in the toolbox the looks like a + with arrows... that moves it... hold on the ] and move the mouse
2. he said try using a font like the name... BTW you should have it after you download it... click on the thing on the toolbox that is an A... then go to the layers click on Example Name, Type/Type, and Monster effect goes here... and then a box should show up and type in there
3.Select the number of stars you dont want the with rectangular select and press delete on your keyboard

Say you have the 12 Stars, ************

You just use the selection Tool OR just get the eraser tool and erase the end stars until you get the level you want.
[i]The eraser is a small pink block shape in your Toolbox (with the paints, brushes and stuff).[/i]
If you use the selection tool, select, say: [****]******** (LV8) and then select the eraser and
erase them, alternatively, you can right click the selected area and select 'Cut' (above Copy. Paste.)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived